Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The possible end of Pete Wentz

ch.3 When the lights go out.

by PatbtrthnPete

Pete's ready for bed. Or, at least, that's his excuse to get Andy and Joe to leave the room. not done

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 711 words - Complete

?Blocked
I feel my face turn red, "I-I dunno...what d'ya mean?" He grins, "We could um..take a shower." I look at him puzzled, "Well yeah I was gonna do that...I don't see what-" "No...babe, you're not getting me, we can take a shower...togather..." Oh... I grin nervously, "uh...y-you sure I mean-" His lips cut off my voice, "I'm positive..." I swallow hard, "Mkay...", my voice squeaks.

I get cloths ready for when we get out. I bite my fingernails.Ohgodohgodohgod! Maybe I should lie and say I have AIDs...
He wont but it
But I don't want him to find out I'm a-
"Patrick!", he calls, "You coming?"
"Y-yeah..."
I'm a LOSER!

I walk into the bathroom where Pete's sitting on the sink. I smile nervously, as I shake uncontrollably. Pete frowns and hugs me, "I'm not doing this, unless you want to..." I sigh, "I want to it's just...I've never..." "Been with a guy? I only have a couple of times..." "N-no...not exactly, I've never done this with...", I sigh, "anyone. I'm a loser."
He Smiles, "So you're a virgin?"
I bite my lip and nod.
His smile widens, "Then I get to be your first."
I smile, "Y-yeah..."
He kisses my lips, "Don't worry Pattycakes, I'll be gentle, this time.."
I turn bright red, then I think, Wont she be pissed? I decide to ask.
"H-hey, Pete...What if Ashlee get pissed?"
He shrugs, "Well, if she really loves me, she'll have to accept my sexuality..."
I nod, as he hugs me again, "Do you really wanna do this?"
I look into his eyes and every doubt leaves my head, "Yes...I do..."
He smiles and unzips his pants. I smile, I can't act like I've never seen it before, since i secretly looked those pictures up. It's better in person I take my shirt off. He reaches over to my zipper. I bite my lip as he undoes my pants and slides them off. After undressing, we get into the shower. The water's way too hot and we're kinda squashed. But, Pete still manages to make me feel incredible. We just makeout at first, then that leads to touching. I'm grabbing onto the walls so I don't fall. My eyes are rolled into the back of my head. We get out and dry off.

We lay on one of the beds and makeout. He kisses down my body and eventually gets there. I grab the pillow and scream and he does his magic. He kisses back up and whispers breathlessly, "do you....want..top or bottom?" I shrug, "Which do you think is better for the first time?" "Probably bottom..." I nod. "Ok, get on your stomach." I do and bite the pillow, to avoid screaming too loud. He pushes in and my eyes roll back again.

~The Next Morning~

I yawn and stretch. I sit up and look around the room, not finding Pete. Then I panick.Oh shit! waht if he tells them?
He wouldn't do that...
But he's PETE! He tells me shit like that all the time.

I jump up and pull a pair of jeans on, mistaking them for mine, when they're actually Pete's. God Damn these are tight! I lookaround and can't find my bag of cloths, so I decide to deal with it. I walk over to Joe and Andy's, where Pete's sitting on Andy's bed. Pete smiles over at me, "Good Morning Sunshine!" I look over at him, half asleep, "hi..." I sit on Joe's bed with him. Joe grins at me, "You look you had an exiting night." I feel the blood rush to my face. Pete mouths over at me, "I didn't." I nod, but my face is still bright red. Joe raises an eyebrow, "Did you?" I shake my head, "No..." He grins, "You sure?" I glare at him, "Yes." He smiles, "If you say so..." I roll my eyes and avoid looking at Joe. Andy smiles at Joe and walks over to him, whispering something in his ear. They both laugh and I sigh, Knowing it's about me. Pete looks over at me and makes the heart shape with his hands. I make it back and fake a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story