Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The possible end of Pete Wentz

ch.3 Making up

by PatbtrthnPete

finished. Pete and Patrick make up

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-05 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 543 words - Complete

?Blocked
I bite my lip. Could i really do that to some one I...love? His eyes water and i pull him into a hug. "Pete, I...love you...", I whisper. He laughs, "You've got one hell of a way to show it." "C'mon, we should go the a hospital for your nose." He nods, with a grin.

We walk back into the hotel room and I kiss his lips, "I'm so sorry.." He smiles, "It's ok, but never again..." I hug him, "I promise..." He kisses my neck, and between kisses he tells me he loves me. I grin as he nibbles on my ear. He pulls away, "My bad..." I get a dorky grin, "It's fine..." He smiles, "Patrick?"
"Huh?"
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Didn't leave me much of a choice did you, Petey?", I kiss his forehead.
"haha...ok...Why do you hate Ashlee?"
I sigh, "Cuz..."
He wraps his arms around me, "Baby-uh sorry Patrick- I need to know..."
He called me baby... "uh...ok. I guess I'm just jelous.", I lie.
He hugs me, "You shouldn't be, I've loved you longer." I smile at the sincerity in his voice.

Andy and Joe come over and eat pizza with us. Andy makes it with vegan cheese. I take a bite. Pete looks over at me and shapes his hands into a heart. I try to do it back but mine's all crooked. After we eat Andy pops in a movie.
"What is it?", I ask.
He shrugs, "you'll see Pattycakes."
I roll my eyes.

It begins to play, and I remember it's from that day Andy was goofing off with a viseo camera. I'm sitting in a chair, reading the third Harry Potter book, and Pete's sitting in the arm of the chair, reading over my shoulder. At the same time we laugh and he looks over at me. I look up at him and we're just staring into each other's eyes. The he kisses my cheeck. "Awwww.", we hear Andy's voice.
We look over at him, "You asswhole! Turn the damn camera off!", Pete yells.
"Ohhhh but why?"
"Just do it or I'll Kick your ass!"
"Bring it Pretty Boy!", Andy laughs.
Pete gets up and snatches the camera, "ha!", we hear Pete's voice,"Now your on camera in only you pink plaid boxers!"
Andy covers himself with a hoodie, "You ass!"
"Your mom! Now, fuck with me again, bitch!"
The camera screen goes blank, then it shows Joe alseep.
Andy pauses it, "Now look, this is video-evidence."
"For what?"
"You'll see..."
He unpauses it, "Watch."
Joe snores loudly and falls off the bed. Andy puts the camera over his face and he's drooling, alot.
Andy turns off the video, "Joey drools a fucking lake, and I have to share a room with him." Joe rolls his eyes, "so um...I dont wanna start anything but...", he looks over at me and Pete, "Are you two good now?"
Pete smiles over at me, "Yeah..."
I try to hold a smile back, but fail.
Pete yawns, "I'm ready for bed, get out losers", he says to Andy and Joe.
Andy flips him off, and they leave. Pete looks over at me, grinning, "So....what do you wanna do?"
Sign up to rate and review this story