Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

two.

by skeleton_crew13

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 704 words

?Blocked
x.Frank’s pov.x

Mikey stood in the doorway with a huge grin on his face.

“I know the BIG news…and its about Autumn!” he said in a sing-song voice. his voice was a bit off-pitch…of course I would know since I am in a band…

“oh really…so whats the big news?!?” Autumn asked him and pushed him out the doorway so that we could get in.

“I cant say…only mom and Jane can say…Linda knows too…and Gerard…AND OF COURSE, ME!!”

“what the fuck, Mikey?!? what the fuck are you talking about?!?” I asked.

“FRANK IERO! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?” I unexpectedly heard my mom yell from the Way’s kitchen.

“holy shit, my mom is here?!” I mumbled to myself.

“no, ms iero. that was me!” Autumn yelled back. I pinched her arm but it had no effect. it was like if she hadn’t felt it.

“well..alright…I’ll let you stick up for him this last time..” she replied as she, Autumn’s mom, Jane, and Mikey’s mom, Donna, came walking out the kitchen like the female Three Musketeers.

“what are ya’ll?!? the three musketeers?!?” Autumn asked, as if she read my mind.

Mikey started laughing his ass off. he laughed till he was literally rolling on the floor and crying.

“anyways…whats up…and where’s Gerard?!?” I asked.

“sit on the couch, you two” Donna said…

Autumn and I looked at each other before walking into the living room and sat on the loveseat… it was the couch we always sat on when it was the two of us…

“where is Gerard?!?” Autumn asked after she and I sat and the ladies did too on the couch across from us.

“he’s at the store…he’ll be back later” my mom answered.

I looked at Autumn again and she was looking at her mom. she was scared. I could see it on her face.

x.Autumn’s pov.x

“I CANT BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS FUCKIN’ OUTRAGOUS! YOU CANT SAY WHO IM TO MARRY! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?!? IM NOT GOING TO MARRY GERARD! HE’S MY BEST FRIEND!” I yelled as I paced the Ways living room.

Frank was also yelling but I streamed him out with my louder voice. Mikey was just staring at us. he didn’t even seem disturbed by this news. I don’t think he even cared that I was going to be his sister-in-law…wait… fuck that, im not going to be his sister-in-law!

“whets so wrong about an arranged marriage?!?” Donna asked.

Frank and I laughed sarcastically.

“just about everything!” Frank replied.

“he’s too old for me!” I whined… “he’s 22 and im 18. that’s like 4 years!! and plus…I don’t love him…in that way”

“oh well Autumn. just deal with it. its not like you’re going to die because you’re going to marry Gerard” Mikey commented.

“yeah, well how would you like it if these crazy people we call our moms arranged for you to get married to Allison?!?” I asked him.

Mikey shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. I like her. she’s nice.”

“she’s Bobs sister! she’s your best friends little sister! you wouldn’t want to get married to your best friends sister, would you?!?”

“not unless I really loved her” Mikey said and then faced his mom. “how dare you do this to Autumn and Gerard. this is horrible! Autumn is mean to me! she’s going to make the worst sister-in-law…EVER!” he started to hyperventilate towards the end to make it more dramatic…well then again, Mikey had always been dramatic.

“well, its not like Gerard’s complaining” I heard my mom mumble. Linda and Donna looked at her and told her to ‘shut up’ in soft voices.

“he’s actually willing to marry her?!?” Frank asked. his voice went up like 2 octaves and I was scared that he was going to hurt someone, for his hands turned into fists and his face turned a bit red.

“yes, he is…actually, he’s out buying the engagement ring right now” Donna said.
Sign up to rate and review this story