Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

three.

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-10 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 840 words

0Unrated
x.Gerard’s pov.x

she looked at me with a look that could kill. I was afraid to speak but I had to anyways. I mean, she had thrown the ring id got her in my face.

“why not, Autumn?!? please. just wear the ring.” I begged her in my sweetest voice, but she turned away from me.

her arms were crossed and her lips pouted in the most perfect way. gosh, I loved her so much and she and no others knew…

“please. its not like you have a choice. just put the ring on. you’re my fiancé now.”

she whipped around and slapped my left cheek so hard, two tears actually ran down my face.

“FIANCE?!? are you high?!? drunk?!? please say you are!” she cried. I hadn’t noticed before, but she was crying. her pale face even paler and her jade green eyes had turned hazel-ish. something her eyes did when she was upset.

“I don’t understand you. what’s so wrong about this?!?” I asked her.

she laughed through her tears. she pointed at me then at her.

“this will never be Gerard. it just cant…and it wont! know why?!? because I don’t love you in the way. you’re my best friend and that’s how it will remain till we’re both 6 feet under. we’re not going to ge-”

I covered her mouth with my hand and waited till she stopped mumbling in my palm. I removed it then and then stared into her eyes. she was short, so I had to tilt her head upwards so that I could see them. she was afraid. I could see it in her eyes. but why would she be afraid of me?!? I am her best friend.

x.Frank’s pov.x

she came into my room sometime around one in the morning. she scared me and I almost pissed myself.

“Autumn, what are you doing here?!?”

she threw her spare key to my house onto the dresser and came into bed with me. she began crying almost immediately. I stroked her body and she tensed up even more than she already was.

“Autumn…tell me whats wrong!” I demanded instead of asked.

she calmed herself down and then mumbled something into my chest where her head was. I asked her to repeat it because I hadn’t understood a word she said.

“Gerard fucked me!” she yelled when she removed her head from my body. she sat up and sat Indian style. she cried and cried.

I just laid there, looking at her, not knowing what to do.. what was I supposed to do?!? fuck, I was still in shock. it was not like Gerard to force someone into bed with him… ESPECIALLY AUTUMN! I mean, he loved her almost as much as I loved her. she was practically OUR everything. she was the one that kept our little ‘posse’ together. she was our backbone…and Gerard…doing what he did was…like impossible to believe…why would he do such a thing?!?

“why would he do such a thing?!?” I found myself asking her sometime after thinking it.

“I don’t know…but I didn’t like it…why would he do this to me…TO ME!! out of all the chicks in the world, why me?!? doesn’t he know that we’re just friends like you and me, Frank?!?” she had stopped her crying and now was just sobbing.

I sat up to look at her. she was paler than ever and even in my dark room I could see that her usual green eyes turned hazel-ish…something they did when she was upset.

x.Autumn’s pov.x

“I don’t but…but I didn’t like it…why would he do this to me…TO ME!! out of all the chicks in the world, why me?!? doesn’t he know that we’re just friends like you and me, Frank?!?” I asked him.

I thought I saw him shiver when I said that. but he just shook his head.

“yeah…we’re just friends…with benefits” he responded.

I sighed… he was right. we were just friends with benefits. itd been that way for 2 years. but things between me and Gerard were different and I told him that.

“and how are they different, Autumn?!? are you lying to me when you say you’ll never have sex with Gerard?!? then what just happened?!? did he force you?!? huh…answer me!” he yelled at me and gripped my shoulders with his hands tightly.

“Frank… I don’t like him the way I like you!… yes, he did force me. I didn’t want too… I swear to Bob I didn’t. if I could… id marry you instead of him…but I don’t see how we could do that…” I whispered my last 2 sentences and hoped that he hadn’t heard…but he did.

“I love you” he said and let me go.
Sign up to rate and review this story