Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

KakashiKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 885 words - Complete

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer' belong ONLY to their respective owners.

Joan was quizzical; studied metaphysical
Science in the home.

"Well, aren't you ever the scientist." An amused voice came from the shadows. "What are you concocting now?"

Late nights all alone with a test tube.
Oh, oh, oh, oh.

The test tube she was holding almost dropped as she jumped. "Dammit, Kakashi! How many times do I have to tell you, 'Don't interrupt me while I'm WORKING!'" Kagome gave him an annoyed glare.

Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine,
Calls her on the phone.

"How's this then?" He put his hand to his ear like it was a phone, "Bring, bring! Oh! Hello, Kagome? Ah, yes this is Kakashi! I wanted to tell you that I'm in your living room, so don't be surprised if you see me!"

"Can I take you out to the pictures,
Joan?"

She chuckled at his sarcasm, "Well," she retorted, "you're the only person I know that can have a complete conversation with yourself. Phone or no phone."

But as she's getting ready to go,
A knock comes on the door.

"Now, would you like to grace me with your presence long enough to grab a bowl of ice cream with me?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, why not. I'll be back in a sec. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" She left to grab her coat, and Kakashi grinned evilly.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head.

The silver haired man creeped over to her chemicals and picked a green tube up. With the other hand, he picked up a pink-ish tube. Putting the rims of the tubes together, the chartreuse liquid mixed with the magenta creating a bright ruby color.

Hearing her returning footsteps, he panicked and put the two tubes back, knocking over a third. Sapphire liquid spilled on the wooden table, but the substance quickly absorbed into the wood.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead.

A metal object hit his head, and he winced and looked up. "A... Hammer?" She nodded, twirling the instrument between her fingers.

"It was the closest 'blunt' object to me. I knew you were going to touch something... Well, anyway, c'mon 'Kashi-kun. The ice cream vendor isn't open forever."

Back in school again Maxwell plays the fool again.
Teacher gets annoyed.

"Ah! Ice cream... The sweet goodness of vanilla! Kakashi? Kakash-" Kagome stopped when she saw what was distracting that man, "freaking perv..."

He smiled innocently, "Who, me?"

Wishing to avoid and unpleasant
Scene,

She grabbed his ear and pulled him back to her apartment. She didn't need people to see her friend's 'habits.'

She tells Max to stay when the class has gone away,
So he waits behind

"Dammit, Kakashi! You shouldn't read your 'book' in front of people like that..." Kagome chided him.

Writing fifty times "I must not be
So..."

"Sorry, mother..." He grumbled, murmuring the last part but she heard anyway.

But when she turns her back on the boy,
He creeps up from behind.

Out of a mysterious pocket that he hadn't noticed before came the miniature hammer. He cringed inwardly.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head.

The hammer hit its target dead on, creating a dent in his headband. He fell backward on his bottom as she loomed over him.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead.

"That should teach you not to call me mother..." She stepped back and blinked a bit.

P. C. Thirty-one said, "We caught a dirty one."
Maxwell stands alone

"You're supposed to be with your team! What the hell are you doing here!"

Kakashi gulped as he bolted out of the door.

Painting testimonial pictures.
Oh, oh, oh, oh.

"That's right, Kakashi! You run! Get over to your freaking team, NOW!!" She was waving her fist in the air, and the random citizens that were listening smiled slightly at the actions, knowing that this was the only time they had together.

Rose and Valerie, screaming from the gallery
Say he must go free
(Maxwell must go free)

"Kakashi-sensei!" A blonde boy jumped as the black blur stopped in front of him. "You're on time!"

The judge does not agree and he tells them
So...

"Naruto! He's a half-an-hour late!" The pink-haired female glared at her other teammate, forgetting that their teacher was there.

"Well, this is relatively early for him!" The boy glowered back at her stubbornly, reminding Kakashi of the child's adoptive mother.

But as the words are leaving his lips,
A noise comes from behind.

"Sorry I was late kids," he managed to gasp out, "I was on a date, and just now, I was running away from the devil!"

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon his head.

For what seemed like the millionth time that day, a small hammer smacked his head rather hard. "That's for calling me the devil!" Another hit his head, "and that's for making me pay for the ice cream!"

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that he was dead.

"Kaa-chan!" Naruto gasped, "You and sensei went out on a date? But sensei is a perv!"

Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Silver hammer.

OWARI
Sign up to rate and review this story