Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

I Want You (She's So Heavy)

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

SasukeKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 994 words

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'I Want You (She's So Heavy)' belong ONLY to their respective owners.

I want you,

Sasuke licked his lips in anticipation, sharingan activated.

I want you so bad

He watched the back of a figure, black hair swishing in the wind.

I want you,

A bead of sweat trailed down his nose, intense focus on the petit woman in front of him. His stomach churned, begging him to hold the mysterious onna in the field.

I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad


Suddenly, he couldn't take it anymore. He launched himself out of the tree he was hiding in, his own raven hair blowing in the breeze.

I want you,

"Who are you?" She asked, and he saw her tense ever so slightly. She put the book she was reading down and glared at him.

I want you so bad, babe

His pupils dilated, his body reacting to the excitement and adrenaline running through his veins. "Uchiha, Sasuke." The boy grunted back.

He watched in fascination as she began to circle him, sizing him up. He could feel the way her powers, not Chakara (as he'd found out before), caressed him, causing the young Uchiha to shiver.

I want you,

Sasuke watched as she grinned sadistically, as if waiting for him to make a wrong move. "Why have you been following me?" She asked quietly, that cautious smile never leaving her face.

He didn't grace her with an answer. He didn't know either.

I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad...


All he knew, at that point, was that he had found the woman that he found the woman he was going to replenish his clan with.

Once he finished off Itachi, of course.

I want you,

"Higurashi, Kagome." She spoke again, throwing him rather off guard. He cocked is head slightly, wondering why she was trusting him with such important information.

I want you so bad babe

"Kagome," he repeated, enjoying how the name tasted on his tongue.

"Yes, Uchiha... Kagome." Looking quite irritated, she growled slightly, looking distastefully at the boy in front to her, "Why have you been following me?"

I want you, I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad


The boy wanted to answer her so badly, if only to wipe such a hateful off of her face. It shouldn't be aimed at me. The Uchiha thought, displeasure clear.

Although, he did admit... It did make her look... appealing...

I want you,

Instincts seemed to take over as he walked to her, nonchalantly.

She raised a brow, "Uchiha?"

He grinned at her predatorily.

I want you so bad


She narrowed her eyes, her delicate hand falling near a pocket that Sasuke assumed to be her shuriken holster.

I want you,

His hand shot up, trying to reach out and touch her cheek, but she was gone. His arm dropped immediately.

I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad...


She reappeared behind him, a cold sword to his neck. She had her other hand imprisoning his two wrists.


She's so heavy
Heavy, heavy, heavy


He made no attempt to move as he relished the feeling of her body against his. He closed his eyes, and deeming his no longer a threat, she released him.

He turned, watching as her sword shrank to the size of a kunai. She slipped the contracted weapon into the pocket he had seen her hand resting on earlier. Jumping back a few feet, she tried to get as much distance between them as possible.

She's so heavy
She's so heavy, heavy, heavy


"Sasuke Uchiha," The periwinkle eyed woman in front of him said, boldly, "Why were you watching me?" The very same question that hovered in the air before he stirred things up just a moment ago.

He shook his head.

I want you,

"I don't know." He murmured softly.

Her hand twitched as he walked back toward her, and he saw indecision in her eyes.

His hand raised again - slowly this time - and he let his knuckles brush against her jaw line.

I want you so bad

He smiled lightly as her eyes closed, taking another step toward her as she unconsciously leaned into his touch.

I want you,

One arm slowly slid around her waist, and the other still resting on her jaw.

I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad...


She turned her head away from him, a flattering scarlet blush currently adorning her face.

I want you,

He took her chin with his hand and guided it back to face his.

you know I want you so bad, babe


Resting his forehead on hers, he closed his eyes, not caring how vulnerable to attack they were at the moment.

I want you,

His eyes opened partially as he felt her energy spike.

'Protective barrier' she mouthed to his sleepy, questioning look. He let his eyes drift back closed again as he held her in his embrace.

you know I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad, yeah...


His lips quickly descended on hers, his hand moving to her hair, letting his digits get tangled in the long, ebony tresses...

She's so...

...And as quickly as he was there, he was gone, the only evidence of his existence being the absence of his warmth that left Kagome wishing for it back.

Sasuke grinned as he jumped from tree to tree to get to his training. It was unexpected, but he liked it, a lot. There was no way he was going to let another have her now; he liked her, and she liked him too, and that was something he wasn't going to give up for anything.

Now, if only he could find Itachi...

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story