Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

Mean Mister Mustard

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

KibaKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 333 words

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'Mean Mr. Mustard' belong ONLY to their respective owners.


"Kagome-chan! Sing me a song!" Feeling strong arms wrap around her and soft lips caress her neck, she giggled.

"Sing something fun! Something totally..." the man paused, searching for the right term, "Random." Nodding her head, the petit female in his embrace nodded, knowing the perfect song.

"Mean Mister Mustard sleeps in the park
Shaves in the dark trying to save paper..."

She felt his laugh before she heard it, "That is totally random!" She snuggled in closer to his body, smacking him lightly on the head when she felt him place kisses on her neck.

"OW! What was that for? I didn't even do anything wrong this time!"

Ignoring him, she continued to sing.

"Sleeps in a hole in the road
Saving up to buy some clothes..."

Kiba's grip slackened, "Okay, now I'm confused. What?" He heard a muffled laugh.

"Keeps a ten-bob note up his nose..."

"What the hell is a ten-bob note!?!" He was getting slightly annoyed with this nonsensical song.

"Such a mean old man
Such a mean old man..."

He nipped at her ear, "You'd better not be talking about me!"

"His sister Pam works in a shop
She never stops, she's a go-getter..."

"My sister's name isn't Pam." The boy said flatly.

"Takes him out to look at the queen
Only place that he's ever been..."

"Are you talking about Tsunade? I wouldn't call her a queen..." He heard her snicker, "HEY!! That's not the only place that I've been! I've been to plenty of places!"

"Always shouts out something obscene..."

"Although that may be true, when did this song become about me?" She simply placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Such a dirty old man
Dirty old man."

"Hey! How come I couldn't kiss you, but you can kiss me?"

She kissed him again, effectively silencing him, "You were distracting me..." She murmured.
Ijou-desu
Sign up to rate and review this story