Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Grand Theft Autumn (Where is Your Boy Tonight?)

by QuitLollygaggin 4 reviews

Songfic. It's my interpretation of the song. It might be wrong, it might be right. But that's why it's fiction :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 731 words - Complete

0Unrated
Where is your boy tonight?

Pete waked past the crying girl on her porch. He didn’t think twice, he just kept walking. She was the one missing out. She chose Patrick instead, and look where it got her.

I hope he is a gentleman.

He remembered bringing her flowers that sunny afternoon, not so long ago, although it seemed like it was longer. The way the bright yellow daisies reflected in her crystal blue eyes. His heart skipped a beat, maybe two or more that day. Not once did Patrick think to make her smile the way he did. Not once was that Patrick a gentleman.

Maybe he won’t find out what I know.

Pete knew how to make the girl smile from ear to ear. He knew just the right way to make her giggle, that small, but ever so inviting giggle.

You were the last good thing about this part of town.

He remembered watching as the girl turned her back and run into Patrick’s arms.
Pete turned his back to, hoping she wouldn’t see him cry. He knew he’d never find another girl like her and she knew she wouldn’t find another boy like him.

When I wake up, I’m willing to take my chances on the hope you hate him more then you notice, I wrote this for you.

The girl sat by Patrick wondering why she loved him more, even though he made her feel this way. She didn’t want to feel alone anymore. She wanted to be loved. She wanted Pete and his silly, but beautiful, yellow daisies. She wanted to giggle and smile. Patrick could not make her feel this way. But she convinced herself he was the one.

You need him. I could be him.

The girl stood up and reached out to Pete as he walked past her house. She saw the yellow daisies in his hand. He quickened his pace and pulled from her reach. She cried “I need him”, Pete said “I can be him.” The girl didn’t want to believe him and he went on his way.

I could be an accident, but I’m still trying. That’s more then I can say for him.

Pete admits he makes mistakes and wouldn’t be perfect. But he tells her he can fix his mistakes, just for her. Patrick couldn’t say the same. The girl continued to push the boy away, not aware of what she was still missing out on.

Where is your boy tonight?

Pete walked fast from the girl, leaving her alone. “But I love you!” She called after him. Pete waved her off, he didn’t believe her.

I hope he’s a gentleman.

Pete threw the yellow daisies across the lawn towards the crying girl. She fell to the ground crying, attempting to save the daisies beauty. Patrick stomped on the flowers, telling the girl “He’s not worth it.”

Maybe he won’t find out what I know.

Pete remembers sitting by the girl and telling her “I’ll be everything you need.” The girl just nodded and smiled. She was scared to tell him she found someone else.

You were the last good thing about this part of town.

The girl sat on the porch alone, with nothing but the torn apart daisies. She lost the boy that was right for her and the boy that wasn’t. She was alone.

Someday I’ll appreciate in value, get off my ass and call you.

Pete picked up the phone to call the girl. He wanted her. He needed her. He set the phone down and crawled back into bed.

…but for the meantime I’ll sport my brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at 4:00 in the afternoon.

Pete tugged on his clothes as he sat up in the bed. The clock screamed 4:00. He brought himself to get out of bed. He realized he shouldn’t cry of her anymore. It was her lose not his. He stood by his window, staring out to nothing in particular, but something caught his eye. One single yellow daisy sprouted from the middle of the lawn. All he could think of then was the girl. He ran outside, picked the flower and brought it to the girl. He figured she was worth it.
Sign up to rate and review this story