Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Overkill

Reactions and Explanations

by Aleh 1 review

In which people react and events are explained.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 5545 words

0Unrated


Takamachi Nanoha was just supposed to be an ordinary third grader, but a series of events changed everything. What she was given was a red jewel. What she gained were magical powers. The unexpected encounter she was drawn into had been silently set into motion, and she was facing each day as it arrived, handling what came as best she could.



A tale of spectacular overkill begins now.



-----------



Overkill,



A Naruto Fanfiction,



By Aleh



Chapter Three: Reactions and Explanations



-----------



Disclaimer: I own none of the series that I've used or referenced within this story.



-----------



In Takama no Hara Amaterasu Omikami went to look for Taka-mi-musu-bi-no-kami, only to find her staring into a mirror."Hey, Grandmom," she greeted. "Dad wanted me to tell you that dinner's ready."



"I'll be there in a moment, Ama-chan," Izanagi's mother told her granddaughter. "There is something that I need to take care of."



Amaterasu frowned. "What's that?"



Taka-mi-musu-bi-no-kami simply showed her the mirror and started to explain.



"Oh," Amaterasu responded as her grandmother finished. "Oh my. Would you mind if I helped?"



"Of course not. Just... don't tell my brother quite yet, okay?"



The sun goddess blinked before shuddering at the image that came to mind. "Right. We'll let him find out /after/we've taken care of the situation -- thoroughly."



"Good. Now to get back to work..."



-----------



Takamachi Miyuki was stunned. She'd dealt with strange things before, of course; her best friend was Kanzaki Nami, a miko who was constantly accompanied by a fox named Kuon. Considering that Kuon was really a kitsune who had once gone into a rage after the death of her human lover and been cursed to become a powerless, normal fox, that meant something... especially since Nami was constantly trying to cure her... err... friend.



Some of the adventures they'd gotten into over the years were quite interesting -- in the Chinese sense. Miyuki still remembered the time they'd flown to that Jusenkyo place. At least they'd managed to warn those wandering martial artists away, even if the waters hadn't worked on poor Kuon.



What had happened to her little brother, however... Miyuki knew that something had healed him. It was the only way to explain his intact lungs... not to mention the /bones/... and the /poison/. If it wasn't for that...



Naruto would have died. He /should have/died.



The monster that they'd fought... the mere thought of it gave her the chills. Maybe Kyouya or Shiro could have done better, but Naruto was stronger and faster than many adults /normally/. In the sort of situation that he'd been in, the adrenalin rush would have increased his abilities /further/... and Miyuki's father had told her about the damage he'd seen.



Something like that roaming about the streets was a virtual nightmare, and Miyuki wasn't na
Sign up to rate and review this story