Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Erika's Open Book

Chapter 4

by sailingaway_x 3 reviews

Please Read (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 554 words

0Unrated
Hey, sorry for the late post! Enjoy. (:!


Erika could not sleep that night, all she could feel was Gerard’s warm breath on the back of her neck, sleeping soundly. She turned round so slowly so she was facing Gerard directly in the face not that he could notice.

Her warm nose was so close to his that she couldn’t move anymore even if she wanted to be closer to him. She pulled the cover as she was starting to feel a bit shaky and cold. Without meaning too she pulled them off Gerard, revealing his bare chest. She could see his heavy breathing, moving his chest up and down. She had the sudden urge, the need to touch him, even just for a little bit. She moved her palm foward, facing his chest, inches away from touching him, Gerard stirred.

She automatically shut her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Inside her head, she was thinking it must have been the cold from taking the cover away that woke him up. Shutting her eyes as hard as she can, she waited till she could hear his breathing to return to sleeping mode. She waited and waited.

Gerard looked as her as if trying to work out what was wrong with her. He knew she was faking being asleep. Taking his eyes of Erika for a moment he realised that she had taken the cover to have all by herself. He sat up slightly and motioned to get the cover from Erika’s side. He pulled it over himself, then grabbing the end to pull some over Erika, he leaned across her body and put the cover in its rightful place. To see Erika’s reaction he moved much more closer to her so that their noses were now touching, fully aware that she was actually pretending to have a nice sleep, he started to run his soft hands through her untamed hair, moving his now slightly sweaty hands over to her face, holding on to her cheek, stroking her with his index finger.

Erika’s mind was buzzing from thought to thought, should I still pretend? Should i “wake up?”. Erika then decided on keeping her eyes tightly shut. Her heart was beating widely, her whole body felt like it was on fire, inside she was glowing.
Gerard felt her cheek suddenly warm up, burning almost, he knew that she must feel the same way, otherwise she would be cold right? He started to move his finger over to her mouth, his finger damping a little. He wanted to place his mouth right where his finger was. He ran his finger over her mouth.

OMGOMGOMG. Erika’s body felt like it could not take all that fire anymore and just exploded. She moved ever so slightly.

Gerard felt Erika move a little, her head moving even closer to his, he did not think that was even possible.

Her cross slammed against her chest, cold as ice. The shock made her jump and turning round so fast so that her back was against Gerard, made it look like she did not have a nervous twitch and was just sleeping as she always pretended to be.


Short I know, but I thought I better post something! Please review if you have the time, thanks (:

x-End-x
Sign up to rate and review this story