Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Light Turns To Dark...

When Light Turns To Dark...

by Oxbe 7 reviews

The title gives it away :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 602 words

3Exciting
When Light Turns To Dark


Opening
I looked at myself in my mirror. Eugh, another spot. How am I EVER going to get a boyfriend at this rate. I mean, i've tried all the latest treatment. Okay, stop talking about your stupid spots Nicki!


I anxiously walked downstairs, trying to make sure I wasn't heard. If my Mum ever found out I was sneaking for a little rave with Alexia she'd KILL me. My life would me totally wrecked, grounded for a few years at the LEAST. I grabbed my coat and rushed out of the front door.
"SUCKERS!" I whispered at my Mum and Dad through the window. Obviously, they didn't hear.
I walked along the pavement, clomping along in my high heels. After five minutes of lating, it was getting cold. I thrust my arms around myself, trying to keep warm. I was only in a short dress with a thin jacket on. Why is Alexia always late?!
"RAWR!"
I jumped and turned round to see a familiar face. "Ooh hello Alexia."
"Elloooooo!"
"Your always late." I said, confronting her.
"Like I care?"
"Well I d-"
"Never mind, come on lets get ready to RAVEEE!" Alexia interupted, giggling
I laughed and walked off arm in arm with Alexia. I couldn't wait to get there, all the "popular" girls in school were going to be there.

When we arrived
I'm sat down now beside Alexia, we've got ourselfs a drink. She has vodka, me? Oh, I go for wkd and coke... well... it's unique? I looked around and spotted her imediatly. There she was, Kate. You may call your friends bitches when you fall out but this is the REAL bitch, it couldn't get any worse... beleive me. Also, she was going out with the hottest guy in school, Gerard Waye or his more cooler name "Gee". I envied her so so much but I hated admitting it. She knew secretly I loved her although I always gave her the evils. Alexia did too, although when she asked I said no way. Alexia was happy though, she was with Mikey.. Gee's brother. I envied how her relashionship with Mikey was so good, but I envied Kate for her boyfriend.
I wonder if wishes do come true?
"I'll be one minute. I'm going to the loo," I said to Alexia
She nodded. Showing she understood.
I ran up to the loo, but of course I wasn't going to the loo. I looked in the mirror and closed my eyes shut.
"I wish I had Gee." I kept saying it repeatedly and then Alexia walked in.
When she came in I stopped and tears flooded down my eye. They stung as they trickled down my cheak, leaving a trail of wet. Alexia rushed over.
"I heard you... it's ok!"
"How is it ok? How is my LIFE ok? Kate the bitch has my 'fella and your in the happiest relashionship in the world just to rub it in my face." I yelled
"Well... there's the effects of love on you."
"You can say that again!"
"Well... there's the effects of love on you. Said it again, happy?" Alexia laughed.
I laughed too. She's always been there for me, and she's great at cheering me up.
"Look, Nicki."Alexia continued,"i know you love him. I do - and im going to help you. Im fed up of watching you suffer because you love Gee so much. I HAVE to help you. Dont worry, Lexie magic is coming your way!"
I smiled. Deep down I was scared though, would this be a total dissaster?!
Sign up to rate and review this story