Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

P.S. I love you

by mcr_got_my_heart 5 reviews

it's something i made when i felt really depressed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-17 - Updated: 2008-04-17 - 919 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Mikey, Mikey hold on everything will be fine!" Jenny cried as Mikey was gasping for air in the middle of the street. "Mikey please don't leave me! i cant do this without you.." Jenny kissed his hand as her tears ran down her face."HELP!" she cried. Good thing an ambulance came. The doctors carried Mikey to the stretcher and into the van. It all started with a car accident. Mikey was driving and his wife, Jenny. Jenny was in the back seat. As he was driving, a big truck was in the lane where Mikey was, on the right. Jenny and Mikey were going north but it takes a U-turn to go back. Since there was a traffic jam on the opposite side, the truck wanted more space. The driver was in a hurry so he went to the lane where Mikey was driving. Unfortunately, the truck was too fast so it crashed into their car.

Finally, they reached the hospital. Mikey had several minor injuries but 1 sever injuries that should undergo a surgery.
Jenny had no injuries or whatsoever because she was in the back seat.
"He needs an Open Heart surgery. This operation may be a bit risky but we will do our best. We are sorry in advance if this fails."
Jenny was speechless when she heard the news. all she could say was "why.why couldn't it have been me? why Mikey?"

It's time for the operation. The doctors did it A.S.A.P. right after they cleared his wounds. Mikey was still blacked out from what had happened. But, the doctor still injected the asthetic
so that he wont wake up.
The doctors had a hard time in operating Mikey. They were sweating. It took them about 2 hours
to do the operation until--"beep....beep....beep....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep". The doctors did everything to make the heart beat again but there was no use.

They had a hard time thinking on what to tell Jenny about what had happened.
"Jenny... Mikey just passed away. we tried everything we can to revive him. I'm so sorry."
Jenny cried so hard her face turned red and she screamed "WHY?! WHY?! IT CAN'T BE!! WE-WE HAVE A BABY TO RAISE!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!" she knelt in front of the doctor and mourned sorrowfully.
The doctor crouched down and hugged her saying "Everything will be alright. It's life. People Live and People Die but your love for your husband will never fade away. He is lucky to marry someone like you. you shown him your true love. and i know that."
"H-how do you know? You don't even know us. we just met you a while ago" Jenny questioned the doctor. "no. I've met you before." he removed his medical mask and said "Jenny, i know everything." "G-Gerard?! H-HOW!?" Jenny stammered. "I'll explain later." Gerard said softly.
She stared at Gerard for a while but then cried her heart out "Gerard, I'll miss Mikey and I was not ready for this!". "shh.." Gerard said as he brushed her hair with his hand "everything will be fine." he stood up and helped Jenny stand up.
"Just cry all you want. it's okay." Jenny cried and cried until she lost her oxygen and gasped for breath. "H-HOLD ON!!" Gerard got the oxygen tank and put the oxygen inhaler so that Jenny could breathe. As she got her breath she rubbed her eyes and tightly hugged Gerard.
"let me bring you to the operating room. I'll give you 10 minutes." Gerard told Jenny. "okay." Jenny replied.

When Jenny entered the room, her tears fell down to the floor. She rushed to Mikey and held his hand. "You wont know how much you meant to me. You are my only one. I don't care if people think I'm crazy. You made me happy and you cared for me. I know Michelle can see you in her heart. I am going to raise our child even though you're gone, you're still in my heart." Jenny brushed Mikey's hair and kissed his lips and went out of the room.

It was night when it was Mikey's Funeral it was at 7:00 pm
they all mourned especially Gerard. "My brother. My best friend" he said.
Jenny couldn't say anything. she just cried on Gerard's Chest as he cried too.
As the mass had finished, Jenny waited for everyone to leave so it could just be Her and her spouse. "Just call me if you need to get picked up alright?" Gerard said. Jenny nodded and Gerard took off.

It's been 2 hours and 30 minutes already and she's still with Mikey.
When it was ten, she heard someone. Someone calling her name. "Wh-who are you?"
"Jenny, Jenny it's me.."said the spirit. "who?" Jenny asked. "Mikey"
"Wh-WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Jenny looked around. As she turned her back she saw Mikey except he was whiter. "M-Mikey? It's...It's you!" Jenny cried "Don't cry." Mikey wiped her tears. "Mikey Michelle is growing and she wants to see you." Jenny said "I'm sure I'll meet her someday." Mikey replied. "but, what about me? I-I'll miss you.." Jenny held his cold hand. "I'll miss you too Baby." Mikey said. "a-a-and there is one thing that I wanted to tell you all this time." Jenny said. "And that is?" Mikey asked. "it's that i Lo--" Mikey cut Jenny's words by kissing her on the lips. They kissed passionately as if he was real again.
"I love you Mikey." Jenny said "I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story