Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Colorblind [One-shot]

by Dan_suicide 9 reviews

Brendon has has enough. One sided Ryan/Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-19 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 446 words - Complete

4Moving
Brendon remembers the first day he saw that beautiful smile. It was the perfect smile. He fell in love with it instantly. He fell in love with him instantly. He knew one day, that his smile would be the death of him. Deep down, he knew.

---

He remembers the first time they kissed. Oh, what a wonderful moment. He remembers it perfectly. They were alone, in Brendon’s room and they were watching Aladdin. He was lying on Brendon and he asked Brendon if he could kiss him. It wasn’t lustful or needy. It didn’t have touching or grinding. It was soft and gentle. It was perfect for a first kiss. Well, that’s what Brendon thought.

---

Brendon remembers when they made love. Not sex, love. He remembers that very well. They were at his house this time. They did it the way lovers do, carefully and passionately. Afterwards, they held each other and they slept in one another’s arms. In the morning Brendon woke his lover with kisses and sweet whispers.

---

Brendon remembers exchanging those simple words.

---

Brendon remembers when he came home and told Brendon that he had to end it and that he found someone else. Brendon’s heart melted into a poisonous mess that day.
---

Brendon remembers when they were introduced. Brendon can see why he fell for her. She has that kind of smile, just like the one Brendon fell for. She had long blonde hair, petit and she was just stunning. Well, that’s what he thought, but in Brendon’s eyes she was a corrupt witch with bad intensions.

---

Brendon remembers when he gave her that smile. Brendon remembers when he gave Brendon that smile. Brendon remembers the first day he saw it.

---

Brendon remembers when he heard them exchange those three simple words.

---

Brendon remembers writing the note.

I love you like a brother.
And I love you like a child,
And I love you like a lover,
And I love you dumb and colorblind,
And I love you like a mother,
Even after all you've done,
And I love you like no other.
But I know,
You’re not the one.

I’m done here.


---

Brendon remembers leaving the note where he would find it. Brendon remembers hearing him read the note out loud.

---

Brendon remembers seeing him rush into the bathroom, and telling Brendon not to.

---

Brendon remembers thinking that your life really does flash before your eyes.

---

Brendon remembers smiling at the distressed boy, and telling him the he loved him, before pulling the trigger and ending this nightmare.

---
Sign up to rate and review this story