Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Crash and Burn

Chapter One

by QuitLollygaggin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 519 words

0Unrated
I looked into his daring green eyes. They screamed hate and anger. I’ve seen them before. I can’t remember when though. I wanted to ask what's wrong. I wanted to know what was running through his mind. What was causing him such anger? I tried to bring my mind to cooperate with my mouth. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. He shook his head.
"Tell me" I brought myself to say. He shook his head again. Once more I looked into his eyes. They were still screaming, but now they were crying as well. I reached up to wipe away the tears, hoping to wipe away the pain too. He pushed my hand away.
"Please" I begged. He shook his head and turned around.
I reached for him but he was gone.

I was sitting on my bed, phone in my hand ready to call him. My tiny kitten, Baby, laid next to me purring. I stroked her soft fur and she rolled onto her belly begging for more attention.
I dialed the first 3 numbers and stopped. If he wanted me to know, he'd tell me. I erased the numbers I already dialed and dialed my best friend Mikey's number. He picked up on the first ring
"Peyton?" He answered quietly.
"Yeah it's me" I replied "Is this a bad time?"
"It's really late sweetie" He said
"I know I'm sorry. I'll call back later"
"No you wouldn't have called this late, if you didn't need anything" He said sounding more awake.
"I need someone" I said.
"Come over" Mikey said and hung up.

I walked into Mikey's house without knocking.
"Mikey!" I yelled closing the door behind me.
"In the living room" He replied. I walked into the living room, Mikey was sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest, and his light brown shaggy hair was messy and unwashed. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.
Me and Mikey have been friends forever, literally. He meant the world to me and would never ask for any else in his place, no matter what.
"Peyton, baby, what's wrong?" Mikey said in his best Italian accent. He always lightens the mood. I laughed and looked up at him.He pushed his thick rimmed glasses up his nose. His hazel eyes were filled with love and concern. Much different from what Frank’s looked like earlier today.
"Frank" I mumbled. Mikeyn kissed the top of my head and looked me straight in the eye. His eyes changed from loving to questioning.
"What?" I asked.
"He didn't tell you, did he?" Mikey asked.
"Tell me what?" I asked sitting up. Mikey pulled me close to him. I pushed away. "Tell me," I started. My voice was loud. Mikey put his index finger to my lips, pushing my words back into my mouth. I shut my mouth and took a deep breath. I needed to know what was going on. I looked him straight in the eye. "You better tell me now" I said calmly.
"Maybe Frank should" He said looking concerned.
Sign up to rate and review this story