Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Love Is Killing Me, But Your The Only One

Share Some Skin

by FallsOuttaPlace

Its Brendon's birthday.... see that [X] you know what happens!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-21 - 1166 words

?Blocked
WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SLASH FICS!!!!! so you've been warned!

Title:Sunday Morning-Maroon 5

Brendon rolls over slamming his fist into the alarm clock. Looking over at the calender. 'April 12th' in big pink letters with hearts drawn around it was 'BRENDON'S BIRTHDAY' his eyes widened. He looked over at Ryan. He jumped into the bed straddling his lover. "mmm,bren....what...do..you want?" "Get up it my birthday!" Ryan whipped his sleep filled eyes and smiled. "Well I'm up" He pressed his lips to Brendon's. "Happy Birthday baby" he mumbled against brendon's lips. Ryan bit his lip asking for entrance. Which brendon gave him. Ryan's tongue spooned at brendon's. Fireworks went off in brendon's head. Ryan pulled away smiling. He got up and grabbed his jeans and slid them over his slender body. He walked into the kitchen where Jon was attemting to spoon chinise on to a plate. Spencer had came home late last night, therefore falling asleep in the warmed Chinies. "Well, Jon instead of fucking with that just pull the plate out from under spen and eat that!" "No! I want my own" he whined sounding like a five year old. Ryan grabbed the rice and spooned a chunk out onto the plate and patted Jon on the head. He slid his hand up and down Spencer's back. "Hey your supposed to eat the food not sleep in it!" Spencer's head flung up.. flying soy sauce all over the window. "Hu...who..what?" "Hey idiot you fell asleep in the food!" Spencer took his hand and ran it through his hair, pulling rice and sauces out too. He giggled and put the dish on the counter and pulled his shirt off. "I'm gonna take a shower now" "okay" Brendon ran down the stairs and ran into Ryan. He wrapped his warm arms around ryan's cool, small waist. Ryan's faced turned a pinkish red. Jon pushed his way through them. "Alright love birds say it for the wedding!" He sat down at the table and ate. "So what did you get me?!" Ryan pulled brendon close to him and whisper into his ear "I have to give you my gift later tonight while we're home...alone." He bit brendon's earlope and walked away. Jon threw a piece of paper at him. "Which one do you want?" It was a list..of new piano's. "HOLY FUCK JON!!! Are you serious?" "No...and I lied...my name's Alexander Gram Bell of course I'm fucking serious!" Brendon hugged Jon tightly. "Oh my god! I need a new piano! Thank you so much!" Spencer came down the stairs only wearing a pair of jeans. "God it seems like the new style is no shirts just skinny jeans!" Brendon smiled as Spencer threw a pair of keys at him. "What the fuck?" "Go look outside genius." Brendon looked out the window at the drive way. There sitting in the drive-way was a black Toha. "Spen thats amazing! Thanks!" "Now you don't have to use my car anymore!" He smiled and walked down the stairs into the family room. Where box upon boxs were stacked. "Oh `Trick and the guys came over. Those are yours." Brendon's smiled turned into a cheeky five year old smile. Hey ripped through the boxs. Guyliner from Pete, stud belts from Patrick.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay remember the warning? Good! Cause here is the moment we've been waiting for...when Ryan FINALY gets "into" Brendon!


"Alright Ryan, we're leaving...we won't be back till late tommorow...we've gotta caught the plane! Bye" "See ya Jon have fun in New York!" "We will" "Bye Spenc!" The door slammed shut. And Ryan quickly locked the door, closed all the currents, dimmed the lights and light each and every candle in the room. "Bren get your sexy ass over here!" Brendon walked into the room. 2 pieces of cake sat on the couch. "Are you gonna eat it or not?" Brendon looked up and looked deep into Ryan's eyes. He sat down in his lap. Ryan turned around and wrapped his legs around Brendon's middle. He placed the fork into Brendon's mouth. When they finish their cake, Ryan scooted down ferther towards brendon. He began to bump and grind on brendon, making him go hard. "Mmmmm.....these clothes are getting in the way aren't they?" Brendon nodded.....unable to speak. Ryan stood up and slowly and sexualy stripped down to his boxers. Brendon smiled and let ryan strip him. Ryan sat back down and slammed down on Brendon, hard. Brendon gasped. "Ryan......fu...." "What is that Brendon?" He slammed down again, this time harder. "UH! Ryan f-f-uu--ckk....me!" "Speak properly Bren now what is that you want me to do?" He slammed down again, even harder then the last time. "UH DAMMIT FUCK ME RYAN!" "Watch your mouth Brendon!" He bit Brendon's neck. He flung his head back..opening more skin for Ryan to bite at. Ryan slipped his hand into Brendon's boxers, and began to pump his cock. "Oh god Ry! Don't.....stop....." Ryan pulled down his boxers, then contined. He dropped to his knee's and slid Brendon's cock into his mouth. He toungue hit the head of his cock making Brendon's hips buckel. "No, we're not going to have any of that, now are we?" He placed his hands on his waist, then started again. Lapping the cum as it flowed through his mouth. Ryan fumbled with the condom. Trying quickly to slid it over his cock. He flipped Brendon over. "Baby it'll hurt at first, but it'll get better." He rub the lub on and then quickly slid his cock into Brendon's ass. He went slow. "OH FUCK Ryan! Faster!" Ryan slammed faster. "Fuck! Uh! Faster!" Ryan went faster and faster as Brendon moaned his name. "Bren, I'm gonna come!" "UH!! Un- me--FUCK-too!" They finaly came and Ryan collasted on top of Brendon. "A....mazing" Ryan smiled. "Happy Birthday baby" They slipped back into there boxers. Ryan wrapped his arm around his waist. "Mmmmm.....I love you" "I love you too" They entertwined fingers. Ryan pushed him onto the bed and straddeled him. He began to suck on Brendon's neck, making him groan in pleaser. Brendon pulled his face up to his and looked deep into Ryan's honey brown eyes. "God your beautiful." Ryan blushed a deep red. Brendon blew out the candles. He rubbed his nose against Ryan's. He went to lay down when Ryan pulled his face back up to his and kissed him long, hard, passiontly, and lustly. He pulled away. "I love you Brendon!" "I love you too." He held him close in his arms. Rocking him to sleep.They feel asleep, Ryan's head in Brendon's lap and Brendon's head on the pilliow. Ryan's hand moved up to brendon's chest. Right were his heart would be. Brendon opened his eyes, and smiled. He pulled the covers over them and snuggled closer to Ryan. Falling into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story