Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Twisted Dreams

Streaming Light

by inkvent 0 reviews

Chapter two...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-04-22 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 240 words

0Unrated
He had to leave.

But the arms that were gently wrapped around him weren’t anywhere near ready to let go.

He had to leave.

And soon.

Or they’d risk being found out.

He slowly pulled himself free from the other boy’s arms.

He whispered something comforting in the boy’s ear.

They shared one last lingering stare into each other’s eyes, before he stepped away from his love.

His life.

His everything.

He walked away quickly, not wanting to look back and see the tortured look on the boy’s face.

He could still feel his warm arms around his waist, even though they were not there.

And might never be there ever again.

But he didn’t think about that.

He just kept walking until he could see his street.

He slowly crawled into his open window and slid it shut behind him.

His room was freezing from the night air.

He dragged himself into his bed and curled up under the large, cosy cover.

He tried to imagine that he was with the person he longed to be with, but he couldn’t.

He just lay there and waited for the time when his mother would wake him.

Then he would be leaving.

Leaving for what would feel like forever.

Anytime without his love would feel too long.

His eyes eventually slipped close, and he dreamt of happy times and of his lovers kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story