Categories > Original > Mystery > S.P.I.

Part I-S.P.I Intro and Prologue

by slywithit 0 reviews

No one knows what really goes on inside Spencer P. Intellis Academy for smart and wealthy kids. To some, its only a stuck up Califonia school that breathes off the sucess of their young scholars.Bu...

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-02-13 - Updated: 2006-02-13 - 385 words

0Unrated

S.P.I
San Francisco, California

Mr. Gracey drove down the street to his small house. Driving down the long street he looked to his right and snuck a peak at Spencer P. Intellis Academy. At the far top of the road which intersects the street he lived on, sat "The School". To the common person, it is a private school. They see that it is Secluded and peaceful looking. Owned by who knows who. The only known thing about the place is that the best of the best attend and no one under.

Mr. Gracey stared at the large gates that surrounded the academic castle and the land that lay beside and around the compound. Students and teachers were sometimes seen by locals making their journey across the grassy field but that was rare. S.P.I was marvelously mysterious. As an aging man Mr. Gracey loved a good mystery, but not today. He was too tired to think about what went on behind those walls. Speeding up, Mr. Gracey continued to glide down the street until he reached his warm and humble abode.
. . .

Five year old Karlie Seag ogled Mr. Gracey's van until it ebbed behind the California trees and out of sight. She looked away from the window to face her teacher Mr. Huil who was carrying on about the Spanish alphabet in his low but firm voice. He was carrying about how the English alphabet and the Spanish alphabet were similar. For some reason he wanted everyone to recite the English alphabet the way they used to when they were younger.

"Ok everyone. All together...A is for apple...B is for baby food...C is for-".

Karlie couldn't help rolling her eyes with a snort which sounded like a deep giggle. She knew all about the letters of the alphabet. As a matter of fact, the day before she began learning the Chinese alphabet. So instead of listening, she turned her interest back toward Mr. Gracey, who she realized was right on schedule. Everyday Karlie would watch the blue Cheverly creep past the school and disappear out of site. She could tell that the man was fascinated with the mysteries that rested behind the big arched entrance gates. She smirked to herself.

/Its too bad he will never find out!/
Sign up to rate and review this story