Categories > Original > Drama

I Swear That You Don't Have To Go

by KittyUntcayCult 1 review

Blaire is a gay, nineteen year-old drug addict with a pill popping alcoholic mother & an unfaithful stepfather. His best friend is Jude Currier, also someone that he quite strong feelings for. That...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 798 words

0Unrated
"Wake up" Blair gently shook his mother as she lay snoring on the chaise in the den. Noticing the scent of burning flesh, he began searching for the cigarette that she had more than likely passed out with. Finding it he sighed, "Mother, you’ve passed out while smoking again" she stirred slightly,
"I-I did?" she asked, only half conscious. Blair sighed once more while picking her up,
“yeah, & you’ve burned yourself again too, I guess there were too many drugs in your system for you to feel it” Scarlett, his mother, didn’t say another word, doubted that she even heard him.

He carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, which happened to be on a completely different wing of the house than her husbands--if you want to call that sorry excuse of mankind a husband . Softly placing Scarlett on her queen sized antique bed, Blaire kissed her forehead. “I’ll be back later” he shut the door behind him, shaking his head in shame.

“Blaire love, I have some of the good stuff--be at Shaizee’s around six, there are going to be a few high rolling customers, so bring some of your shit” the voice on the other line made Blaire’s heart, among other things, swell with such strong feelings that it drove him mad.
“Gross, Shaizee’s? she’s such a dike though” he joked, “Jude, this better be worth it after the day I’ve had” he could just hear Jude smirking at his own perverted thoughts,
“Don’t worry love, it will be” Blaire licked his lips before hanging up & heading to his safe.

Later on the night at Shaizee’s Blaire showed up only to find that Jude & his so-called high rollers hadn’t even shown up yet. So he had to wait around with Shaizee. He would never forgive Jude for this. Shaizee was the biggest lesbian slut in town, but he liked her because she was a junkie like no other. You could always rely on her to have drugs; Heroine, Coke, Crack, LSD, Meth--Anything, Blaire sold cocaine, he didn’t need to, but all of his customers sat around & used with him anyway.

Another good think about Shaizee was the fact that she was a diabetic & she always had needles on hand. Blaire’s favorite drug at the moment was Heroine, it had actually been his favorite for a little over year now.

Jude finally showed up with his customers.
“Jude, these are just a bunch of fucking high school kids, what kind of money could they possibly have?” he said this to their faces, loudly might I add. Not one of them dared to retort.

Jude laughed, rolling his eyes, “Blaire love, this bunch of high school kids have very fucking wealthy parents, that give them very fucking generous allowances, understand?” he backed Blaire up against the nearest wall sensually, kissing his bottom lip softly. Blaire smirked before shrugging.

“Fine, fine” but before he let Jude make the sale, he scanned over the kids, starting with the tallest boy. “Your name boy?” after seeing Blaire’s little performance with Jude only seconds ago, he back up slightly.
“Zaine” was his only reply. Blaire smirked, looking him over.
Light auburn hair that fell only centimeters past his ears, nice, strong jaw, the dry cracked lips of a drug addict, blood shot, honey colored eyes, he was, as stated before, tall, lanky, with slightly natural tan.

Obviously getting uncomfortable under Blaire’s gaze he shifted & walked to the back of the group. Come to find out there had been a girl behind him. She was quite short, Blaire hadn’t even noticed her come in. This girl was probably a tag along, no drugs had ever entered her system, he could tell & that made him not trust her.
“& your name girl?” spat out ‘girl’ menacingly, making her flinch. At first she mumbled something incoherent.
“Speak up” Blaire demanded, noticing how her friends were slowly backing away.
“Marleigh” she finally said, looking up at him. When she did that, he couldn’t move, he couldn’t think, he almost couldn’t breathe. Her eyes were this deep frosty, sapphire blue-grey color. The kind that you can’t look away from, they were like traps. Finally snapping back to reality, he took in the rest of her.

She was petite , & curvy in all the right places. Her hair was a medium shade of brown & it fell in curly locks, except her bangs, they were straight & fell into her eyes when she looked down again.

Blaire hadn’t questioned his sexuality since his freshman year of high school, & the attraction that this--this GIRL had plagued him with was blowing his mind out of proportion.

He need a good hit--soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story