- That was a great chapter, and it moved the story along well. it also shed some light as far as ginny was concerned, but I wanted to know is what will lunas' role be in harry & hermiones lives. I mean at the start he was real affectionate with her and now they don't seem to have that connection anymor.
- What can I say, I'm actually re-reading a few of your fics when this one was updated. I was happy as this involves Harry and Hermione, and Luna!
Hope this goes on as long as your other epics and so far its very satisfying even with the curse Hermione has. I think she and Luna will eventually come through with a cure and i can see all three facing Leather-lips!
(#) Clell65619 2008-04-27- Interesting... You set Draco up for an interesting interview with Tommy over the holidays... that should be enlightening...
- So much build up to the second task, but I've read far too much of the Good Doctor's work to ever believe that it will be as easy as he has set it up... Why is it I suspect that neither Hermione nor Luna will be the hostage?
- Luna keeps getting more and more time in the story... Might the solution to Hermione's 'problem' be linked to Luna?
- Interesting, very interesting. I rather liked the way this chapter was set up and I don't envy Draco his "interview" with Tom while visiting his wife over the Holidays. The run-up to the ball and the ball itself were nicely done and I loved the amusement of watching everyone scurry for dates. I wonder if Albus really knows who's wearing Moody's form or if he's so incompetent he can't tell?
The work-up for the second event, itself, sounds like the prep phase for the old Mission:Impossible TV show where they manage to artfully hide some useful tools in rather unexpected ways. It was all I could do to keep from whistling the appropriate soundtrack music. :D
I will agree with Clelle65619 in that it most certainly appears that Luna iwll be involved, somehow, in developing the solution to Hermione's "problem". Mind you, I can see several possibilities here and I'll be looking forward to seeing which eventuates. I'll be interested in seeing who he does have to recover (besides Hermione and Luna, I could make a good arguement for Jason, really).
Author's responseHarry was just being a bit paranoid. However, I wish I had thoguht of Jason
Jason: You want to what?
Dd: I want to put you into an enchanted sleep.
Jason: And I want to rip your beard out. Shall we see who gets their wish?
(#) sparky40sw 2008-04-28I think that this is the best description of proper preparations for the Triwizard that i have seen in over a thousand fics - complete, planned, practiced - and dumble dork put on warning if any harm comes to "who" rather than what.
excellent - I enjoy the way you are taking things, as well as the regular updates - thaks so much for your kindness in sharing your talent.
Sign up to review this story.