Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > Three is not a crowd

Three is not a crowd

by ann_arien

A beautiful morning in Rivendell. And Glorfindel, Legolas and Erestor together in bed. For more insight, read the story. Series/sequel: This is a prequel to "Some form of comfort...or another". Ta...

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Legolas, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 4718 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Tolkien, PJ and the pretty actors behind the Hot Elves own everything. All I have contributed with is my twisted
imagination. And the only bennefit I get from this is that it might please others.


Three is not a crowd


"Move over just a little..." Glorfindel whispers, and I am wrapped in the warmth of that radiating smile, greeting me as I am shaking off the last traces of slumber.

I shift my body to lay on my left side, my back pressed against Legolas. The Prince is still half asleep, but he purrs something and languidly stretches his slender limbs before welcoming me in his arms. I would turn around to kiss him, but I am too busy smiling in Glorfindel's direction, motioning him to lay beside me. Dressed in naught else but a flimsy silvery robe that is about to slip off his broad, strong shoulders, Fin hesitates for a moment, allowing me to admire him as he is contemplating the view in front of him. A mysterious smile curves those delicious, crimson lips.

"Erestor, you seem to enjoy it best only between the two of us...as of late..." he tells me, without any hint of jealousy. Just a playful statement of the obvious and a willingness to fulfill my desires that is enough to undo me.

"Mmmm, yes..., 'tis much warmer and better this way..."

"Heeey..." sleeping beauty behind me issues a faint protest, while having buried his face in my silky hair and I can feel his breath tickling my skin.

"I thought I was doing just fine..." he feigns a bit of indignation, but he is soon distracted by pressing soft kisses on my shoulder.

"Oh...but you are...and how!" I encourage him and press myself closer to his naked form. We both moan softly, electrified by the delicious contact.

Legolas giggles in my hair, pleased with my response, and, as soon as Fin has found his way on the bed, close to me, he stretches an arm above my waist to caress him. Before allowing himself to sink between the soft pillows with a delicious sigh, Glorfindel and I share tender kiss. He also runs his long, nimble fingers through the silky, golden strands flowing freely on Legolas' shoulders, pulling him closer, and delighting him with a ravaging kiss. The younger Elf gives himself over to the heated assault in a sweet surrender that works like wildfire through both Glorfindel and I.

For a few seconds, I am trapped and crushed between their bodies and their heat is enought to melt any and all logic away, leaving me prey to the waves of desire that are flooding my senses.

"Mmmm...I like it, Legolas...You have done a great job, keeping my spot warm." Glorfindel murmurs upon the Prince's lips, eliciting a muffled groan of approval from the otherwise very proud and possessive Legolas.

"What?..." I inquire in his stead, feeling a little ignored. Yet, despite my feigned indignation, an ideea begins to form in my mind and the perfect moment to transform it into a delightful reality appears to be approaching rapidly.

"Ah...'tis not without good reason that I enjoy myself best between the two of you. Nobody would dare challenge the fact that I am truly the most blessed creature in Arda."

I've managed to free one of my arms from the tight embrace of their bodies and caress Glorfindel's long neck, enjoying the feeling of warm, silky skin beneath my fingers. He smiles, upon hearing my last words and releases Legolas to wrap me in his arms, my head leaning against his chest, avidly drawing in his scent that has always melted my very will. Once again I am drawn to him, by that combination of what is fairest, proudest, strongest, yet most gentle and wise, not to mention enticing.When the Valar blessed us by sending him back, they must have remade Glorfindel in their liking, taking the work of our Father beyond perfection.

Legolas seems just as mesmerized by everything that Glrofindel is. All he can do is submit to the incredible attraction and soothe the desire building in him whenever he is given an opportunity. Thus, he does not feel even the slightest pang of jealousy as we give ourselves to Glorfindel...whether taking turns...together...or in torturing him in ways that are pleasant beyond imagination. We have learnt to wickedly savour our roles as accomplices in torturing him that way. And that means spending the the most extraordinary time together.

"What are you thinking of, my beautiful raven?" Fin inquires sweetly, running a teasing finger along the line of my jaw.

"Us...the three of us...how we are together..." I sight, despite myself.

"If you slip down that path of thought, I do not see a very promissing morning." Legolas is kind enough to observe in a half ironic tone, knowing too well that, if I begin wondering, and raising questions, we will surely end up in a debate about whether our strange relationship it is wrong or right.

"True...True. However, it is only going to get harder and harder for us to give up living like this. We cannot keep you with us forever and we cannot come with you to your home either, Legolas."

"So you are determined to start this conversation once again, Erestor?" Fin uses his training new and stubborn recruits, scolding tone.

"We do not have much choice, do we?" I have no idea why I'm pressing the issue, since my initial plan for this wonderful morning was of a very different sort, but this must be one of those things that the others call typical of Erestor.

"We do have a choice. I can shut you up right now!"

Glorfindel is quick to make real his menacing words and claims my mouth is a possessive kiss that leaves me out of breath, weak in the knees, holding on to him for dear life and aching with desire. As it always happens, with him.

Under the cover, neither of my lovers are sitting idly. Legolas is trying to render me still, to hold me captive between Glorfindel and himself. Our legs are entwined in a strange embrace and his fingers are searching for the places where he knows I am very ticklish.

"Legolas...please,nnooo...Pleaseee!" I manage to squeal, under the heated assault Fin's mouth. I have to remove my arms form caressing his shoulders, so I can defend myself from the ticklish onslaught.

However, two other hands capture the ones I'm fighting a snickering Legolas with and Glorfindel can barely help himself laughing out loud, looking at both of us like we are two naughty Elflings.

"Not you too...Fin, please, you know I can't stand this!"

"Serves you just right for being so serious on such a fine morning that is only made for pleasure." Fin says, in a very insinuating tone.

"Pfffft...You've made your point. Now stop that!" I squirm, freeing myself from his hold and turning around to face Legolas. The golden Prince flashes me one of his radiating, innocent smiles, quickly abandoning his abominable occupation, rather choosing to caress my hip, instead.

"Legolas...not that smile! You know I can't stay angry with you if you give me that smile!"

"Ah...my dear Erestor, you see, I have to protect myself from your wrath somehow...Fortunatly, Fin is here to fend for me also, and I owe him a great deal for that."

"I would rather you payed your debt right now..." Fin murmurs in a low, husky voice. An intense gaze is exchanged between two pairs indigo eyes and, once again, I am trapped, watching their lips and tongues teasing eachother. For a few moments, I'm still, and silent, holding my breath. One part of me, however, is very stirred by the intoxicating sight.

"Mmmm...you are delicious..." Glorfindel humms, running a playful hand through Legolas' silky, unbraided hair. Another lustfull look passes between them and, immediatly, I know what to do.

I break their embrace and push Glorfindel back on the pillow, slipping away from Lego's caresses and sliding on top of Fin. My weight presses our bodies together and I can feel him very well, loving the way he humms as I move...just enough to ensure some friction between my tense abdomen and his even more tense member. My face hovers just an inch above the hollow of his neck, the hot breath that tickles him causing Fin to toss his head back and offer himself to me. I adore his abandon just as much as the way he arches his back, welcoming my movement that is quickly driving me towards new heights of desire.

I taste his fair, sweet skin, kissing and licking fire paths, causing him to moan and writhe beneath me. So, I pick up the pace, grinding against his hot flesh, encouraged by his ragged breathing an his lustful cries that spill from his delicious mouth despite the way he is biting his lower lip. That alone is a sight I am absolutely maddened by.

The very next moment, enticed, I capture his quivering lips in another mind blowing kiss, playing with each at a time. His hands have descended upon my body, to hold my hips and his fingers are digging into the tense muscles, guiding them in a movement that suits him best. That suits US best. There is only very little I have to do to remove his flimsy sleeping robe, which is but an insignificant obstacle. As it is...I'm panting heavily already and I have started spreading my legs.

When our kiss turns into a formidable battle between hungry, restless lips and tongues, and our muffled moans speak of our mounting desire, we hear Legolas gasping aloud.

"Ufff!...I'm being ignored again and I must take care of myself! This is a very pleasant situation, I'm telling you..."

"It pleases me also..." commes the cheeky reply from a very enticed Glorfindel, somewhere between a moan and a soft cry.

But I am fighting the waves of lust washing through me and the desire to please Fin any way he desires me to. I slip out of bed quickly...away from his irresistible embrace. My body is yearning for his warmth and the caresses it has been subject to, but I manage to contain it, standing up, hands on my hips.

"What are you doing?..." comes a rather choaked question, indicating the level of desire that my ministrations have inflicted on Fin's body, much like the indigo eyes that has lifted to meet mine.

"Ammm...I have something else in mind for this morning...even though I would love to drive you over the edge right now, my beloved Fin. But you have heard our Prince..."

Stretching all his limbs and trying to ignore his erection or the tremor in his thighs, Glorfindel utters something to himself that sounds very much like "Dratted Advisor!". I can't help but snicker, shaking my head to clear my witts and regain control over my senses.

Glorfindel tears away the hungry gaze he has been gracing my naked form with and turns around to look at Legolas, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. The Prince is pretending to be annoyed, but there is only one bare arm bent under his head .The other has crept beneath the cover and he is betrayed by the way he is gritting his teeth.

I exchange a glance with Fin and we both smile in complicity. Now he realizeds what I have in mind and nods slightly. Then, all of our attention is focused on Legolas.

"Love...you have our attention...Now let us see if you deserve it. Remove your hand..." I give him one of my most persuading Advisor looks.

For a seccond, he seems unwilling. Time enough for me to start the game I have in mind, with Fin immediatly assuming his part .

"Down with the cover!" I command, still standing, with a look on my face that leaves no room for questioning my authority, even if I'm naked and very aroused.

I smirk when Fin answers my request and he uncovers the way Legolas has frozen still, having the fingers of his right hand wrapped around his stiff member. Lego's enchanting azure eyes open wide, in surprise, when I bid him not to remove his hand and I take the cover off Glorfindel as well. In a few instants, Fin removes his silky sleeping robe, standing there, naked, beautiful beyond words, becoming more and more aroused himself.

They settle with looking at me while I stare in absolute raptures.

"This is the most incredible sight the Valar have ever graced anybody's eyes with. And one I love so very much." I swallow a gulp of air, yearning for the delight I am being offered, not knowing where to begin. Then, I motion them to make some room between their heavenly bodies and I kneel, pondering on what to do next.

"Fin, will you help me, please?..."

"Speak your mind, beloved..." he answers me in low, tempting voice, reaching out to me. I take his hand and press his palm to my lips.

"Let us show Legolas what we are worth together..." I whisper against his skin.

"I could see that in your eyes, my dark, beautiful one. Like I said before, speak your mind."

"Why don't you see to our lover's thighs, then?"

Legolas sighs aloud, in feigned despair, after having listened to our exchange. Which causes Fin to grin, narrowing his darkened eyes. I can tell he is thrilled with the idea of torturing Legolas to his release. To my right, the Prince sighs gain...that fair face looking teasingly desperate. But he does not fight it, neither when I gently remove the hand he has been stroking himself with all along, nor when Glorfindel places himself between his thighs, parting them and starting a vicious assault. Just the right way. Just the way HE wants it.

For a few moments...I am caught by that intoxicating sight, following Fin as he runs his lips and tongue across the sensitive skin, working at the inside of one thigh, then the other, going behind each knee. At the pace Glorfindel is taking his torture seriously, enjoying the task he is performing and the response he is provoking, Legolas has started to shiver...panting...staring into the ceiling with half-lidded eyes...twitching when the caresses become unbearable. He is slowly sucumbing to those sensations and the perfectly sculpted muscles of his abdomen, under a smooth skin, twitch, tense-up. Almost rythmically, his perfectly built and tempting arousal is pulsing, responding all too clearly to the assault upon his body.

If he could see himself so sensual and ravaged by pleasure, offering his body to Glorfindel's exquisite ministrations, thrashing around and moaning deliciously encouraging...Legolas would certainly loose himself.

I send that thought to the back of my mind-for keeps, and I cup Lego's face, preventing him from moving his head chaotically. He opens his eyes wide, sinking his azure gaze into mine, but only for a seccond, because he issues a delightful, desperate cry, rolling his eyes upwards and arching his back. Fin has reached a very sensitive spot, I presume.

"Kiss me!..." I ask him, bending above him and drinking in his pleasure.

Ignoring the tremors running constantly through him, I muffle his cries, covering his mouth with my own. And, in the way of this new invasion, Legolas opens himself more than willing, grasping me and returning my greedy kiss.

A few moments later, I find myself catching glimpses of Fin and his interesting occupation. I can hear him grunt when I start toying around with Lego's tongue, sucking and biting playfully...so that he can see what I'm doing perfectly. The problem is that Legolas quickly steals the object of my...labour, releasing an uncontrolable outburst. Intrigued, I turn my head to notice the tip of his erection disappearing between Glorfindel's lips.

"You take him already?..." I question him, meaning to sound a little ill pleased but greatly enjoying the view.

About as ashamed as I am indignant, Fin releases his...captive, arching an eyebrow and having Legolas softly cry out his dissapointment. He looks at me with a feral grin, his mouth hovering just above the erect member, the tip of which is glistening, coated by drops of fluid.

"I couldn't help myself...What you were doing looked so irresistible, I couldn't help it. Would you rather we changed places?"

"Hmm....get over here..." I bid him, returning the lustfull grin.

Swiftly, before Legolas can tell what is going on, I position myself between his spread legs and Fin kneels at his side, embracing him and taking his mouth captive. As their are seeking eachother, and tasting eachother greedily, I see to my own task, caressing Lego's firm, extremely tense abdomen. And he resumes strugling, shifting his hips, seeking some sort of friction against me as soon as he can feel me pressing on top of him.

Shifting my body and seeking a better position, I extend my left hand and reach for Fin's stiffened member. He responds by tensing and groaning, but would not release Legolas.The two continue kissing eachother frantically.

I begin to massage the pulsating flesh, as I can feel it working against my palm and Fin moves his hips in a slow rythm.

Bent above Legolas, I come to realized that he is rearing upwards, pushing against me. But to stop him, I would have to release Glorfindel...and that is not a very tempting alternative. On the contrary, I lean more of my body weight against the aroused frame beneath me.

Moving upwards, kissing a trail of fire across the Prince's flawless skin...then hovering above his heaving chest...I take the opportunity, when Fin grants me access and one of our lover's hardened nipples falls prey to my eager mouth. I torture it, delighted, causing Legolas to cry out and Glorfindel follows my example, biting and sucking at the twin sensitive peak.

Distributive attention allows me to caress them both and relish in the response I'm eliciting. Wrapped in my left palm, Fin pumps faster, as is the movement of my hand. But I halt him when the tip of my thumb senses a bead of liquid at the peak of his quivering arousal. Just a slight squeeze and my thumb spreading the liquid in a brief massage earn me a long, loud moan as Fin throws his head back, lost in the sensation. He is intoxicating to behold...his eyes closed, his features lightened with pleasure, his golden hair spread upon his shoulders and arched back.

I am torn between continuing that which we have set out to do...pleasure Legolas...and giving into the overwhelming desire the my beloved has awaken in me. I would love to lose myself in his strong embrace, receive him into the very core of my being and taste his ecstasy as he would cry out upon my lips. Still, glancing back at the Prince...I can see he needs it more.

I run my tongue over the over sensitive flesh of the tortured nipple one last time before my hand reaches down to capture Legolas, stroke him and learn that he is not far from his release. That...and his flushed cheeks, his face transfigured with desire...are statement enough.

"Enough, Glorfindel." I still manage to say, in a convincing voice, thick with desire, however.

Choosing not to protest as I have removed my hand from his evident desire, Fin releases our lover also, causing him to call out his disappointment. When we are joined in silent admiration of our work, Legolas regards us with such pleading eyes...the sight is truly formidable.

"Ask of us anything you wish and it shall be granted..." I tell him, leaning against Glorfindel. Both of us grace him with tender, loving smiles and he sighs deeply....wonderfully helpless. Throwing his head back onto the soft pillow and the golden pool of his silky hair, he gasps.

"I...I want...both of you..."

"Very well..." Fin nods gracefully, somehow still in controll of his aroused body, despite his breath having quickened and all the other signs indicating his true condition. He smiles to me, and, without any further indications, resumes his previous position between Lego's thighs, caressing him in an amazingly tender fashion while he lifts both his legs, placing them upon his shoulders. Then...he eyes me, expecting something, some sort of signal...or that which he requires.

My eyes roam across the room in search of the required recipient. As I spot it quickly and remove myself from the bed to fetch it, Lego's eyes follow my every movement in anticipation. He continues to do so as I cover my palm with a generous amount of the oil, smiling of lavender and musk. Gazing towards Glorfindel with unconcealed hunger, I find my way at their side, beginning to spread the oil onto Fin's straining member. And I spare him of no rub, no squeeze, causing him to humm...slowly giving in. I release him yet again as I do not wish to rob Legolas of what awaits him...and he awaits for, growing rather impatient.

I am a bit surprised to see Fin biting back his frustration once more. But he takes my hand that still bares some slippery oil and motions it to the spot that he is preparing to envade. Further more, he moves my fingers into a slow, circular motion around the sensitive spot. Legolas had lifted himself to watch but he crashes back with such a delightful cry, in total abandon.

"Now let me."

Although he meant for his bid to be stern, the tremour in Fin's voice is clear evidence that he is looking forward to taking Legolas perhaps even more than Legolas is yearning to be taken.

As though it were the first time my eye have beheld such a sight, I stand still, mesmerized. Glorfindel has to wake me from my daze, as all I do is stare at his erect, glistening member starting to ease itself in, just probing the entrance at first.

Reluctantly removing my eyes from that sight, I try to stop the bucking motion in Lego's body, pressing him down with firm hands. To make the heated invasion even more pleasant, I launch a series of caresses upon the entire length of his incredible, engorged organ, then to the base of it...and Legolas is lost. I taste him, tease and rub him-fingers, lips, tongue all working together and onto his completion, as I take him ever deeper. And Fin has begun a rhythmical movement, easing himself in further, then out, only to resume an even more devastating attack. He grips Lego's hips to guide him into a pace that suits them best. All the same, I press down on him, to hold him as still as his ravaged body can be rendered.

And he...my beautiful Legolas...has thrown his head back, arching himself with every thrust that opens and touches him even further and deeper. His fingers threaten to tear the sheets he is clutching so hard.

Before Glorfindel increases the pace, thrusting faster and deeper-knowing exactly how and where to find that pleasure spot within the body opening itself so completely, I move quickly, preparing myself and Legolas, to fulfill his request completely. Neither of them pay any attention to my movement, until I am ready, mounting Legolas like a wild steed and receiving all of him in one quick thrust.

My first cry of pleasure and abandon is matched by a bucking Legolas, loudly welcoming the heat of my body around his weeping member. As I toss my head back, leaning against Fin's strong shoulder, he removes his grip on Lego's hips to guide mine up and down, slowly, at first. But Legolas immediatly urges us to go faster and he wraps his slender legs around Glorfindel's waist, pulling Fin further inside his quivering body.

Everything around us blur and all we are aware of is the chase, the gallop towards the release that our bodies are desperately seeking. We synchronize our movement, Fin and I, taking Legolas in a dual assault that he will not be able to resist much longer. Fin's warm hand is stroking me at the same pace as his thrusts, faster...and faster... All of my restraint is washed away, and waves after waves of pleasure flood me.

Being subject to such torture, taking him to his very limits, Legolas is torn apart...unmade and then made anew. Each breath he takes is followed by a desperate cry and his body is quivering volently, like my own. As for Fin, he has abandoned himself to the wonderful sensations ripping through him also. I can feel him moving inside the body beneath me and every time he thrusts forward, Legolas invades me deeper, hissing and moaning coarsely. I can hear Glorfindel breathing heavily, humming close to my ear, working ever faster on both bodies that are screaming for his touch.

My eyes eventually roll upwards and my mind disintegrates into tiny, pleasure tortured bits when Legolas cries out his ecstasy, arching his back one last time and exploding in millions of exquisite, delicious particles. I cry out my fulfillment, tensing against the burning flesh inside me, filling the hand that drains my arousal with the fluids of my ecstasy.

Succumbed to the sea of pleasure washing over him, Legolas is shaken by several waves of delight, panting heavily. He has constricted around Glorfindel, causing him to voice his fulfillment out loud. Fin turns my weak, spinning head towards him and captures my mouth in a searing kiss, moaning to the depths of my being, achieving his own release.

My Fin is so fair...so perfect,swept away by pleasure. He can sense my adoring eyes roaming all over his pleasure swept face and he captures my eyes in a long and meaningful gaze. We share his completion and satisfaction.

Though we are exhausted, we do not collapse between the sheets. I remove myself and try to stand on very shaky legs while Fin remains captive inside Legolas. And I love the tenderness in the kisses he presses against one of Lego's knees.

Kneeling on the bed, I run my fingers through strands of moist, soft, golden hair, and cause Legolas to open his eyes. His radiating, satisfied look reaches my very core, as Legolas whispers a barely audible "Thank you...". I kiss him, loving and reassuring, happy as I have never been before in all of my long life.

"If you could only see it now...You are so wonderful.... I love you." Giving Legolas another gentle caress, I turn towards, Glorfindel, still kneeling between Lego's thighs, capturing the sight with his amazing, deep, starry eyes.

"And I love you, Fin. Thank you for being so wonderful and sharing this precious moment with me."

"It was...a real pleasure, Erestor." He laughs softly. "Trust me on this one."

I return the amused look on his beautiful face and move towards him, but he halts me half way there.

"Thiiiiis was all your idea to begin with. And seeeeing how you are standing and all, I thiiiink you should go and run us a bath."

*****

"Erestor!...Erestor, are you even listening to me?"

Elrond is looking at me, puzzled, reaching out a hand and shaking me softly.

"What?...I...I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

I return the questioning look, painfully aware that I have been lost into the world of my dreams and fantasies again.

"Erestor, you worry me.This is not the first time I have seen you drift away like that. What is on your mind, my friend?"

I look away, ashamed to be caught like this, while I should be paying attention to my duties. But the way I feel about BOTH Glorfindel and Legolas is taking over my sanity. And the saddest thing is that my heated fantasies will never become reality. Legolas and Glorfindel would never agree to share me.

Never...
Sign up to rate and review this story