Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Bury Me In Black

by xSixteenxCandlesx 3 reviews

We find out what happens to Gerard. And something else important happens, but you'll have to read to find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 628 words

0Unrated
When Gerard returned to consciousness, he found himself lying on the cold, hard ground. He blinked a few times as Frank and Ray's faces swam in front of him. As his two friends came into focus, he realized that both men were wearing identical, worried expressions.

"What happened?" Gerard inquired, his voice strained.

"You passed out," said Frank, sounding relieved that Gerard was finaly awake.

"You were out cold for nearly an hour." Ray informed him.

Gerard cringed inwardly as the memories of the past few hours found their way back into his mind, and images of heads rolling across the floor flooded his brain. Then something occured to him.

"Did you guys find Bob?"

"No, not yet. We couldn't just leave you in there on the floor, we had to wait for you to wake up." Frank told him.

"We should keep looking, then." Gerard pulled himself up with the help of a nearby tree. Frank looked concerned.

"Are you sure you don't just want to stay here for bit, to rest up, while we go look?" He asked, noticing that Gerard was still tipsy, and was having trouble walking straight.

"I'm fine!" Gerard insisted.

"Well, alright then..." Ray trailed off, though neither of them looked convinced. At that point, Gerard's legs gave out completely and he fell to the ground. He gave a muffled grunt of annoyance as his two friends bent over and hoisted him up again, supporting him by his shoulders to keep him balanced. Igoring Gerard's protests, they trudged back down the path.





Upon arriving back where they started, the threesome stood in an uncomfortable silence.

"Shall we go inside?" Frank whispered, fidgetting nervously and shifting his weight from one side to the other.

Gerard gazed up at the eerie, dilapitated old house.

"We don't really have a choice, we'll have to sooner or later..." He muttered absently.

"Better sooner than later," Ray declared, "Come on, then..."

He led the party up the front steps. He turned the doorknob, and automatically took a step back as the door creaked open. Ray took a deep breath and walked out of sight. Gerard was looking apprehensive, and for fraction of a second, Frank though he was going to turn around, sprint down the front steps and into the trees. Instead, Gerard followed Ray inside and out of sight. Frank took a moment to calm his nerves. He nearly jumped out of his skin when an owl hooted loudly nearby. Feeling slightly stupid, he bounded through the door, and pushed it shut. Just as he heard the door click, Frank heard another sound: two loud cries, and a muffled thud coming from somewhere underneath him.

"GERARD?! RAY?" Frank yelled as loud as he could. The nervousness was back. He raced across the hall, hauled the basement door open, and flew down the stairs. Turning around the corner, Frank felt his legs go limp, and he sunk to the floor in shock and fear. Gerard and Ray's faces were contorted into identical expressions of fearfulness, mixed with horror and revulsion. Both pairs of eyes were focused on the same thing: a bloody, bruised, lifeless corpse lying in a heap on the floor. Underneath all the blood, Frank could see that the man on the floor had short blonde hair. And even though his mouth was swollen and bruised, it wasn't hard to see the shiny, metal piercing in the man's bottom lip. It was Bob.





Author's Note: Soooo, that's another chapter for ya. :) Sorry it took so long to update. I was out of the province with my school. And I've had A LOT of work to catch up on. Thanks to those who reviewed the last chapter, I appreciate it SO much. Keep on reviewing. Thanks. :)



Sign up to rate and review this story