Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Our Lady Of Sorrows.

by -PLWwayy 0 reviews

We could be perfect one last night...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-04-30 - 1351 words

0Unrated
We could be perfect one last night
And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight
And we can settle this affair
If you would shed your yellow take my hand
And then we'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity
This riddle of revenge please understand it has to be this way

Stand up fucking tall
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never be afraid again

We've only got one chance to put this at an end
and cross the patron saint of switchblade fights
You said we're not celebrities, we spark and fade, they die by threes
I'll make you understand and you can trade me for an apparition

Stand up fucking tall
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never

Trust, you said
Who put the words in your head
Oh how wrong we were to think
That immortality meant never dying

Stand
Take my fucking hand
Take my fucking...

Stand up fucking tall
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never be afraid again

Just because my hands around your throat!


It had been two long, but happy weeks since I had married the love of my life, Gerard Way. He went to work every day, came home at 6, as what was normal. Though I had a feeling, and soon began to wonder if he actually was going into the city to work. I went to work every day too but Gerard was urging that we cash everything we own and quit our jobs. I had been thinking a lot about the increasingly disturbing obsession he had developed over the last few weeks with this killing spree idea. I never said anything to encourage it, merely changing the subject or nodding and shaking my head when he spoke of it. Sometimes he got annoyed by my failure to be interested in his plans. Like it was a holiday, a new house, or something normal. It wasn’t normal at all. It was horrible… But I couldn’t tell him that. I saw the look in his eyes when we passed a bar, a liquor store. I knew he was trying his hardest and it seemed this idea was what was keeping him latched to his promise. And I needed his promise to stay true. I needed him. I just hoped that this was a stupid idea nothing would ever come of, but the more intent he became, the more I doubted that. And one day, he came home acting even more strange than usual. He was quiet, moody and serious. I just assumed (or hoped) It was just a rough day at work, so I ordered Chinese for dinner, and sat in the lounge room, in front of the TV. We were eating calmly, making small talk, when suddenly he leapt from the couch he was sitting on and pinned me down on mine, so he was on top of me. I dropped my box of food in shock and looked up into his eyes. “What’s your problem?” He screamed into my face. He was so angry… I was horrified he’d ask such a question. I considered being meek about the whole thing, but I’ve done that far to much lately, which fuelled me to yell back, though half as loud “I could ask you the same thing!” He laughed bitterly, sarcastically, before snarling “No, you know what I mean, Honey. Why don’t you like my idea? All the plans I’m making for us? It’s so fucking perfect, but you’re to fucking scared to go through with it.” I was actually scared now. About everything. The last few weeks had been perfect, I didn’t want to ruin it in a fight. He had his hand on my throat. He wasn’t squeezing, but it was there, and I was petrified. “Gerard, it’s not that I’m scared, it’s-“ Before I could finish, though, Gerard cut me off, shaking me violently. “It’s WHAT, Honey? Do you not understand? Morality got the best of you? What?” I shook my head, and moved it, trying to get him to take his hand off my surely to-be-bruised neck. I gulped and said quietly “No, nothing like that.. I just.. I don’t know. I’m sorry. I don’t want to die” He sighed, looking disappointed and calmly took his hand off my throat and moved so he was sitting next to me. He put his arm around me tenderly, which made me slightly less on edge, so I sat up. “Honey. Please try. Please understand it has to be this way. There is nothing else for me. Nothing else but you. And it’s so damn hard. I don’t know what to do with you. Well, I didn’t, But now I do. I’ve figured out a way to keep you with me forever.” He sounded so sure. But he was crazy… He was talking like an insane person. I looked into his eyes, clutching his hands tight and said pleadingly “But Gerard, we won’t be together, we’ll be dead. ‘Till death do you PART’, not ‘till death makes you live happily ever after in the underworld.’ I’m sorry, but really Gerard. And what will people think? What will they do? It will be a disaster.” I was crying now, the tears rolled free from my eyes down my face. He said nothing at first, but he turned to me and took his hand from mine. Then he spoke. “Why the fuck are you thinking about what other people will think, Honey? Does that matter? Who cares what they do and say and think. Nothing else matters but us. But you. But me. But this. Right now, I don’t want anything else but this. If I do it by myself, there will be no point. I cannot do this without you Honey.” I shook my head, still confused. Did I want to die? Did I have a choice? I did love him, and I did want to spend my life with him. But that was exactly right. I wanted to spend my LIFE with him.. Not get married and then die before our first anniversary. I looked at him intensely, and he looked back at me. He took my hands back and squeezed them slightly, and I thought. I thought hard about everything we had. It wasn’t much, but it was a life. But then it came to me. Suddenly it felt like I understood. I don’t know why, but suddenly all my fear was gone and all I wanted was to be near him, with him, for all eternity. I knew if we stayed like this, he’d fall back into his own ways, and I into mine, and dying now as perfect newlyweds living in a perfect world, and there’d be so many problems to shatter that perfect image. If we were to die, we’d leave behind a picture perfect frame of a picture perfect marriage. So what if we were gonna do it with a bang, fuck it. I’d never really caused much of a scene in my life, maybe now was the time. Now was the time to give up and fall into my destiny. To be with Gerard for ever. And ever. And ever. And that was what was going to happen...


Heeey guys. Can I get some reviews?
THanks for whoring me, Eliza :D
Yeah I just put the whole lyrics for Our Lady of Sorrows... It's like one of my favourite Chem songs and it was so hard choosing the summary I just decided to put the whole song. I really think it sums up the whole story... So yeah.

Btw: I'm currently in the process of writing a sequel of In Between Days :)
But I'm not posting until I'm finished this and maybe Deep Cut Road.
And It won't get finished without reviews :(
So... Yeah!
xxJodily.
Sign up to rate and review this story