Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > Love is a Risk

Love is a Risk

by digdigil

A mostly PWP story about Maedhros and Fingon and how their relationship began.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 7682 words

?Blocked
PART ONE


The pursuit of Maedhros had begun almost as soon as Fingon first set eyes upon his beauteous redheaded cousin. In those early days they politely called each other "Nelyafinwë" and "Findekáno". But Fingon's love had started before Maedhros was aware of Fingon's feelings for him. Fingon knew that it was more than the love born out of camaraderie shared by brothers and friends. Fingon was besotted. In fact, he was many years younger than Maedhros but even as a youngster he felt that they both were destined to spend their lives together.

One day when he was approaching his majority and had been waiting outside the bathroom door for Maedhros to finishing bathing, Fingon was pacing back and forth, alternately clenching his fists and clapping his hands together and rehearsing a speech that he desired to make to his cousin. He felt that he had to talk to him right at that moment and could not wait. When Maedhros finally emerged from the bathroom in a cloud of warm steam, Fingon could not help himself and forgetting his speech, launched himself wordlessly upon his cousin, slamming his body against the wall. He would always remember that first feel of Maedhros's skin beneath his hands. It was warm, damp and so soft that it made his fingers tingle as they lingered on it.

Fingon's breath came in short pants and blew across his cousin's perfect, sculpted chest as his lips remained poised just a millimeter away from the satiny skin. The steam that emanated from that skin felt warm against Fingon's lips as they quivered slightly with longing for a kiss. Maedhros was shocked into silence, his green eyes wide, and a look of confusion in them. Fingon raised one hand to stroke the auburn hair although it was damp from the bath, and he raised one leg so that his thigh pressed lightly against his cousin's groin. He closed his eyes as he inhaled an intoxicating scent of roses wafting from Maedhros's luxuriant wet hair.

"Findekáno!" Maedhros cried. "What are you doing?"

Fingon replied by loosening the towel that hung from his cousin's slim hips and letting it fall to the floor. Then he clumsily tried to fondle Maedhros pressed against the wall still, placing a shaking hand on the soft genitals of his cousin, and Maedhros pushed him away roughly, an angry look on his comely face and angry words for Fingon. Fingon could not remember the words later, but they had been ones of shock and disappointment and they stung. Afterwards he cried and apologized and told Maedhros that he was confused about where his sexual preferences lay, and professed his love in a more appropriate manner.

Then a year later Maedhros surprised Fingon by kissing him at his coming-of-age party and Fingon felt that it was more than a congratulatory embrace from a cousin.
Fingon had been standing with his parents and brother in a receiving line when the guests first entered the hall, and he had been nervously awaiting Maedhros's arrival. When his cousin finally passed through the line, he clasped Fingon's hands in his own, said "Congratulations, Findekáno, you are now grown up", and looked at him differently. Fingon could see that the difference lay in the way that Maitimo's green eyes shone when he regarded Findekáno alone, and by the way his graceful hands caressed Fingon's fingers. But it was not there in the line that the kiss had taken place.

Later on in the evening, Fingon drifted outside to a small balcony off one of the parlors to enjoy some fresh air and a little solitude away from the young maidens constantly clamoring for his attention. As he leaned with his elbows on the stone balcony wall, his chin resting on his hands and gazed out over the sparkling spires of Tirion's magnificent edifices below in the shimmering pale light of Telperion, Maedhros had silently sidled up next to him. Fingon turned his head to see his cousin by his side, and Maedhros smiled back at him with a strange glare in his dazzling green eyes.

As Fingon stared back at him with a questioning gaze, Maedhros shyly whispered, "Ai, Gods, Findekáno, but you are ravishing tonight", and he put a hand up to Fingon's flushed face to brush a silky strand of raven hair away from his cheek. Fingon glanced down at his stiff, formal robes of deep blue brocade and velvet and the word surprised him so much that he could only repeat it. "Ravishing?"

"Yes", Maedhros replied, and blushing furiously as he did so, he suddenly gathered Fingon in his arms and kissed him fully on the lips. It was a long, languorous kiss, and at the same moment that their lips met and lingered upon each other's, Fingon felt his desire for his cousin grow harder in his loins and knew that Maedhros felt it also, even through the heavy folds of fabric, as their embrace was so snug that they could each feel every muscle and pulse in all the places that their bodies touched. And then, to Fingon's delight, he felt a rising answer from his cousin to his eager body's avid question. But too soon Maedhros parted from him, and putting a hand to his mouth, he cried, "I'm sorry", and fled.

Fingon was surprised then when Maedhros approached him shortly after that night on the same subject. They were sitting in Maedhros's room. He had newly decorated it and had had a second bed brought in. Fingon had helped him choose the colours for it; rich dark greens and touches of a dark red - almost brown shade in the cushions and draperies, with traces of gold throughout in the accessories - the candlesticks, bowls, basins and jars. Fingon thought that regal colours suited the tall, red-haired magnificence of his cousin.

Fingon was sitting on one of the beds, one foot on the floor and the other leg up on the mattress, knee bent and foot pressed flush against his thigh just above his knee. He was proud of his flexibility and did stretching exercises every day to keep himself limber. He played with his long unbraided plume of black hair, which was tied behind his back with a knot of cloth. He pulled the hair over his shoulder and combed it slowly with his fingers as he watched his cousin. Maedhros was lying back on his bed with his head on his pillow and his long braid of hair was flung out to the side on top of the green bedspread. There were candles glowing in the wall sconces, giving off a spicy aroma of cinnamon and honey.

"Um - Findekáno -" he said.

"Um - yes?" Fingon cheekily replied.

"Do you recall the talks we have had recently about - about your - ah - preferences?" Maedhros asked, looking at Fingon obliquely.

"Yes, of course. Do you wish to discuss it further?" Fingon asked, acutely interested in where Maedhros's line of questioning was headed. He pulled his other slim leg up onto the bed and fixed both limbs into the lotus position, showing off his flexibility.

"Yes. I - I wondered what it would -" Maedhros stopped abruptly, searching for the appropriate words. His face became flushed.

Fingon waited a moment but detected there was nothing more forthcoming from Maedhros, so he finished his cousin's question for him. "Feel like?"

Maedhros covered his face with his hands and sighed. Then he put one hand over his heart. "My heart is beating so fast it feels as if it could burst out of my chest", he said, and forced out a laugh. Fingon tossed his mane of raven hair from one sinewy shoulder to the other and looked at Maedhros from under a curtain of heavy dark lashes.

"Ever since Annawendë left me I have had a series of unsatisfying affairs and flings with increasingly unsuitable females", Maedhros said. "I have always been one to whom sex is of primary importance".

"You are ruled by your penis", said Fingon, repeating what Maedhros had often told his brothers and his cousin.

Maedhros blushed a deep shade of crimson and laughed self-consciously. "When Annawendë left me I felt lost for a long time. I was hurt, devastatingly so, not only by the loss but by what she had said to me also. It made me question myself and my behavior. I had been recklessly promiscuous for years and had unknowingly developed a reputation among almost all of the eligible young ladies of Tirion. I doubt if there was a single attractive one remaining that I had not lain with".

"So", said Fingon, shifting uncomfortably on the bed and changing his position to one where his bent legs were drawn up to his chin which rested upon his knees, "You sound utterly heterosexual to me". Disappointment rose in him like a high wave about to crash onto an unsuspecting shore.

"No", said Maedhros, shaking his head fiercely. "I was looking for something I could never find, and I had looked for it everywhere, from every one of the girls I had been with".

Fingon swallowed and bit his lip as he tried to force back tears of joy from welling up in his eyes, for he knew before Maedhros mouthed it, exactly what he was going to say.

"I don't think I am ever going to find it with a girl", Maedhros said softly, "but I am very, very afraid of what that means".

Fingon let out a deep, shuddering sigh. "With me you never need feel fear", he whispered.

"I am afraid of doing it", Maedhros whispered back. "Turning it into reality, I mean. I would never have thought that my impulses would have led me to seek a male, but it is not that, Findekáno". He bent his head and ran his hand over his shapely brow. When he raised his head again Fingon could see that his cousin was crying. The two young Elves sat, each on his own bed, and stared at each other soulfully, each afraid to move to comfort the other.

"The first time is always difficult", said Fingon, "or so I have heard".

Maedhros stared at him intently while tears ran down his cheeks. "You have never done it before", he stated rather than asked.

"No", said Fingon, shaking his head. "But I am not like you, Maitimo. I know exactly what I want". His tone became fierce.

"Then show me, Findekáno", said Maedhros in a throaty growl. "Show me what you want". He brushed the tears away from his elegant cheeks.

Fingon, feeling as if he were floating, rose from his bed and joined Maedhros upon the dark green coverlet. It smelled musky and sweet, like nutmeg and roses, Maedhros's scent. "Are you sure of this, Maitimo?" he asked. "I am worried that you are sad, shedding tears, and not happy and laughing".

"Yes. That is, I - I think so", said Maedhros. "For once, though, I find I cannot be the aggressor and make the first move".

"I have never made it", said Fingon, "to anyone else except that one time when you came out of the bathroom and I was - so clumsy -"

"Try again", offered Maedhros, his voice now low and raspy. He ran a hand along Fingon's arm, stroking it softly. "I promise I will not back away again. Would it help if I were naked?"

Fingon's breath became hard and rapid. He nodded and sat back against the footboard, his legs crossed and his hands in his lap like an obedient schoolboy. Maedhros began to disrobe slowly, first removing his shirt, which he unbuttoned and then opened to expose his perfectly sculpted chest and his smooth, pale skin. He shrugged his beautifully shaped shoulders and slid the shirt off of them. Then he reached up to unbraid his hair, letting the auburn waves cascade around his shoulders and chest, as they fell in a gorgeous plume of dark red to his waist.

It was late afternoon, during the hour before dinner preparation began, and Maedhros had pulled his drapes closed so that the golden light of Laurelin would not invade the room with its glaring brightness. Maedhros had lit a single candle, and both its dim yellow light and scent of rose petals wafted over his body as he knelt on the bed and untied the front of his breeches. He pulled his pants slowly down his slim hips, stopping just when the top part of his shaft was exposed. Already it was starting to swell and harden, but he stopped undressing abruptly. "This feels very strange", he said to Fingon.

Fingon shifted into a kneeling position also. Although he was just past his majority, he was beginning to look as he would appear later in adulthood: virile, strong, well-muscled yet slender, his face one of handsome lines and fine features, his eyes dark grey and piercing, his hair a black sweep of glistening dark waves falling over his face unless bound back. He reached out for Maedhros's hand and moved it to his own loins, placing it between his legs where hardness bulged. "How does that feel to you?" he asked.

Maedhros gulped and looked into Fingon's eyes, his own green ones sparkling with warmth, open wide and with huge pupils, dark and dilated. "It feels good", he whispered.

Fingon then closed the gap between them and leaned in to kiss Maedhros, his lips tentative and searching. He found his cousin's lips to be surprisingly soft, sweet and yielding. He did not know how to use his tongue and just left his lips touching upon Maedhros's, reveling in the sensation but not moving them. Maedhros stayed still also, his breeches half on and half off, his arms dangling by his sides, too afraid to embrace Fingon. Fingon then slowly broke the kiss, pulling away reluctantly. "Can you take your pants all the way off now?" he asked. "I think it will help".

"What about you?" asked Maedhros, wriggling his hips to enable his breeches to slide down over his slim but well-muscled thighs. Then he sat and kicked them onto the floor, and afterwards resumed his kneeling position.

Fingon stifled a gasp when he saw Maedhros's erection. He had seen his cousin's penis many times before, of course, while swimming, bathing and at other times, but had never seen it fully aroused as it was now, and he was overcome with lust at the sight of its perfection and its obvious rigid desire for him. Quickly, he stripped off his shirt and pants. He noticed that Maedhros was also staring at his naked form with great interest and even smiled as he saw that Fingon was erect.

"What should we do now?" asked Maedhros. "I feel hot and I feel I am ready for fucking, but I don't know how to do it with a male".

"I think we should kiss again and hold each other", said Fingon, becoming excited by Maehdros's explicit frankness, and slid toward him across the bedcovers, locking him into another kiss. As they embraced, the feel of each other's bodies enhanced their passion, and they began to experiment. Fingon reached for Maedhros's erection and grasped it firmly in his hand. Then he felt he needed to kiss it and bent down to put his lips to its smooth head. Quickly, he slid his mouth down over its length, taking in as much as possible and very gently sucking it as Maedhros moaned and wriggled beneath him.

Just then the two Elves heard a rustling noise outside the bedroom door, of people coming down the hallway. The door was locked, but the two young Elves sprang apart, suddenly startled out of their encounter. Hastily, they scrambled for their own clothing and began dressing themselves as quickly as they could. Then they heard familiar voices. It was Fëanor and Nerdanel. "What is Maitimo doing in his bedroom at this time of day?" Fëanor was asking. He sounded annoyed.

"Studying, probably", was Nerdanel's answer.

"Well, he should be starting preparations for dinner", said Fëanor. "I'll see if he's in here". He knocked on the door.

Fingon and Maedhros had just enough time during Maedhros's parents' conversation to hastily finish dressing themselves and resume their positions on each other's beds. When Fëanor opened the door, Fingon and Maedhros were each sitting on their own bed, innocently gazing toward the door where Nerdanel and Fëanor stood. Fingon smiled sweetly up at Nerdanel.

"What are you two boys doing?" asked Fëanor, staring suspiciously at their tousled hair, although their clothes were impeccably buttoned and sashed.

"Talking", said Maedhros.

"Well, come. You can continue your conversation while preparing dinner", said Fëanor. "It is getting late".

"I want more", hissed Fingon in a low whisper as they stood up to follow Maitimo's parents, who had walked on ahead toward the kitchen.

"So do I", whispered Maedhros.

"Where, then?" asked Fingon. "And when?"

"Atar and Amme are going next weekend to Uncle Arafinwë's. They will stay overnight for two nights. Come to my room on the Friday night when they have gone and everyone else is in bed. We can spend a full night together".

Waiting for Friday night to arrive was terrible agony for Maedhros. Just doing his regular chores was uncomfortable enough around other people because he felt he had a perpetual erection. He hid it under voluminous robes, earning curious glances from his father, who wondered why his oldest son had changed his clothing style from that of a virile young stud to a member of a religious order.

Ever since he had felt Fingon's lips on him, Maedhros felt as if his whole body was on fire, his nerve ends tingling, and he was unable to concentrate. It was worse when he was by himself in his study or alone with Fëanor, going over his lessons, because he was so mad with curiosity and lust that he could not focus on anything else but Fingon's face, those lips and his lithe, flexible body. Maedhros moaned and rubbed and kneaded himself under his desk as he thought of his cousin, and climaxed more than once inside his leggings.

The cousins tried as much as possible to avoid each other during the following week, which was difficult because they had always spent a great deal of time together before. At mealtimes they tried to avoid looking at each other for fear of giving themselves away with smoldering glances or flushed faces. One evening just after the meal, Maedhros had gone to his father's forge to retrieve a small hammer to affix some new paintings that he had acquired for his bedroom wall. There was no one in the jewelsmiths' workroom and it was dark. Maedhros lit a candle so that he could look for the hammer and while he was searching among some shelves, he heard a voice behind him suddenly say, "Can I help you?"

Startled, Maedhros turned around to see who had followed him into the room. "Findekáno!" he exclaimed in surprise.

Fingon shut the door quietly and bolted it behind him. "I cannot wait until next Friday", he said softly.

Maedhros stood helplessly, holding the candle in one hand and the hammer in the other. "But - we - can't do anything in here!" he exclaimed.

"Why not? No one can get in", said Fingon, moving with purposeful strides toward his cousin.

"But - but - how can we?" asked Maedhros.

Fingon stopped just in front of him with only an inch of space between them. He looked up into his cousin's eyes. His own were glinting with purposeful ferocity in the candlelight. "There is a table behind you".

Maedhros turned his head to look at the rough, splintery work table. It was covered with engraving tools, dust and powder, polishing cloths, bits of leftover flux and other detritus. When he turned back again Fingon was pressing himself against his body, his arms around Maedhros's waist and planting kisses upon his cousin's neck with eager lips. Maedhros was still holding the candle and the hammer. Fingon pushed him back until his rump bumped up against the work table, his upper torso bent backwards, as Fingon pressed him down onto the table surface.

"No - I - can't-" whimpered Maedhros. Fingon bit down lightly upon Maedhros's lower lip as his hands roamed beneath the voluminous robe. "No - don't", cried Maedhros, his candle's light wavering as the hand holding it trembled. Fingon's roaming hand found evidence of his cousin's desire between his quivering thighs and the stiffness there belied his protestations. The silver jewelers' hammer hit the floor with a clang.

Fingon was panting hard now and pushed Maedhros flat down onto the table. The candlestick fell out of the holder as Maedhros inadvertently tilted it sideways and it rolled along the floor and was snuffed out during its journey. "Ow! Ow!" cried Maedhros. "My back! There is something sticking into my back!"

"Aulë's balls!" Fingon swore, and yanking Maedhros up by the collar, swept the table clear of junk. All of the table's contents scattered onto the floor with much clatter and in a puff of dust. "Take off your robe!" Fingon hissed.

"Findekáno!" cried Maedhros, alarmed by Fingon's vehemence. "No!"

"I said, take it off! Why are you so reluctant?" Fingon growled, and as Maedhros raised his hand to hold the robe together, Fingon grasped one side of the collar and yanked it open, causing Maedhros to let go. The candle holder, knocked out of his hand, hit the floor with a heavy thud. Then Fingon pulled it right down and off of Maedhros and folded the robe neatly into a square.

"I know you want me Maitimo", he said, "and I want you. I cannot wait until Friday. I have been mad with lust all this week and so have you. I must have you now! Lie down! He placed the folded-up robe onto the table to cushion the surface and then pushed Maedhros back down to lie upon it. His chest was bare and from his leggings protruded a tell-tale bulge. "You have just proved you want me", Fingon whispered and put his hand gently upon the bulge and stroked it.

"Atar might come! Gods, Findekáno!" Maedhros whimpered. Then Fingon removed his exploring hand and divested himself of his own clothing. When he was completely naked he placed his hands on Maedhros's knees and pushed them apart, then moved his body between the sleek thighs, enjoying the feel of Maedhros's strong thighs wrapped in the soft fabric of his leggings pressed against Fingon's naked hips. He flung himself down upon Maedhros's chest and snaked his hands across the hard nipples, eliciting some strong moans from his cousin. Maedhros raised his legs and clenched Fingon hard between his knees.

Maedhros gave in to his desire, finally, reaching for his cousin's braided hair and fondling the plaits, pulling one of them into his mouth as Fingon sucked on a nipple, causing Maedhros to moan, the braid clenched between his teeth. Then he let it go and his hands found Fingon's back and shoulders, and he stroked the smooth skin beneath trembling fingers. Fingon groaned, his hard shaft pressed against the crevice between Maedhros's buttocks beneath his balls, feeling it through the fabric. He reached up to grasp the sides of Maedhros's face and pulled his head down to kiss him on the lips. This time he opened his mouth and licked Maedhros's upper lip, flicking the tip of his tongue against it as Maedhros moaned, "No - no -" and writhed beneath his touches. Fingon persisted until he gained entry to his cousin's mouth and then he lost himself in exploring the warm moisture of his yielding tongue. Maedhros's hands moved to the front of Fingon's body and began to caress the satiny skin there, and rub against Fingon's nipples.

He wriggled his body over top of Maedhros's until they both became very hard. Then Fingon pulled back and reached down to undo Maedhros's pants and slide them down his thighs. When his erection was exposed, Fingon raised himself back up onto Maedhros's body, bringing their arousals together, touching against each other as they kissed more deeply. Then Fingon released Maedhros's lips and slid down his trembling body until his mouth reached the hard evidence of his cousin's lust. Very tenderly, he kissed the long, rigid member while caressing his balls with exploring, sensitive fingers. Maedhros yelped as Fingon took his arousal into his loving mouth and began to ease his warm lips up and down over the long, smooth shaft.

"Findekáno - ahh! Findekáno! You undo me!" he cried, writhing his body and bucking his hips up towards the touch, craving more. Fingon lifted his head.

"Could you do the same to me?" he asked.

"Ah - no - no - I couldn't - not now", Maedhros whimpered.

"You must", said Fingon, sliding up his cousin's body and holding his head again between his hands.

"I - I just don't think I could do that here", Maedhros said apologetically.

"I did it for you!" cried Fingon. "Now you must try it with me! We must both learn how to do these things with each other!"

"What does it feel - taste like?" asked Maedhros.

"What do you think?" retorted Fingon. "It's lovely. Try it. Touch it first -" and he grasped Maedhros's hand and shifted so he could place his cousin's hand around his cock. "Now stroke it", and he moved the hand up and down. "Ai! That's good. Oh!" he exclaimed as pinpricks of excitement coursed up his spine. "Keep doing that! Keep stroking!"

Maedhros held a steady rhythm and found he quite enjoyed making Fingon writhe and moan under his ministrations. "Now -" cried Fingon - "Ah! Gods! Bend down and - ai! Put your mouth on the tip of it - oh! Ai! Blessed be the Valar!"

Maedhros leaned forward. Plumes of hair had pulled loose from his single braid and fell forward to brush against Fingon's groin. Fingon's hand searched for Maedhros's head and grasped a handful of the rich, thick hair. Then Maedhros slid his lips all the way down over Fingon's cock in one quick pass and then up again and off. "Aiiiieee!" Fingon squealed, and bucked his hips. "Gods!" he screamed. "Do that again!"

Maedhros, having enjoyed the sensation too, put his lips around the top of Fingon's shaft again, and this time he used his tongue to lick all down one side of the rigid member. He was pleased to hear another wild squeal from Fingon and that made him want to experiment more. He licked the tip of Fingon's shaft, teasing the head again and again, and then suddenly plunged his lips down the shaft and up again, and continued to use suction as he slid up and down, up and down, and then licked again, flicking his tongue around the head, teasing the slit and down the sides, flicking his tongue all around its circumference. Then he plunged down on it again, enclosing it in his warm mouth.

"Ai, Gods, I am going to come, Maitimo!" shrieked Fingon, as Maedhros continued to suck. A few more passes, then with a great cry, Fingon came in many spurts, the first few going into Maedhros's mouth, but so shocked was he by his first taste of ejaculate that he spit out everything in his mouth upon Fingon's stomach and the rest of it flew everywhere - on Maedhros's face, his hair, his chest and on Fingon himself.

Fingon lay back, panting, his chest heaving, until he came out of his reverie, and then he sighed deeply. "I must finish you now, Maitimo", he said. "That was simply wonderful. And you didn't want to do it at first!"

Maedhros laughed. "I didn't know how delicious it would be", he said, and stroked Fingon's chest. "But you are lovely - every part of you. And you taste exquisite. I do love you, Findekáno".

"And I you, Maitimo", said Fingon. He sat up and gathered Maedhros into his arms. "I love you so much", he said, and kissed the side of Maedhros's long neck, wrapping his arms about his shoulders. Then he slid off of the table and knelt down between Maedhros's legs. He pulled his leggings all the way down and off of his shapely limbs, and then leaned his face into Maedhros's groin and took his hard, huge member into his hand. He leaned in to kiss it all over and then took it into his mouth as Maedhros had taken his. He tried to emulate the same passionate techniques that Maedhros had used on him and soon his cousin had exploded into Fingon's mouth. Fingon, however, swallowed everything.

The two lay together for a few more minutes, both declaring their love for each other and exchanging caresses and a few more kisses before they cleaned and dressed themselves, tidied up the room and returned to the house. They both professed their impatience for Friday to arrive so that they could repeat their lovemaking, but this time in the light and all night long.

When they entered the kitchen, Maedhros once more holding the hammer, Fëanor looked at him with a scrutinizing gaze and asked, "What have you two boys been doing in the forge at this hour?"

"Hammering", replied Maedhros.



PART TWO


Eventually Friday arrived and Maedhros had become a mess of nervous anticipation. Fingon had been staying with the Fëanorions for a while, but had been sleeping in a spare room. The two cousins dearly wished to share Maedhros's room but did not dare do so lest they cast suspicions on themselves. Maedhros had caught Fingon's glances over dinner, which had been an early affair that day to allow Fëanor and Nerdanel plenty of time to get to Arafinwë's house at a reasonable hour so that they would be within the confines of politeness. Fingon's gaze burned into him like coals, Maedhros noticed and he wondered how his own expression appeared to his cousin, and to everyone else if they were watching him. Both Elves' faces would flush whenever they did look at each other and Maedhros wondered how anyone seeing them could not know that they felt a burning passion for each other.

When Maedhros's younger brothers had been finally bathed, changed and tucked into bed, and Fingon had pretended to retire to his own room, Maedhros made his way quietly down the corridor to his bedroom. The door was shut tightly when he reached it. He turned the handle and entered, then gasped with surprise. All of the candles on the walls had been lit and they glowed with a hazy yellow light, and his shadow cast a long, lean stalk of charcoal grey over the furniture and the beds. Maedhros's coverlet had been removed and the blanket beneath had been turned down. The sheets looked fresh and smooth. Maedhros inhaled a scent of heady jasmine as Fingon approached him slowly.

"Findekáno, what have you done to the room? It is beautiful", Maedhros said in hushed tones.

"No, it is you who are beautiful", said Fingon appreciatively and paused before him, his hand reaching up to untie Maedhros's hair. Once it was loose, he stroked the silky auburn strands and stood on tiptoe to reach up and place a kiss on Maedhros's lips. Then he pulled away. Fingon was wearing a soft velvet robe of dark blue and he stepped back as he untied the belt holding it closed. He held the robe open then and Maedhros could see that he was nude underneath. A soft sigh escaped from his lips as he gazed upon Fingon's slender, beautiful form and he realized that this night was going to make up for the hasty tryst in the forge, and that this was a momentous occasion that he would always remember. He watched as Fingon slid out of his robes and then lay down across the bedsheets, stark naked, one knee bent, his foot up on the bed. Maedhros saw that his cousin's erection pointed straight upwards. It had an eager appearance to it and yet Maedhros wanted to take his time and make this night of lovemaking last.

"Come to me", Fingon whispered from the bed.

Maedhros let out a moan and dashed forward eagerly, forgetting his resolution to take things slowly. He ripped his clothing off, one piece at a time, until all the various bits lay scattered on the floor. He fell onto the bed beside Fingon and the two embraced and kissed each other passionately, intertwining their bodies, wrapping themselves in each other's limbs, letting their hands roam through each other's unbound hair, clutching handfuls of it and reveling in the feel of the silky tresses draping over and becoming entangled with each other's squirming bodies. Fingon reached down, searching for Maedhros's erection and as he grasped it, he opened his mouth against Maedhros's lips. It was entirely instinctive and when he did so, his tongue darted out a little and found its way between Maedhros's full, sensuous lips. Once his tongue tasted the inside of Maedhros's mouth, he became inflamed with desire and began to grind his hips against his cousin's, pushing his hard cock up against Maedhros's belly, and squeezing Maedhros's cock and balls in his hand. Maedhros screamed out his name, "Findekáno! Findekáno! Ahhh! Nooooo----"and jets of creamy fluid shot out of his penis all over Fingon's belly and thighs. "Oh, Gods, no!" he cried, mortified.

Fingon, shocked that it was over so soon and terribly disappointed, let go of Maedhros and looked down at the gobs of sperm on his body and in his raven tresses. Then he looked at Maedhros with great surprise. "You have done this before with many girls", he said. "Do you always come so quickly?"

"Never!" cried Maedhros, his face as red as his hair. "No! Never! Well, maybe once or twice. I am sorry. It was the anticipation. Come, let us go to the bathroom and I'll help you clean up".

The two crept down the dark hallway past Maedhros's sleeping brothers' bedrooms and padded into the bathroom. They lit candles and saw that the bathtub was still full of water left over from the children's earlier bath. "It looks clean", said Maedhros. "The youngsters didn't really get that dirty today. Let's get in".

"Both of us?" asked Fingon, wincing. He was feeling much discomfort from the pent-up lack of release, and he raised a lithe, slender leg over the rim of the tub, his member still rigid.

"Let me wash your hair", said Maedhros, once Fingon was ensconced in the tub. He began to soap Fingon's silky locks with a favourite rose-scented shampoo. As he lathered Fingon's hair and spread the shampoo through the raven strands, Fingon leaned back and sighed, fondling his hard shaft beneath the water. Then he reached up and stroked Maedhros's hip and taut belly as his cousin continued to scrub his scalp.

"Stop it! You're distracting me!" cried Maedhros. "Duck your head below the surface and rinse your hair!" When Fingon did so, Maedhros climbed into the tub laughing. They embraced in the water, reveling in the silky feel of their bodies fitting together below the surface. Fingon sat straddling Maedhros's lap, his arms wrapped around his cousin's neck, and pressed his full lips against Maedhros's, teasing him to open his mouth. Then he lost himself in the pleasure of their kiss as Maedhros kissed him back fervently, even sucking on Fingon's lower lip lustily and then pressing his tongue inside Fingon's mouth. He drew his thighs up against Fingon's buttocks and pressed their bodies even closer together. Then, Maedhros grasped hold of his cousin's arousal and began pumping lovingly as if it were his own, firmly, deftly and expertly. In seconds, Fingon had come as Maedhros had done in the bedroom, his sperm spouting into the water. He suppressed a scream so as not to awaken the young ones. Then Maedhros stood up to show his cousin that he was newly aroused. "I have grown another one", he said, "and it's really hard". Fingon's eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat.

"Do you know what we should do?" he suggested. "I have been told that men fuck each other from behind - in the passageway there. I want to try it with you".

"Who should fuck who?" asked Maedhros, shocked but terribly excited at the same time.

"We will both fuck each other", replied Fingon. "I'll go first and fuck you. Get down on your hands and knees in the water".

Maedhros did so and the water reached up to barely lap against the underside of his belly. Fingon then climbed onto his cousin's back as if he were a horse. He began to massage Maedhros's shoulders, running his hands down the length of his shapely back, sliding down until his bottom sat upon Maedhros's rump, and he pressed his cock into the cleft between Maedhros's buttocks. Maedhros whimpered as he did so, and then Fingon slid right off and stood behind his cousin, holding his erection against the rounded buttocks. With his sensitive hand, he palpated inside the cleft until he found the tight entrance. "I don't think I can put it in there", he said.

"Aulë's balls! I want you to!" cried Maedhros. "Stick your fingers in there! That's what I used to do with maids who were virgins".

Carefully, Fingon eased his forefinger into the tight space and wiggled it around. Maedhros gave a yelp of pleasure. Then Fingon inserted another finger, moving it alongside the first one, and felt Maedhros's passageway easing open as the auburn-haired Elf whimpered and mewled under his cousin's touch. "I think you are ready now", Fingon said, amazed by how easy the preparation was, and he removed his fingers and carefully inserted his cock. Maedhros screamed and jolted his body suddenly forward.

Fingon began to pump, slowly at first and then more rapidly as emotion overcame him. He pushed all the way in and then retracted just a little before pushing in again up to the hilt. "Ai! Gods! Don't stop!" Maedhros shrieked, and then Fingon could not hold back and came with a great shuddering spasm of his entire body, releasing his seed into his cousin's ivory bottom. He then collapsed onto Maedhros's back, reaching underneath him with his slender arms, weeping with the joy of release. After he withdrew, he pulled Maedhros up to a standing position in the bathtub and looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"That was my very first fuck", he said. "Was it a good one?"

"Gods, yes!" cried Maedhros. "Although I've never been fucked before. But I think you did just as well as I have done with maids".

"Come", said Fingon, taking his cousin's hand. "Let us go back to the bedroom and practice some more".

Maedhros laughed. "Yes. We need to practice and practice and practice, all night long, he said wickedly.

The years passed and the cousins remained lovers for a long time without being discovered. They were always as discreet as possible and tried to have their trysts away from their homes if they could. One beautiful summer day they had agreed to meet each other in a garden in lower Tirion where there was a secluded corner that lovers used for their encounters, behind a large rosebush.

The night before, they had been sitting together in the library at Fingon's home, or rather, lounging upon a settee. Maedhros was sitting with his hand against the high arm of the leather-bound sofa, his long legs stretched out down the length of the seating area. Fingon was nestled between his legs, his buttocks pressed into Maedhros's crotch, and his head leaning against his cousin's breastbone. Maedhros's book was set on top of Fingon's braided head, his own waist-length unbound hair falling in a flame-coloured cloak over his cousin's shoulders. Fingon's own book was resting in his lap, propped against his thighs. His flexible left leg was raised up along the back of the sofa and his right one was nestled between Maedhros's. While Maedhros was actually reading his book, Fingon was merely pretending to read his. His eyes were closed as he concentrated upon every detail of his cousin's tactile presence: his scent of roses and nutmeg teasing Fingon's nostrils; the feel of the silky hair and its weight upon Fingon's shoulder; the feel of the now-familiar hard length pressed against the cleft in Fingon's buttocks; and the throb of his own arousal hidden by his book.

He was startled out of his reverie by Maedhros's sudden announcement: "Findekáno, I think I'd love to do it outside with you".

"Mmm?" Fingon enquired languidly. "Outside?"

"Yes", Maedhros replied. "I know of a place in the artist's garden where many lovers meet. It is lovely there". Then he quickly added, "Or so I have heard from Macalaurë".

"Are you sure you have not been there before?" asked Fingion suspiciously.

Maedhros was glad Fingon could not see his face. "No, no, Findekáno", he said, blushing. "Macalaurë has told me of it only recently, I promise".

"Very well", said Fingon. "Let us meet there this evening. I am quite excited by the idea". He moved the book off of his lap.

"Oh, yes, I see", remarked Maedhros, noticing the size of the bulge in Fingon's leggings. "I think you need some attention now as well".

"Mmm", replied Fingon and tilted his head back for an upside-down kiss.

Later that evening they walked together to the garden. Maedhros entered through the gate first and was pleased to find that no one else had claimed the spot on this perfect evening. Soon he was joined by Fingon, who had looked around carefully before he entered the garden to make sure that no one saw him. Unfortunately he had been noticed by Maedhros's brother Maglor, who had come to the garden in hope of securing the place behind the rosebush for his own tryst with his beloved Vingarië.

Maglor turned to leave when he saw by the rustling of the bush's lower branches that the spot behind it was occupied. A familiar voice uttered the words, "Aaahh---Findekáno!" and then an equally familiar voice answered, "Maitimo, my love", causing Maglor to run away in shock after the discovery. The two lovers carried on unaware that their secret had finally been uncovered. By now the two were much more adept at their lovemaking skills and knew by virtue of some very educational books that Maedhros had borrowed from his Uncle Arafinwë's library, all of the things that two male lovers could do to bring pleasure to each other. Arafinwë, it seemed, was a connoisseur of erotic literature of all types.

At this moment, Maedhros was kneeling on the soft green grass, his lovely rump poking up in the air, while Fingon was poised behind him with an arousal hard and straight and pointed at Maedhros's well-worn entrance. He caressed the porcelain rump tenderly with his strong hands and eased his rigid shaft into the opening as he bent forward over the slender, quivering form and nipped with his lips the pointed tip of Maedhros's ear that stuck out rosily through the gleaming strands of dark red hair. Unbound, the auburn waves cascaded down onto the emerald green grass. As Fingon gazed at his cousin, his lover, he thought what a beautiful painting he would make: Maedhros, with that glorious hair against a backdrop of emerald green. Suddenly, Fingon felt the need to take his lover while he lay on his back on the grass so that he could see fully the splendor of Maedhros fully laid out upon a green background.

After several hard thrusts into Maedhros's rump that elicited the same number of yelps from Maedhros, Fingon whispered into his cousin's ear now surrounded by deliciously damp hair, "I want you to change position, my love". He helped Maedhros to flip over onto his back, and knelt between the hard alabaster thighs and lifted his hips up, his hands squeezing the fleshy buttocks until Maedhros's entrance was positioned so that Fingon could thrust into it again. He took a moment to admire the beautiful face of his cousin, the delicate, sensitive brows arched now in pleasure, the brilliant green eyes that rivaled the elf stone called beryl, and the remarkable red hair splashed out across the green velvet of the close-cut grass. Maedhros's porcelain skin was of perfect smoothness, his neck long and slender, his nipples peaked and rosy, with strong, well-muscled arms, long slender torso, taut abdomen and perfect shapely cock now swollen and rosy, stretched to its maximum size, waiting for Fingon to take it in hand or mouth. Fingon thrust deeply into Maedhros and pulled one hand away from his buttocks to take his member and stroke it expertly, pulling it towards him as he pumped his hips as hard as he could to drive his shaft as deeply as possible into his cousin's rump.

"Ai! Findekáno! Ahh! FindeKÁNO!!" Maedhros shrieked as he came in a torrent of passion. Fingon howled as he followed a few seconds later.

"Oh Valar, Maitimo!" he cried. Fingon, his face and chest flushed from exertion, picked up a towel from the ground and wiped the ejaculate off of himself and Maedhros. Then he lowered himself to lie beside his lover, taking the radiant face between his hands and kissing him lovingly on his full lips. They kissed for a long time and professed their undying love for each other before they dressed to return home. They strolled side by side in the pale silvery light of evening and to everyone that they passed they were but good friends.

"Will our love last forever?" asked Maedhros before saying goodnight.

"Forever", replied Fingon.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story