Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > Many Splendors

Many Splendors

by digdigil

A little PWP with Irmo and Este.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 1532 words - Complete

?Blocked
Irmo sat back languidly against the cushions on his armchair, his long slender fingers resting against his fine cheekbones, pushing one eye into an elongated almond shape. He was able to see his wife clearly across the room as she looked at herself in her mirror. His dark eyes glinted with piercing interest and he shifted on the white silk cushions as he felt the familiar twinge of desire rise in his belly. He loosened his collar. The gold embroidered trim on it scratched his chin and he reached down to unhook the fasteners of his stiff linen shirt. After the shirt was undone he sighed with relief, flicking his long, dark hair out of the collar and back over his shoulders. He and Estë had just returned from one of Manwë's feasts held in Tirion, where they had all but been bored into a stupor by the sameness of the celebrations that were held at least every two months.

Irmo raised his slim hips up onto the arm of the chair and placed one shapely foot on top of the seat. Unlacing his boot took some dexterity but his long tapered fingers had no trouble as they flew over the bootlaces and undid them in no time. He soon had the boots kicked off and rubbed his shapely calves. His fingers found the buttons on the knee cuffs of his bright ultramarine leggings and undid them. He then massaged his freed knees and moved his hands up his muscular thighs to his flat belly where he caressed the source of his desire carefully and then began to untie the laces at the top of his leggings.

He regarded Estë again as she stood in front of the gilt edged mirror. She had removed her formal dress and had laid it carefully over its rack, to be picked up and put away later by one of her handmaidens. She stood, tall and slim in the moonlight that streamed through the open window. The breeze blew gently and lifted up the tapered ends of her loosened ash brown hair and spread it out to the sides of her body. It fell to her waist when let down and was free of its pinnings and he loved to look at it.

His desire became stronger as she disrobed completely and when he looked at her naked form he could barely contain his desire. Then Estë turned around and walked toward him. Her firm breasts wobbled slightly as she came across the soft carpet and the moonlight highlighted her smoothly sculpted belly and its tiny indentation where a navel would have been located had she been born. The little pubic hairs glinted like tiny sparks reflected in the silvery light as she approached and then stood before her husband. She reached out her hands and he took them, smiling up at her.

"Estë, I want to make love to you very badly", he murmured, desire for her making his loins ache. She pulled on his hard muscled arms and he stood up. They knew each other well and were just as in love as they had been when they had first married each other. Their hands flew up simultaneously to caress each other's faces. His face was strong and beautiful with its dark eyes fringed with long black lashes, fine cheekbones and smooth skin, and his full elegantly curved lips and white, even teeth made him the most desirable man she had ever seen. Este's face was soft and sweet, from her rounded cheeks and full rosy lips to her blue eyes brimming with kindness and shining with a healing blue light emanating from them.

They kissed, their lips both soft and yielding and they parted them as they pressed together, their tongues finding the familiar yet delicious places that they each yearned to explore again. As Irmo dropped his face down to the base of Estë's neck to nuzzle and plant kisses in the curve there, she yielded her body to his, sinking against his sculpted chest as she felt the warm softness of the light covering of his chest hair against her naked flesh. His erection rose warmly against her thigh and she quivered as her nipples became hard and she rubbed them against his stomach as she moaned with desire. Her thighs parted slightly and he slipped his hand between them and found her swollen mound and he rubbed his palm gently across the fine covering of down there. "Darling Estë, I love every part of you", he whispered into her hair as he buried his face in its ashen softness and his delicate finger found its way into the opening in the warm, damp folds between her legs.

"Irmo", she sighed, "Irmo, oh how I cherish you", she breathed as the lips of her private entrance throbbed with heat and desire. She turned her elbows out to the sides and with each hand she squeezed his chest muscles, his nipples feeling like little hard nubs rubbing under her palms. She flexed her shoulder blades and reared her head backwards as she climaxed and spasmed with his hand still inside her.

Then Irmo lifted her up, one arm beneath her knees and the other under her arms, and he carried her to the bed and laid her down upon the soft, downy coverlet. Then he climbed up carefully to kneel above her, his soft chestnut hair falling onto her chest as he kissed her stomach. He leaned forward gently until his whole length was positioned on top of hers and each of their bodies could feel the other's. They both reveled in the sensation of each other. Estë could feel the slight moisture on Irmo's skin and she pressed her face against his right bicep and inhaled the scent of him. He smelled like spicy mango fruit, and she put out her tongue and touched his skin with it and tasted his spiciness. He looked down at her and smiled. "You are so beautiful, Love", he whispered. "You are the most beautiful of all of the ladies of the Valar".

She laughed and her soft body undulated beneath his, causing his erection to grow more and throb with exquisite agony. "How can you say that Irmo, darling Irmo, although it is sweet of you to do so. But when there is Vana and Varda, and even Yavanna to look upon and wonder at their beauty, how can you compare me to them?"

"I don't love them. I love you", he said, and placed a long, passionate kiss upon her sweet lips. Then she took his large, firm erection in her hand and caressed it lovingly. She bit him delicately on the full pout of his lower lip and he raised his head to look at her.

"I want to take your manhood into my mouth", she sighed. "I would like to devour it but as I will need it again, I would be satisfied just to lick it, and suck upon it as if it were my favourite passion fruit, and taste the sweet sex of it."

He moaned softly and turned on his side as Estë moved downwards and took his long velvety member into her mouth. She sucked in slow, smooth strokes of her tongue until he was at the point of madness, and then she released him. After many years together she knew exactly when to bring him to the point of release and then let go.

"Are you ready now, my Love?" he asked in a soft voice dripping with love and desire.

"Yes, Love", she whispered to him, and turned onto her stomach on the edge of the bed, placing her feet on the floor with her bottom reaching out towards him.

He stood behind her and lubricated his erect member with the warm olive oil that Estë loved and spread some of it inside her with his first two fingers. Then he entered her from behind, slowly at first and then with increasing deep thrusts, until she was holding back screams of ecstasy. Just before she climaxed he inserted one oiled finger into her anal canal and wiggled it a little. She screamed finally as she came in a violent crescendo, and he threw his head back and cried as he came with her.

Afterward as they relaxed together side by side, Estë smiled and put her arms around her husband. "Thank you darling, for loving me so much", she said.

He turned and looked into her beautiful blue eyes and reached over to pull a stray lock of hair away from her cheek. Then he caressed her velvety cheek with his thumb.

"You are welcome. And I do love you", he said in reply.

"I am afraid that you gave me more than I gave you tonight", she said as she traced a finger tenderly over the long vein in his well muscled arm.

"Oh, but you gave me everything that I need", he whispered. "Good night, my Sweet. I love you."

"Love you too", she sighed, and fell asleep in his arms, while the moon shone bright in the midnight blue sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story