Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > FAIR AND FREE

FAIR AND FREE

by digdigil

Elrond is lonely and Gil-galad may be able to help him. PWP that I hope to expand into a full story.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Elrond, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 5499 words

?Blocked
The young Elf wandered long upon the cliffs overlooking the Gulf of Lhûn in Lindon, that had once been a river in the days when Beleriand still existed. Elrond Half-elven, the son of Eärendil the Mariner, and Elwing daughter of Dior the Fair, had chosen to be counted among the Eldar and his beloved brother Elros had chosen to be counted among Men and had gone to Númenor.

Elrond was feeling lonely and bereft of late. He had seen many horrible things as a young lad: the destruction of his home in Gondolin, the flight of his people to the Havens of Sirion, and then the gruesome slaying of many of the exiles by the terrible remnant of the sons of Fëanor. Yet Maglor Fëanorion, great minstrel of renown, sickened by his Oath, had taken Elrond and Elros under his tutelage and had treated them as his own sons, raising them well.

Now, Elrond was bereft of Maglor too, as Fëanor's surviving son's inherent madness had claimed him, and he did not know who or where he was anymore, and wandered the cliff-tops alone as did Elrond. A sense of loneliness flooded into the Peredhel's heart and he bent to pick up a stone to launch into the sea, feeling that any activity at all might staunch the agony of the emptiness within him.

The High King, Gil-galad, had taken Elrond to live with him at the beginning of the Second Age, when Elrond's brother Elros went to Númenor to found that kingdom of Men. But Elrond did not know the High King very well. The monarch was busy with many responsibilities and had had very little time to spend with his young charge. Elrond lingered long upon the cliff-top throwing rock after rock into the sea, until his arm grew sore and the day turned into twilight. He slowly made his way back to the King's palace, his home, a solitary dark figure cast in silhouette against a blood-red sky, feeling useless and unlucky, and missing everyone that he had ever known and loved.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


When he entered the palace he knew it was late and past the supper hour, but he looked forward to being chastised, for it would at least be some form of attention paid to him. He slowly made his way to his own chambers to change his clothes and freshen up for dinner regardless of how late the hour was. If he missed some courses so be it. He wasn't hungry anyway. The High King preferred to observe the Noldorin standards of formality concerning every aspect of daily life and Elrond was well-schooled in this knowledge and he knew how to observe the mandatory customs of the palace. However, on this day he did not care for rules and customs and the observation of them was of no interest to him.

Once he was in his room, he quickly stripped and washed himself at the basin of fresh water that had been set out for him. Wrapping a towel around his lean frame, he crossed to the wardrobe and selected his formal dinner robes. In a sudden fit of rebellion he decided that he would not wear anything at all underneath his robes. If dinner was indeed over by now then he would most definitely be rebuked and would be returning immediately to his room anyway. Smiling to himself, he sat down in front of his mirror to fix his hair properly after laying out his robe upon the bed. He enjoyed braiding his hair, and spent a long time on getting it just the way he wanted.

When he eventually reached the dining hall he was surprised to find the room completely empty, though a single place had been set on one side of the long table. It was his own place where he always sat. "Have I missed supper completely tonight?" he asked the butler. "I know that I am late, but -"

"No, My Lord", replied the servant. "His Lordship the king could not attend tonight's meal because of a military matter that has also involved the other Lords of the kingdom, and their ladies have all declined to eat as an opportunity to resume their diets".

"Indeed", said Elrond quietly. "Alone again, am I?" The butler smiled and pulled out the chair for him in front of his lone place setting.

"I will bring your supper right away", the servant said sympathetically.

When the butler had left the room, Elrond slammed both hands down on the table on either side of his plates, causing the glasses and the china to rattle and chime. "It mattered not at all that I was late", he said to himself with a grimace. "No one is here to know - or care. What a waste of time - doing THIS -" he cried, ripping the ornaments from his braids, tiny beads worked into the plaits that he usually enjoyed wearing falling everywhere - and he began to unbraid his long black hair with his fingers. Then he laughed as he remembered he was wearing nothing beneath his robes. That thought made him happy. "At least I did not spend much time choosing my clothing", he said to himself again.

"What did you say, My Lord Elrond? I am sorry, I did not hear the first part", remarked the butler, entering with a silver tray in his hands.

"Oh nothing, Buo'pen", Elrond replied. "I was just speaking to myself, as there is no one else about to have a conversation with".

"Would you like red or white wine with your dinner, Sir?" offered Buo'pen.

"Well, it depends on what we're - I, I should say - am having", said Elrond.

"Tonight the cook has made a single poached whitefish in a cream sauce with fresh carrots and peas from the gardens and this morning's bread - just something light, since it is late and you are alone - oh, I am sorry, My Lord. The bread may be no longer fresh".

"Never mind, Buo'pen, that is fine with me", Elrond replied. "Oh, BLAH", he thought to himself. "Bland pap - that puts the finishing touch to the day".

"I'll have the red wine, Buo'pen", he said.

"Red wine with fish, My Lord?" Buo'pen questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Is the red not stronger-tasting than the white?" asked Elrond.

"Yes, I believe it is", replied Buo'pen.

"Then I'll have the red. I may as well enjoy something today that has the possibility of being interesting".

"Yes, My Lord", replied Buo'pen and poured some red wine into the largest glass in front of Elrond's place setting, filling it to the brim. Elrond took a large sip, then a larger gulp, and then drained the glass. Bo' pen's eyebrows shot halfway up his forehead. Elrond looked up at the butler and raised his dark, expressive eyebrows as well.

"More, Buo'pen, please", he announced.

"Yes, Sir. Lord Elrond?" he questioned as he refilled the glass.

"Yes?" Elrond asked.

"Would you like me to stay and keep you company during the meal?" the butler asked kindly.

"No, that's all right, Buo'pen, you can leave. I haven't anything to say. This day might as well end the way it started. You may go. Don't let me keep you from your loved ones".

"Thank you, Sir", said Buo'pen and made ready to withdraw.

"Ah, Bo' pen", said Elrond.

"Yes, Sir?"

"You can leave the bottle".


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


After consuming half of his dinner and the entire bottle of wine, Elrond pushed himself away from the table and rose to his feet. Under his shoes he felt a slight crunching sensation and looked down to see dozens of tiny blue beads on the floor; the ones that he had stripped from his braids earlier. He kicked them out of his way and they scattered widely under the table.

"Now where shall I go?" he asked himself and thought immediately of the library. It was on the same floor as the dining hall; in fact, it was only a few rooms farther down the corridor. He would choose something to read and then go back to his room with it. Grabbing a fresh bottle of wine from the side table where Buo'pen had left it and his goblet, Elrond made his way there.

While he was reaching up for an interesting book - he chose a history of the Dark Elves - the Avari - a very slim tome but on a subject that was of some fascination to him - the door opened and Gil-galad the High king strode into the room. He startled Elrond, who turned around suddenly and dropped his book onto the floor. He expected to be chastised immediately but was surprised to see a wide smile light up Gil-galad's noble face. The king looked quite happy to see him.

"Elrond!" he shouted. "Where have you been of late?" He clasped Elrond's face between his large hands and kissed the Peredhel on both cheeks.

Elrond was startled. While he had known Gil-galad for a very long time - since the Nirnaeth Arnoediad when Elrond and Elros were very young - but the King moved in and out of their lives frequently as his duties took him to many different places, and then the two young Elves had been taken to live with Maglor, whom they loved as much as he loved them. Gil-galad was always there too, but never as a father figure, yet not as an equal either, for the King was older than him and Elrond perceived him as being higher in station, yet that really was not the case.

Gil-galad bent down to pick up Elrond's book from the floor. He paused as he read the title. "The Avari?" he asked, raising one eyebrow curiously at his protégé.

"The lore of all peoples of Middle-earth fascinates me, My Lord", said Elrond, his cheeks flushing slightly.

"Does it?" asked Gil-galad, staring at him intently. "Do you know what I think, Elrond? Oh - and please refrain from calling me 'My Lord'".

"Yes it does", replied Elrond. "And what should I call you if not 'My Lord' or 'My King'?"

Gil-galad cocked his head to one side as if surprised by the question. "What have you always called me?" he asked. He glanced at the wine bottle sitting on a small table and noticed the empty goblet beside it.

"I used to call you Ereinion", replied Elrond, "long ago when I was young and did not observe the rigid formalities - ". His voice trailed off and he blushed again.

"Do you think my formalities too rigid?" asked the King. "And please continue to call me Ereinion". Elrond nodded his head, his black hair gleaming in the library's candlelight.

"Do you wish to know what I think you need, Elrond?" asked Gil-galad once more.

"No, My Lo- I mean, Ereinion", replied Elrond, although he meant "yes".

Gil-galad seemed not to notice. "You have been cooped up too long in the palace with naught to do but read books and drink wine. You need a good sword-practice. Come with me".

"Where are we going?" asked Elrond as Gil-galad flung open the library doors.

"To the practice room below stairs", said the king enthusiastically. "Follow me".

As Elrond followed in the king's wake, he marveled at how Gil-galad could desire to duel with him after a long day of marching and maneuvers or whatever he and his army of Elves had been doing all day long. However, it was what Gil-galad wanted, so Elrond obeyed and followed him.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"Parry! Thrust!" Gil-galad barked the instructions and Elrond followed every one with great dexterity and grace despite the fact that the King thought he was naught but a bookworm.

"You do very well", said the King, "although I cannot see your form because of those robes you are wearing. You cannot fight in robes, Elrond. Why do you not take them off?" He circled the room's perimeter as he regarded Elrond's position.

Elrond blushed profusely. "I'm cold", he blurted out, no other reason coming to mind. Gil-galad looked startled and stopped in his tracks.

"Cold? How can you be cold? Do you really feel cold? Sometimes I forget that you are half -" He broke off abruptly as he noticed the sweat on Elrond's brow. Then he looked annoyed. "Don't be ridiculous, Elrond! What are you playing at? You are -"

He crossed to where Elrond was standing too quickly for the Peredhel to react, and in a flash he had undone the sash that held Elrond's robe together and whisked the whole thing off Elrond's slim body.

"- hot", Gil-galad finished saying. "You are hot. Look at you -"the King stopped speaking and stared at Elrond, looking him up and down as if assessing him.

Elrond, mortified within yet not wishing to show any outward sign of weakness, did not know what to do and so he just stood stock still. Ereinion was staring at him quite intently, he thought. Why did that not bother him? Here he was, standing nude in Gil-galad's sword-practice room, a long sword in his hand, and nothing else on except his light shoes. And Gil-galad continued to stare. Elrond felt that he liked the attention. And now Gil-galad was taking off his own robes. Why? "Why are you taking off your own robes, Ereinion?" asked Elrond.

Ereinion's face was flushed. "Why are you dressed this way, Elrond?" he countered.

"I - was lonely - I mean - alone - I was alone -"Elrond stammered in reply.

Gil-galad tossed his robe aside and then pulled off his shirt. "You have given me a wonderful idea", he said enthusiastically.

"I have?" asked Elrond, thinking that he should be feeling uncomfortable but for some strange reason he wasn't feeling that way at all. In fact, he liked this.

"Yes!" Gil-galad flung his shirt away and began unlacing his breeches. "Naked sword-practice!"

"Naked sword-practice?" echoed Elrond.

"Yes! Don't you see? It is a perfect way to learn skill and precision". He divested himself of his pants and stockings and stood even more naked than Elrond, for his feet were bare also, while the Peredhel still wore his shoes. "The swordsman shall be that much more careful so as not to nick any sensitive body parts or be nicked", he pronounced, and grasped his own sword. "Let us begin!" His eyes shone with excitement.

Elrond was taken aback by the sudden sight of Gil-galad's naked body. The King was of great size and bearing, with broad muscular shoulders and chest, strong legs and very good-sized, virile-looking genitals. Elrond tried not to stare and looked downwards in order to remove his shoes.

Gil-galad lunged suddenly toward Elrond and the Half-elf neatly dodged his move.

"Try to attack me now", said Gil-galad, the register of his voice sounding lower and husky. "Take me by surprise".

Elrond considered the large Elf, his King, for a moment, deliberately making his eyes glaze so as not to show the direction of his focus. He held his sword, though it was but a light one, in both hands so that Gil-galad would not be able to tell from which direction he would attack. He licked his lips with nervousness as he decided that he would make a surprise strike as if this really were a battle, and trust that the king's skill, being greater than his own, would prevent any injury from occurring. Elrond did not want to hurt Gil-galad. On the contrary, he loved him and he wished to love him as only males could love each other. And as he saw the formidable Elven-king standing proud and nude before him, he was aware of the fierce eroticism of the act he was about to perform. To put all of his pent-up energy into thrusting with all of his might at the object of his desire.

"Hrrngh!" Elrond grunted, summoning all of his strength and quickness to lunge at Gil-galad, his sword still held in both hands, its sharp tip aimed toward the king's abdomen, at the spot just below his navel and just above his dark cloud of mesmerizing pubic curls.

Gil-galad, with a move so fast that it was not visible, grasped the sword-blade with his right hand just before it stuck its mark. Elrond, his heart pounding wildly, making him breathless, looked down.

The point of the sword was stopped a quarter of an inch from Gil-galad's glistening belly. His right hand, wrapped tightly around the blade, began to drip bright red blood onto the white tiled floor. Elrond staggered forward, letting go of his sword-handle, and the beautifully wrought weapon fell to the floor with a resonating clang.

"Ereinion, I -"Elrond faltered and felt the blood drain from his head. He fell forward into Gil-galad's arms as he lost consciousness.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


When his eyes fluttered open, he could not think for a moment. Memories and sensations began to flood back into his mind one by one. The last sensation he remembered was the feel of a hard body against his own. Skin like steel, with no softness to it and radiating heat. It was slightly slick with sweat under his hands that landed on the hard muscles of that chest. He remembered the sight of dark red spots of blood, their edges feathering outwards upon white tiles. He recalled lustful feelings. He felt them still, and his hand immediately sought his groin to find the hardness there. He groaned as he wrapped his cold fingers around the stiffness of his arousal.

Gil-galad, sitting on the edge of the bed, watched Elrond as he awoke. He held a bandaged hand against his mouth as he regarded the long, dark eyelashes lying against the elegant cheek, the perfect nose and the full, soft lips. The young Peredhel was beautiful, like no other, he thought. His glistening blue-black hair was spread back against the white fabric of the pillow, and the King reached out to touch it, to feel the ebony softness under his warrior's fingers. He smiled as he noticed that it was half-braided, half not. He wondered why this was. Elrond usually took great care with how his hair was presented, and was quite talented in devising different ways in which to wear it. Perhaps this was a new style. Oh, yes, the King had noticed this as well as every other detail of Elrond's appearance and had done so for a very long time.

When his eyes fluttered open, Elrond saw that Gil-galad sat beside him. He was wearing Elrond's robe and his hand was stroking Elrond's hair. Then he realized that his own hand was stroking his cock as he lay nude on top of the King's bed. He didn't know precisely that it was the King's bed, but he knew it wasn't his own, and therefore he deduced it must be - "Oh, Gods!" he thought. "Have all the servants seen him carry me naked to his bed?" Then he thought, "Oh, Eru, am I pleasuring myself in front of him?" "I am sorry", he whispered as he began to move his hand away from his erection.

"Don't be", whispered the King, and placed his own hand where Elrond's had been. A short gasp escaped from the younger Elf's lips as he opened his mouth. Gil-galad kept his hand very still upon Elrond's groin. In his palm he felt the hardness press upon his bandage and relished the combination of pleasure and pain. His groin ached with his own arousal. "We need to talk", he said.

Elrond gasped again from the incredibly erotic feel of Gil-galad's still hand lying hotly upon his genitals. He could feel the roughness of the cloth bandage and wished that it could be smoothness of the skin of Ereinion's hand instead. The hand was so large that it covered all of Elrond's genitals, his penis and his balls which were not small by any means, but Gil-galad was very big - a Noldo warrior - intimidating in size and in fierceness of spirit. Elrond began to writhe beneath Gil-galad's touch, but he willed himself not to beg. A small moan escaped from his throat.

Gil-galad's piercing green eyes darted an unfathomable look into Elrond's grey ones. "What shall your punishment be for my injury, Peredhel?" he asked, his voice sounding amused rather than angry.

"Are you asking me what you should mete out?" said Elrond, trying with all his might to master his voice and keep it from trembling.

"I was thinking of something along these lines", replied the King, and removed his hand from Elrond's groin. Then he stood up and let the robe fall to the floor. His erection was huge, and stuck out proudly, not straight ahead but tilted upwards slightly toward the ceiling. It shook a bit as he moved and kept swaying for a moment after he stopped moving. Elrond gazed lustily upon the thick member, the agonizingly soft-looking dark curls that he wished to bury his face into, and the ample testicles stretched tight as they supported the huge weight above them. His own erection grew larger and harder with desire. Gil-galad laughed to see this.

"You all but match me, Peredhel", he said, and moved to kneel on the bed beside Elrond. Then he straddled the younger Elf, a strong thigh on either side of Elrond's slimmer ones. "You see?" he said, taking his rigid cock in his hand and sliding it down the length of Elrond's own until its tip touched the base of Elrond's shaft and settled into his own straight black pubic hair.

Losing all thought of trying to maintain self-control any longer, Elrond cried out passionately, "Oh Gods, Ereinion! Do what you wish with me!" He squirmed beneath the king and then gasped as two hands like vices gripped his upper arms and pinned them down to the bed. He gazed up into Gil-galad's bright green eyes and noticed that his thin but sweetly curved lips were bearing down upon his own full ones. Gil-galad then locked him into a hard, passionate kiss, his lips devouring Elrond's soft ones, his teeth pressing upon Elrond's own, his tongue laving against the younger Elf's lips, insisting on gaining entry into his sweet young mouth. Elrond gladly opened it and let the king's hard tongue thrust into its warm depths.

Gil-galad ground his hips fiercely into Elrond's, his arousal pressing between Elrond's milky thighs, Elrond's own squeezed flat between their two taut bellies. His hands flailed upon the bedcovers, prevented from moving by the lock of Gil-galad's powerful hands upon his upper arms. He writhed his body beneath the hard flesh and tried to raise his hips, but the weight of the king was too much for him to budge. He was becoming breathless as Gil-galad kept up the ferocious attack upon his lips. The only things that he could move besides his hands were his feet, and he raised one foot up as high as he could and then brought his heel down hard upon the back of Gil-galad's calf. The Elven-king grunted and released him.

"Do I hurt you, Elrond?" he asked, his own breath coming in short pants as Elrond took some deep, shuddering gasps.

"I - I couldn't breathe", said the Half-elf when he could speak.

"We both need to cool off, I think, said Gil-galad. "For myself, I have never felt this strong a lust. It is as if I want to eat you - to fill myself up with you". He spoke with such direct honesty that his words would have taken Elrond aback if he did not also feel the same emotion.

"I, too, feel a great lust for you and for once I find it impossible to control myself", he admitted.

"Come then", said the King. "We will bathe and cool off for the moment before we resume our coupling. I did say that I thought we should talk. We have all night to couple with each other. We can get back to that later".

Elrond smiled after Gil-galad turned his back to walk down the tiled steps to his bathroom. He did not want the King to think he was laughing at him, but he could not help but find Ereinion's businesslike way of dealing with "coupling", as he had called it, amusing. They could not keep their bodies apart during the ferocity of their love-making; in fact, he felt that they had struggled to make themselves into one, but now they would stop to talk and return to sex later. He shook his head to keep himself from laughing out loud, and followed Gil-galad down to his pool.

As the King of the Noldor, Ereinion had a bathroom adjoined to his bedroom, and in this bathroom was a tiled pool, round in shape, built over top of a hot spring, in which the warm water bubbled merrily. One entered through heavy curtains hung between this tiled room and the bedroom, whose floors were also tiled but with soft, thick carpets lain over top as well. Also in the bathroom were wooden benches upon which to sit and tall stands with hooks upon which to hang towels. Around the pool were huge silver candlesticks, sixteen in number, every other one of which held a lit candle that afforded plenty of light. Silver bowls held various soaps and oils for bathing.

Gil-galad had lowered himself into the pool and beckoned Elrond to sit opposite him. The Peredhel did as he was bid and copied the King's positioning of his arms, both stretched out to the sides along the pool's cool edge. The water was warm and soothing. Elrond thought it would be comforting indeed to a warrior's body, aching from fighting or practicing maneuvers all day. He wanted to ask a question and looked up at Gil-galad in anticipation only to find the King staring at him intently, his piercing green eyes shining in the candlelight.

"I want to ask you something, Elrond", Gil-galad spoke first. Elrond bowed his head and then looked up with a smile.

"Please ask me anything you wish", he said with curiosity.

"You seem not at all surprised by what transpired here between us. Yet you could not have known that I would be returning when I did, and that I would be entering the library at that particular time. Yet why were you naked beneath your robe? You are so controlled, Elrond, and I have the uneasy feeling that I may be the prey, not the predator".

Elrond was astonished by what Gil-galad was saying. It sounded so cold, yet when they were kissing the attraction between them was palpably hot. He looked hard at the King. He knew the truth in his heart and that words did not matter as gestures did. Words were only for decoration. The words that Ereinion had spoken were cold and ugly. Elrond felt that he must now counter with words that were soft and pretty and make the right gesture. Not that words mattered at all. Only actions mattered. This he had learned from Maglor and knew that it was true.

"I only know, Ereinion, that I was very lonely despite Lindon being a busy place. I pondered long on the reason, and determined that my loneliness stemmed from the fact that I loved you, and that not being with you at every moment was making me miserable. When you found me in the library, naked beneath my robes, it was because you were not here, nor was anyone else, and having to eat dinner alone meant that dressing up was not necessary. I wanted a book to take back to bed with me to read. Said simply, I love you, Ereinion". Elrond stood up in the water and walked slowly towards Gil-galad with hands held out in front of him in a gesture of openness and trust.

Gil-galad moaned as the beautiful Peredhel approached, but he remained sitting. When Elrond came to him he stood with his hips before Gil-galad's face. He bent his neck and placed his hands to cup the back of Ereinion's head, lifting it up to look into his eyes. Then he pulled it slowly and gently toward his burgeoning erection. Gil-galad's lips parted to envelop the smooth, erect member as Elrond sighed and his body shuddered with pleasure. Gil-galad raised his arms and cupped Elrond's buttocks as he laved up and down the length of the Peredhel's cock, swirling his tongue around the tender tip and tasting both soapy water and the tantalizing, musky scent of the Half-elf. Then he withdrew Elrond's cock from his mouth and looked up at the smaller Elf, tenderly rubbing his hands over Elrond's smooth, wet chest and drawing him down into the water to be on the same level as him. Elrond smiled and placed his soft lips upon Ereinion's, kissing him fondly and darting his tongue out to lick the King's lips as he reached down to stroke the King's arousal. Then he took a deep breath and ducked his head underwater and took Ereinion's swollen penis into his own mouth, suckling it four times before he had to surface for air. The King shuddered and stretched out his legs so they floated up almost to the surface of the water. His erection stuck up out of the water like a miniature tower.

Elrond, kneeling, leaned forward and took it in his mouth again, placing one hand underneath Ereinion's buttocks and the other on his soft testicles, feeling and squeezing them as he licked the length of the King's penis and suckled the head, sucking out the juices that gathered there. Then he stopped suddenly and moved to the edge of the pool, facing it with his back to Gil-galad. He turned his head to give the King an inviting smile.

Ereinion had become almost undone by Elrond's previous ministrations, his lust reawakened, and he swam over to sit behind Elrond, spooning his body to fit his into the Half-elf's as he wrapped his arms around his waist. "Are you sure you want this, Peredhel?" the King asked. "Aren't you a virgin?"

Elrond shook his head no. "I have had a lover in the past", he said. "I know what it is we have to do".

"You have had a lover before? Who was it?" asked Gil-galad. He was shocked because Elrond was fairly young and he had assumed, inexperienced as well. "Not Maglor!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, no! No, no, no!" cried Elrond. "Maglor was like my father. No, no! It was Elros", he said, a little ashamed. "It was only experimental and occurred, I think, because we were both fairly lonely and when we neared majority, we were curious about our bodies. It was a good way to achieve release, and comforting at the same time".

"You do surprise me, Peredhel", said Gil-galad. Is there nothing you cannot rationalize? Sex with Maglor, who is not related to you, is abhorrent, yet you rationalize having fucked your brother".

"No", stated Elrond firmly. "Because for everything that occurs there is a reason. Or at least a reasonable explanation".

"Hmmm", murmured the King, nuzzling the back of Elrond's neck, and then moving his lips to suckle the tip of his sensitive ear. His arousal found the cleft between Elrond's buttocks and glided along it as his right hand sought the Half-elf's cock and began to stroke it slowly. Elrond groaned and bucked his hips backward into Gil-galad's groin. The King released Elrond's cock and reached for a vial of oil while holding him around the chest, his left hand upon his right nipple, rubbing it beneath his palm. Elrond began to pant. Gil-galad then gently inserted his fingers into Elrond's cleft, seeking the entrance there, and when he felt the puckered opening, he slowly slid a finger in as Elrond gasped and bucked harder.

"Careful, Peredhel", he breathed into Elrond's ear, and inserted another finger. When Elrond was ready, Gil-galad then positioned himself and pushed his way slowly in, rocking back and forth to ease inside as gently as possible. Elrond gritted his teeth in determination to receive the huge member, but Gil-galad stopped. "No, it is too soon for this", he said. Elrond groaned feverishly.

"You can't stop now!" he cried in frustration.

"Don't worry, little one", said Gil-galad. "I will satisfy you. I don't want to hurt you. Come, let us go back to the bed".

Elrond groaned again. First the bed, then the pool, now the bed again! Was he ever going to just be able to enjoy a good fuck with Ereinion and get it over with? The King's stamina amazed him.


TBC


A/N: The poem, "Gil-galad was an Elven-king" was recited by Sam to the Fellowship, and he thought Bilbo had written it. It contains the title words "Fair and Free", as well as the line, "His sword was long, his lance was keen", which inspired the chapter title, being as it is quite visually phallic.
Sign up to rate and review this story