Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

Sea of blood

by emovampire 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 478 words

0Unrated
I'm sorry that it's short but i've been feeling down lately.Sorry if it's ont that good.....same excuse....i feel ill
Emz the vampire

His screams are getting louder. He's clutching at his stomach as if he's about to be sick.
All the melted goo has fallen over the edge of the cliff. Now all there is is bear dirt.And the grave. I look at the ocean and notice the sea is red. The sun has been replaced with the moon.

"FRANK!!!"

He fell.

Over the edge of the cliff.

He's falling towards the sea of red. But he's stopped screaming. I think that he might be unconcious.

I don't even hear a splash as he hits the water.

I don't even see a splash.

I don't even see a ripple.

BANG!!!!!
It's so loud that it hurts my ears. It's so loud that i close my eyes in shock.
But as soon as i open them I'm not there any more.
I'm at school. In my boxers. And as a bonus everyone's there.
Staring at me. Wondering how i got there and how i seemed to be in my underwear.
I see their mouths forming laughter ...but i can't hear it.
My ears are deaf from the bang.
I don't care. I'm worried about Frank.
But it's kind of hard when you know that the gang is gonna show up any second now and kill you.
"I need clothes" i try to speak but it's kind of hard when you can't hear what you sound like.
I watch as a female teacher comes through the crowd. She grabs my arm and pulls me towards the school front office. The ringing in my ears is starting to go away.
I watch as she goes to a cubbard and pulls out some old confiscated clothes.
"I ri yu nts".I can bearly hear her.
“I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT???” ow. I hurt my own ears.
“I'LL CALL YOUR PARENTS!!!” This has to be the weirdest conversation I've ever had with a teacher.....
Frank.
The thought starts piercing my mind again.
Where is he?
“Go and get changed”
The teacher looks at me before picking up the phone.
I go to the boys bathroom.
There is yellow tape all around it. But no one is inside.
It really happened.
Heh. Of course it happened! How else would you be standing in the middle of the scool in only your underwear?Cos your a slut? Hahaha very funny (am i talking to myself) i don't know what i'm suppoesed to be thinking abou.....
Frank.
Frank.
Frank
.

Dammit i need to escape from those thoughts.
How can you escape? HE JUST FELL OF A FUCKING CLIFF THAT'S HIGHER THEN A 5 STORY BUILDING INTO A SEA OF BLOOD!!HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BE OKAY???
oh god...i need to find him.
Sign up to rate and review this story