Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demolition Lovers Forever

by ThisSUICIDE 21 reviews

Oneshot;Frerard! Frank dies tragically, and Gerard tries to contact his dead lover with an ouija board. [[IT'S BEEN EDITED & A MESSGE FOR THOSE WHO ASKED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 1396 words

5Original
MY OTHER ONE WAS DELETED AGAIN; THAT’S TWICE! HERE IS ANOTHER VERSION I HAD TO QUICKLY TYPE UP AGAIN =/

EDIT: Okay, so I’ve had some reviews asking me for an update, but this is a one shot. I am responsible for not motioning this will just have one chapter, so I suppose it’s my fault. So, I’m sorry for the confusion. Also to those who asked for an update, I’m sorry, I have NO clue where this is going. The story ending was, well they story ending. Nothing more, I guess because there is no way to continue it. I suppose there are a few possibilities I had run over, and some I have typed up (2 options, 2-3 paragraphs each). I don’t believe they are the right endings though. This being a one shot was to give the readers a chance to continue the story in the minds, ending it and continuing it the way they wanted. At least that’s what I want readers to do, although this is my story, readers should have a chance to span their minds, without anyone stopping them. I also want to thank ALL the readers and reviews; they all mean the world to me. All your opinions, openly may I add, were great. So once again thank you, none of my stories would be possible without my readers, and of course FicWad.(:


Gerard's P.O.V

“You’re perfect, Gerard.” Frank said to me as we hugged.

“No…You’re the definition of perfect.” I said, dully.

He giggled. “That was lame…You’re bad when it comes to romance.” He joked, but I pretended to be offended.

“Yeah, well, you’re in love with a person who’s bad when it comes to romance.” I said, kissing his cheek.

End of flashback

I looked up at the bright sky. The weather was perfect. It was sunny and all. But that didn’t make me any happier. I was hoping for some miserable weather, but I end up with a happy sun. The reason? I wanted others to be as miserable as me too. But they can never begin to think what I’m going through.

As I stood there, Mikey’s arms softly around my shoulder, tears still fell from my eyes. I looked to my side to see Ray and Bob, looking greatly upset. Those three men still comforted me, despite the insults I threw at them, and despite the frail punches I hit them with. They still didn’t mind.

The priest had finished talking, giving me a very sympathetic look. It was hard to find a priest that would actually come to the funeral. The word ‘gay’ would always set them off. I couldn’t believe they would be this critical in this situation. They didn’t understand what I was going through!

The coffin was beginning to get lowered in the ground, and that’s when I lost it. I ran out of Mikey’s grip and tried to reach to coffin Frank had been stuck in.

“No! Frankie, please don’t go!” I cried out. “Please Frank I love you, don’t leave me!” I continued to cry as arms tried to pull me back, which worked, as I was further away from Frank. “Let go of me!” I yelled, but they didn’t stop. “I fucking said let go!” I said, trying to get out of their strong grip. It didn’t work; I just sat there miserably as I cried.

That was the worst day of me life. It truly was the one day I would never want to live again. It was now a few weeks later, and I was at home. I sat alone in the lounge room that Frank should have been in right now; instead he was in the fucking ground.

The coffee table in front of me had an ouija board place on it. This was my only way to try and talk to the dead. I looked down at the board, the alphabet neatly on it. Numbers soon followed as well as pictures in the corner. As well as the words ‘YES’ and ‘NO’ besides the pictures. I was sitting by myself at my in my lounge room trying to contact the dead. I was trying to contact Frank to be more specific. My Frankie. The only person who truly understood me.

I softly placed my fingers on the planchette that was used to run over the letters and numbers. I needed to talk to Frank.

“Frankie…Are you there?” I asked softly. At first I got no response. Nothing at all, no movement, no sound.

“Please Frank…” I begged.

“Just give me a sign,” I began crying. ”Please…” I whimpered.

“Answer me…” I said. “Please, I’m begging you Frankie.” I pleaded. “Frankie just answer me.”

“Answer me!” I snapped. I didn’t mean to yell. I hate yelling at Frank, he never deserved it.

“I’m sorry, baby.” I confessed. ”I didn’t mean to yell at you, Frankie.” I said, smiling, hoping he would see it.

“Please just answer me…Are you there?” I asked, praying for an answer. I soon felt a swift push over the planchette that lead to the ‘YES’.

“He heard me!” I yelled out, tears of joy filling my eyes.

“Frankie…It’s me, Gerard.” I told him. The planchette began to move over the letters again.

D

U

H

/Duh/. He spelt out ‘Duh’. I let out a giggle, almost like his.

“Are you near me Frankie?” I asked aloud. Yes was soon the answer.

“I miss you Frankie. Do you have any idea how much I miss you?” I asked. The planchette rolled over ‘YES’ and I smiled.

“We all miss you, Frank. Mikey, Bob, Ray, the fans, your family. Everyone, they all miss you Frankie.” I said tears in my eyes. “But I miss you the most.” I cried. My head hit the table, my hands running through my hair. But, my hands were by my side! They were Frankie’s hands!

I looked up, my head shooting up fast. Frank’s hands still remained in my hair. They were soon running down my cheek, so sftly. His touch, I missed it.

“Oh, Frankie.” I sighed, like a teenage girl.

His hands left me, but I still felt him in the room. He was going to be here forever. I just knew it.

“Frankie, do you still love me?” I asked, my hands once being placed on the planchette. ‘YES’.

I sighed in relief. “I thought you would have fallen in love with someone else…Someone up there.” I said, one hand pointing up.

N

E

V

E

R

“Oh my God Frankie…I love you so much.” I cried. “Do you still love me?”

‘YES’, the planchette showed me. I had never been so happy in my life. My Frank was back with me. Not physically, but emotionally. That’s why I loved him. That’s why I needed him.

“I need you here with me baby.” I said, sighing. “I need you here.”

I


N

E

E

D


Y

O

U

“No one understands what I’m going through.” I said softly.

I


D


O

“Did you say hi to Grandma for me?” I asked him.

Y

E

S

I smiled. “I love you so much.” I aid truthfully. “Do you still love me?”

Y

E

S

“Will you be my demolition lover?” I asked him.

There was no movement or sound until….

“Yes.” I heard a whisper. It was Frank’s voice! Frank could talk to me!

“Frank?”

“It’s me Gee.” He said softly. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” I sobbed. “So fucking much.”

“Don’t cry, Gee. I hate it when you cry.” He said quietly.

“Be my demolition lover Frank…” I said, ignoring his thing about crying, seeing as I stopped now.

“I already am.” He told me, giggling a bit.

“Forever?” I asked aloud.

“And ever.” He replied.



SORRY IT’S SO SHORT. MY SPELL CHECK ISN’T WORKING (?) FOR SOME REASON. MUM WANTS ME OFF SO I AM RUSHING THIS. IT ISNT TO MY LIKING, I FEEL IT’S NOT LONG ENOUGH. I MIGHT MAKE IT LONGER SOON, WE’LL SEE. REVIEW, AND MAYBE RATE, PLEASE.

XX

Sign up to rate and review this story