Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Electricity and Metal Dont Mix

Electricity and Metal Dont Mix

by Haru_Haku 0 reviews

WTF? Hawkeye and Mustang have a kid? Someone is shorter than Ed? Who is this person, and what is their connection to Winry?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 413 words

-1MarySue
[ Hey! Haru_Haku here...again, and I have a new story! ^^ Now before some wise a* says anything, I just wanna clarify that the title has to do with the story, and the story only. In fact, electricity and metal Do* mix, and they mix very well...
Now then, here is a character summary of my added character:


Denise Riza Mustang
Age: 15
Height: 5'1
Hair: Black, Mid-Back Length, Straight
Eyes: Violet (in spring and summer) , Dark Grey (in fall and winter)
Clothing:
· Black shirt
· Dark Blue jacket
· Black pants
Hair Styles:
· Left out
· Ponytail
· Held up in a clip
· In a braid
Extra:
· Bandana
· Hat
· Loose belt
State Name: Binding Light Alchemist
Expertise:
· Martial Arts
· Firearms
· Being Sarcastic
· Using Alchemy
Alchemic Abilities: Can change the amount of light and/or electricity a substance has. Does alchemy via transmutation circle on her bracelet.

That good enough? Well if it isnt, too bad... Onward to the story! ]



One


Edward was sitting in Mustang's office waiting for his so-called "important announcement".
"Have you found out anything about the Philosophers Stone?" Mustang asked.
"I don't know, you tell me."
"And what makes you think I know?" a small smirk played across his face.
"Oh gimme a break, you always know." Edward said, his anger getting the best of him.
"Now, now Fullmetal, there's no need to get mad."
"Who's getting mad?!"
"You are. Anyway, onto my announcement. I wanted to-"
he was interrupted by five bullets shooting through the door and making a small semi-circle around his head on the wall behind him.
The door slowly opened to reveal a girl with long black hair, smoky gray eyes, and a gun in her right hand.


~~*


Denise had just shot through the door five times, basically signaling her arrival. Opening the door, she saw a boy with golden blonde hair and amber eyes, looking at her like she was psychotic. Roy on the other hand was clam and was even smiling despite almost having his head blown off.
"What's up?" she asked, putting her gun back in its holster.
"What's up? Are you insane?! You could've killed him!" the boy yelled, pointing at Mustang. "Not that I would've minded." He muttered. She laughed at this.
"What's so funny?" he asked, glaring. Before she could say anything, someone ran in.
"Brother! Brother! I heard gunshots, is everything alright?!" the supposed boy shouted frantically. Denise just stood there, not at all fazed by the 8-foot tall suit of armor behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story