Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twenty-One Letters Ending in T

Chapter 28.

by never_save_me

“Are you asking me to stay?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 1446 words

?Blocked
AN: and once again you all managed to overwhelm me with your lovely reviews! Now here is a treat for you!!!

Frank realized, as he followed her up the stairs to her bedroom, that he had interrupted Escher as she packed.

“You’re packing already?” He asked. Escher turned and smiled at him, saying nothing.


There was a large rucksack on the bed as well as a suitcase in the corner of the room, waiting to be filled.

“So you really are leaving?” He asked.

Escher nodded.

“Where are you going to go? What will you do?”

Escher smiled serenely.

“Oh I’m just going to chase the Durrell's for a while”

Frank had nothing to say to such an enigmatic response and instead took a seat on her bed as
she continued to pack.


“When are you leaving?” He asked.

Escher screwed up her nose.

“Probably on Monday, I’m going to have a going away party at The Canary tomorrow night”

“So you really are finished at work?”

“Oh yes, I’m sorry about the late notice but I feel this is something that I have to do”

“Oh bullshit Escher!”

She seemed taken aback by his outburst.

“You’re running away”

Escher stared at him, at first unable to defend himself.

“You’re doing it again Escher”

“I’m not running away”

Frank sprang to his feet and crossed to where she stood, grasping her shoulders.

“Why did you ignore me after we fucked?”

She winced at his turn of phrase and he shook her.

“Why Escher? What’s the real reason?”

“Frank stop it”

“No!” He roared, “Tell me the reason!”

“Because we fucked!” She screamed back, tears forming in her big, olive eyes.

“Why?” He cried again.

“Because we didn’t sleep together, we didn’t make love…we just fucked!” She finally choked out, tears beginning to leak down her cheeks as he shoulders slumped. “I was in love with you, but it didn’t mean anything to you”


Frank instantly dropped his hands from her shoulders. How could this be true? How could he not have seen it? He tried to think back to that time, to try and find any indication that he meant that much to her. He could remember her eyes, how they would light up when he would crash land against the locker next to hers. And, with a sinking feeling in his stomach, he remembered how her eyes had sparkled despite her look of sympathy when he told that he had broken up with Jamia.

“Oh my God” He whispered.

She was crying openly now, not sobbing, but tears slid down her cheeks steadily.

“Do you see? Do you understand now why I couldn’t see you? Couldn’t speak to you? It was
perfect Frank, it was one of the best nights of my life but I knew it wouldn’t last! I knew you two were meant to be together. I knew you didn’t feel that way about me. I had to protect myself Frank”

She trailed off and stared at Frank who had his head down, his shoulders slumped.

“You…” He began, “You were in love with me?”

Escher nodded.

“I was…I…”

He looked up, almost hopefully.

“Yes?”

Escher bit her lip.

“I still am Frank” She finally admitted, her knees feeling weak. “I…I didn’t think that I would be and then I started spending time with you. There’re things about you that have changed but…I still love you. I’m sorry, but you should know the truth”

“And that’s why you’re leaving?”

Escher nodded.

“Yes, I think it’s best”


She turned away slowly and walked to her tall boy, wrestling with the top drawer. She froze when she felt his strong hands wrap around her wrists, but allowed herself to be turned to face him. She gasped as he slammed her against the tallboy, pushing his knee between her legs and letting his face hover close to hers. She could feel his breath on her lips and she felt a rare blush rising.

“Frank what are you doing?”

He continued to stare at her.

“You were in love with me” He said quietly.

She nodded warily.

“I’m so stupid” He whispered.

“Why?”

He didn’t answer. Instead, he dipped his head and grazed her lips with his.


Escher’s eyes widened and she shook her head as he pulled away.

“Please Frank, don’t…don’t make me hate you”

“Don’t hate me Escher,” He whispered as he crashed his lips to hers again.


He grinned against her lips as she began to melt into the kiss and reached up to tangle her fingers in his hair.


Escher felt her knees weaken beneath her. /Don’t let me fall/, she prayed silently through the fog that was swimming in the backs of her eyes. She was kissing Frank Iero for the first time in eight years. She felt the cool metal of his lip ring digging into her, the fullness of his lips on hers, his tongue slipping past her teeth and delving hungrily into her mouth. She could feel the muscles in his shoulders flexing as he helped her stay on her feet, the rise and fall of his chest as his breathing became as ragged as hers.


His hands were now holding her tightly beneath her ribs, they had slid underneath her top and she could feel the surprisingly soft skin of his hands, interrupted only by the small calluses on his fingers from the strings of his guitar. She felt as though she was losing her mind as he pulled her closer towards him and backed towards the bed.


Frank broke the kiss just long enough to shove the ruck sack off the bed before he pulled Escher down onto it with him. Having her tiny body in his arms felt right, just like it had eight years before. He propped himself up on one elbow to look down at her as she lay beside him. She looked so small and fragile as she stared up at him with uncertain eyes. His hand trailed mindlessly beneath the thin fabric of her shirt, working his way up further and further until it brushed against her bare breasts. He smirked down at her and she blushed. Suddenly he ducked his head down again and caught her plump bottom lip between his teeth.


She moaned. Oh. That was it. That was the sound he remembered from all those years ago. The sound that had him waking up in a sweat for weeks on end as a horny teenager…and later. He threw himself on top of her as she gasped, welcoming him with her arms as he straddled her legs.

“This feels so right” He whispered as he kissed her neck, pausing to bite her ear lobe gently.


He tugged her shorts off in seconds, silently praising the stretchy fabric that revealed hot pink panties. He smirked up at her and began to roll up her top, pausing to kiss the flesh of her body as it was revealed.

“Frank…Oh…Frankie” She whispered as his tongue lapped around her ribs.

He grinned as her body bucked up towards his and finally wrenched the top away.


She tangled her fingers in his hair as he took one of her nipples between his lips, biting gently and sucking on it.

“You’re pierced” He whispered against her right breast and she blushed. “I like it”

He leaned back and fumbled quickly with his belt buckle, shedding his jeans quickly.

“No underwear” She smirked and he blushed.

“Some things never change” She whispered as he wrenched off her panties. She screamed as she felt him enter her, feeling the same fullness she had felt eight years before. She pulled his hair and kissed him hungrily as he thrust into her.


He moaned her name against her lips. She hated herself as tears began to form in her eyes.

“Baby” He whispered, leaning up to kiss them away as they fell.

“I love you” She whispered, feeling her orgasm about to explode.

“I think I love you too” He whispered back, but she couldn’t hear his words through her scream as she came.


Afterwards they lay in the darkness. Frank reached for her hand and tangled their fingers together.

“If I asked you to stay,” He began, “would you?”

She was silent for so long that he thought she must have fallen asleep but finally he heard her quiet, broken voice.

“Are you asking me to stay?”

“Yes”

“Then I will”
Sign up to rate and review this story