Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Little Time

A Perfect Messed Up World

by xleftxbehindx 1 review

Just Frank and Gerard in each others arms.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 322 words

2Moving
This is going to be a multi-chapter story. The chapters are kind of short because I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Gerard's POV

When he walked into the room I knew from the look of his face that something had gone horribly wrong. I couldn’t even think as my mind was flooded with a thousand fears. I ran to comfort him and he collapsed into my arms, tears flowing down his face.

“What is it baby?” I asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing any different,” Frank sobbed. “Just my father.”

Frank lived with his mother and father, and his father was the biggest asshole on the face of the planet. Whenever he was mad he would take everything out on Frank. Frank would come to me with bruises and tears, and I would have to nurse him back to health. But it was seriously taking a toll on Frank’s self esteem. His father couldn’t accept that Frank was gay, and his mother just stood by and said nothing. I was the only one in the world there for Frank, he was my baby and I had to protect him.

“It’s ok,” I rocked Frank back and forth. “I’m here.” Frank’s sobs slowly ebbed and I felt his body stop shuddering.

“It was so horrible,” Frank whimpered. “I can’t do this anymore.”

“I will always be here for you,” I whispered. “I’m going to protect you.”

Frank burrowed into my chest and he let out a deep sigh. I began to gently massage Frank’s head. He had horrible headaches lately. I wish I could take the pain away from him. I felt Frank’s breathing slow down to a regular pace and I rocked him to sleep. The world was perfect at this moment, just me with Frank in my arms.

What do you think? Should I keep writing? Reviews are always welcome.
Sign up to rate and review this story