Categories > Games > Tekken > My Beautiful Angel

My Beautiful Angel

by angelronin

A very special valentine fic. Julia/Xiaoyu

Category: Tekken - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-15 - 1602 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Characters of Julia Chang and Xiaoyu Ling they are belong to Namco. I do not own them, I just using them for non-profit and entrainment. Warning: Shoujo-ai, Yuri, And Excessive Fluff. If you're offend easily or a minor please the back button

Julia is waiting patiently for Xiaoyu. "Hi Julia, I am sorry for being late."

"It all right this is our Valentine dinner I won't miss it for the world," Xiaoyu was sitting down at the reserve seat. "This the restaurant Jin recommend for us. This the same place where Jin proposal to his wife Miharu on Valentine's Day," Explain Julia. "It so wonderful and romantic. The atmosphere have nice flavor to it,"

"You remember the first time we met?" Asking Julia. Xiaoyu thought long and hard. "My memory serve me correctly I met you at college you was still engage to Hwaorang,"

"I am sorry for breaking your engagement I didn't mean it," Xiaoyu apologizing profusely. "That okay at the end me and him still friends and currently dating Jin's cousin, Asuka." The waiter came to them and they ordering their from the menu. "You're still wonderful in my eyes, Ling. I know it sound sappy but it god-honest truth. You are part of my world and I feel more happy with you each and everyday. You're my queen, friend, and lover. I love you Ling Xiaoyu,"

"I-It felt heart-warming and special. I sorry for crying but it tears of joy and love," Xiaoyu said with emotions. Xiaoyu was kissing Julia with passion. "Um...Xiaoyu up may with PDA. There are people staring us in the restaurant. Some of them don't accept our love,"

"Oh I should ease up on public display of affection," Say Xiaoyu in a whisper. The waiter brought their orders in. "Thank you madams for
Order our finest restaurant," Say the waiter with gentleman's grace.

Both Julia and Xiaoyu eating and enjoying their dinner. "The meal is very exquisite and redefined. I compliment on the chefs on their cooking," Xiaoyu gave her seal of approval. "The main reason I like for your generously and kindness." Xiaoyu is smiling for compliment.

"There a Ms. Ling Xiaoyu in here?" Ask one of the waitresses. "Oh here I am,"

"There a bouquet of roses for you miss," The waiter hand it to her. "It for me Julia?"

"You say a token of appreciation for being together. I what enjoy every minute of it," Julia gave Xiaoyu a light peck on the lips. "I have surprise for you my love tonight,"

"Oh what is it?" Ask Xiaoyu in seductive voice. "I'm not telling you,"

"Ah shot, Julia don't tease me at this moment."

"I going say it'll be very special this evening," Xiaoyu is shivering from expecting and excitement. "I going enjoy it tonight," Xiaoyu was winking at her. "You minx!"

After they finish up their dinner, leaving from the restaurant and returning their apartment. Julia put on her Alicia Keys CD in the CD player and brought couple of champagne bottles. "Here to our relationship and our future and happiness," They drinking their drinks. "It tad too bubbly for me
Julia but it worth for our celebration," Xiaoyu drank the rest.

Julia put on track 11 from the CD and starts dancing with Xiaoyu. They dance slowly with song and emotions in it. "This the woman I going spent time with for rest of my life it now or never," Julia turn her head away from Xiaoyu and reaching her dress pocket. She put something in her mouth and kisses Xiaoyu.

Xiaoyu felt something hard on her teeth. She pulls out a diamond ring. "Julia this for me?" Xiaoyu was perplexed. "Ling I want spend rest of my life with you. I want us grow old together, waking up next to you, cuddle to me, seeing you smile every morning, treating you my queen, and love you. You accept this hand in marriage from me, Julia Chang?"

"I accept Julia," Say Xiaoyu with tears of joy. "Now the surprise I talking about. Tonight I treating you a queen you meant to be,"

Julia slowly starting kissing her and staring at her eyes. "I want you to feel me and rely your other senses. Julia led Xiaoyu to their bedroom. "Tonight we becoming as one and this is final step our love," Julia blindfolded Xiaoyu and continuing her kissing. She then trailing her kisses down on Xiaoyu's collarbone and slowly undresses her. Xiaoyu is now in her bra and panties. "You're a goddess. You look wonderful,"

Julia is unhooking her bra and start feeling on her perfectly natural breasts. Xiaoyu is moaning in slight pleasure. Julia gently massaging her breasts and start kissing of each. "I want to please you in every way this is your night my little jade,"

Julia is slowly lowering herself toward her vaginal area. In spite being blindfold, Xiaoyu feeling every little pleasure on her skin. Julia is at her pearl and seeing the wetness visible on her crotch. She slips them off and starts using her tongue.

Julia then suck at her clitoris teasing Xiaoyu a bit. "O-Oh Julia p-please me so more," Julia stops what she doing. "Xiaoyu, I'm not through. I taking my time be patient," Julia resumes her pleasing. She is slipping one of her index fingers inside of her. She uses slow rhymes to getting Xiaoyu the satisfaction she needs. After awhile Julia switch fingers and continue giving Xiaoyu time of her life.

"J-Julia I coming," Her love juices came and Julia tasting them. "Thanks Julia for my Valentine gift," Say Xiaoyu. Julia then took off the blindfold. "The best isn't yet to came,"

"What you mean?" Julia start taking her clothes off. "I want you return the favor," Xiaoyu hesitate to touch her. "I can't top the pleasure you gave me,"

"Don't worry pretend this our first time," Xiaoyu gently gave Julia a slow, intimate kiss. It seems last a lifetime but it only last about couple of seconds. Then she kissing on her neck until she reach her Julia's breast. She start her nipples and with her tongue and sucking on her areola area. Julia gave a small moan. Then she playfully massage her large mounds gave Julia quivers. Xiaoyu using her hands to fingering Julia on her pearl.

Julia starts heavily breathing and receiving small orgasms from her. Xiaoyu continue with her own delicate pleasing Julia and stop playing her breasts.

"Ling what're you doing?" Xiaoyu took her hand from Julia's vagina. "Laid down Julia this my gift to you," Julia response to Xiaoyu's command. Xiaoyu is at her fiancée's pearl and use her tongue to licking her labia. "Oh Xiaoyu p-please continue," Say Julia in a mist of an orgasm. Xiaoyu is increasing her rhymes and almost finish herself.

"Oh Ling I'm coming," Julia receive her greatest orgasm from Xiaoyu.

"This best Valentine, Julia." Say Xiaoyu while on the bed with Julia. "Ling I glad we gave each other gifts but I want finish this special night with giving us the final satisfaction and strengthen our bond. Ling intertwine your leg with mine," Julia shifting her position and interlock her right leg with Xiaoyu's left one. "This call tribadism I had learn it from the Karma Sutra the Lesbian Edition," Julia is winking at her. Xiaoyu is laughing.

"You're ready Ling?"

"Julia I'm ready love," Both Julia and Xiaoyu rubbing each genital mimic heterosexual sex. They increase their pace to bring each other pleasure. The pressure is building from within of them. Two souls are becoming one. "Julia I love you,"

"Xiaoyu I love you too,"

Xiaoyu came first then Julia. Both lay down in the afterglow. "Thank you Julia for making my evening," Xiaoyu said with hint of fatigue. "Ling enjoy making love to you during one of our lovemaking sessions,"

"I am hearing your heartbeat Julia. I amaze to hear another person's heartbeat."

"Goodnight Ling,"

"Goodnight Julia," Both slip into their slumber. Next morning Xiaoyu was woke with smell of aroma in the kitchen. "Good morning Mrs. Chang,"

"It have nice ring to it. When we start set up for the wedding?"

"Whoa Ling slow down after last night we'd relax until next week,"

"All that wonderful and beautiful sex is for nothing," Say Xiaoyu with feign of anger. "I was joking hon. we start planning for wedding in due time now just enjoy heaven my bride-to-be," The phone was ringing. "I get it," Say Julia.

"Hello? Hi mom,"

"Julia how your date with Ling?" Ask Michelle. "Oh was great and guess what? We getting marry,"

"Congratulation to you my daughter,"

"I hope grow into an old woman with Ling,"

"I also your marriage to her last forever than my relationship with Jun," Michelle have brief look of regret. "Anyway I hope the best future with her bye,"

"Who that?"

"That my mother. I going call Christie later on to her the news,"

Xiaoyu have sad look. "I don't know my parents will attend my wedding because they don't approve my relationship with you,"

"I don't want change their minds but you're their daughter. I still love you with all my heart," Julia hugs Xiaoyu. "You my beautiful angel and I never let anyone to hurt you,"

"Thanks Julia for being my side," Julia and Xiaoyu kiss and looking forward their future together.

Author's Note: I made this story for 50themes community. It a valentine fic and rare Tekken yuri story. Julia/Xiaoyu they my favorite Tekken couple and isn't enough shoujo-ai in Tekken. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody










Sign up to rate and review this story