Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ever Get The Feeling That You're Never All Alone?

Ever Get The Feeling That You're Never All Alone?

by AstroZombiee 7 reviews

The story of a cold-blooded killer and the one life he couldn't take. It's better than it sounds. Promise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 1364 words - Complete

5Original
And I found myself in the bathroom, still covered in blood, breathing heavily. I held my fingers up to my neck and screamed. I was losing so much blood. I stood up, nearly slipping on the blood on the floor, and opened the door. I peered out into the hallway, which was blissfully empty. I started to slowly walk to my room, dreading what I’d find. I fell to my knees and crawled… I was getting so tired… I collapsed outside my room, taking a quick glance in… Bright, smirking hazel eyes gripped my last half second of conscious before my eyes closed and I passed out, ending my pain.
I woke up in my own bed, in my own house. I could smell blood. I looked down at my body, which was covered in dark, dried blood. The floor was covered in it too. For reasons I still can’t place, I had temporarily forgotten all about the events of the previous night, and for a minute it didn’t occur to me that any danger could still be present. I stood up and got out of bed, and made for the bathroom. The sound of footsteps on the staircase, however, made me stop dead in my tracks.
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod
My parents, dead and covered in blood on the lounge room floor…
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod
Alice’s brain matter decorating the hallway…
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod
They were all dead. They are all dead. And he was there waiting… waiting for me…
and now he’s coming for you, my brain told me matter-of-factly. The steps creaked as the stairs were being climbed slowly. I silently panicked and scuttled back into my room.
this is a movie i’m in a horror movie and i don’t know what to do…
I shut my door as quietly as I could and went over my options. There wasn’t many. I felt tears spring to my eyes as the footsteps stopped, right outside my door. I threw open my cupboard door and frantically searched for some self defence… Something, anything. My eyes rested on my old wooden baseball bat my daddy bought me, with my name carved in the side.
here y’go adie my girl use it well and play fair
I picked it up and kneeled by my bed, prepared to swing low and fast. The old brass doorknob rattled and turned and opened and I’d never been more afraid.
The Monster walked in slowly and calmly. I detected no weapon with my eyes but I raised my bat high and it did nothing but chuckle when I snarled “Get the fuck out.” The Monster paced the room, looking out the window at the picturesque view of Colorado in the winter-time. The one thing I always liked about our isolated mountain home was the peace, the quiet, and the lack of civilisation. And at that moment I dreaded it. The Monster turned its pale face back at me, and for the first time I got a good look at it. The Monster was young. Younger than I first thought. It had sharp features, and high cheekbones, and one big, honey coloured eye heavily fringed by lashes. Well, it had two eyes, but one was hidden by unruly black hair that hung in its face stubbornly. The Monster looked down at me, at my bat, and suddenly it looked sad. “Um…” It said quietly. I crawled to the other side of my bed fast and The Monster just ran its fingers through its lank hair. “I’m… Gerard.” I nearly dropped my bat. The Monster’s name was Gerard. It had a name… The Monster was Gerard.
adie this is a cockroach her name is fluffy and this shark well he’s cutiepie!
I snorted. I didn’t want to know his name. “I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but I cleaned up the house and stuff…” Gerard shuffled his feet on the floor nervously, twisting his fingers as he spoke. I was too shocked to reply. I had expected this thing… this man to come in and plug me, but instead he was informing me that he had disposed of my family’s corpses and wiped some blood off some walls. I could have laughed. He sat on my bed, causing me to push myself back against the wall. “You… You can come downstairs now if you like.” He said softly. Without another word he got up and walked out, shutting the door gently behind him. I pulled myself to my feet and ran to my window, and nearly screamed in frustration.
who has a two storey house on stilts in the frickin mountains?
I turned around and walked to my closet, and undressed cautiously. What did this guy want? I pulled out a simple black top and a black knee length skirt with pleats. Then I grabbed my bat and tip toed down the hallway to the bathroom, to wash my face. I cleaned most of the blood off me in the sink, not wanting to get in the shower. Shower was unsafe. I scrubbed at my arms, neck, chest and face for 20 minutes before finally being satisfied with my cleanliness and turning off the sink. I looked up at my reflection. My usually pale face was red from the scrubbing, and my left eye was swollen and purple. My dirty-blonde hair was matted with blood and I had a cut on my cheek and there was a huge square healing plaster on my neck, where the gash must have been. So Gerard had killed my parents, beat the living shit out of me with one of my mums roquet mallets, and then dressed my wounds. I tip toed out of the bathroom and snuck down the stairs 2 or 3 at a time, knowing which ones creaked.
that’s right alice, 14 12 10 9 5 3 1 steps! hop jump skip don’t fall aliceeeeeee!
When I reached the bottom I glanced around, and when I thought the coast was clear I ran as fast as I could to the front door. Unfortunately for me, Gerard The Monster wasn’t dumb. The door was boarded down and padlocked shut. I sighed and walked to the back door stealthily. Same deal. All the windows were boarded over with heavy, thick pieces of timber. I looked around one more time and then let out a huge sob. I walked miserably back to the stairs, to lock myself in my room till Gerard The Monster came to kill me, but he met me at the foot of the stairs instead. I turned on my heel and began to run away, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me. “Adrienne…” he said. I turned around and looked up at him. “What do you want?” I said as calmly as I could, not wanting to play the whole hysterical horror flick damsel. He began shuffling his feet again and murmured something about sitting. Then, leading me by the arm, he took me to my lounge room and sat me down on the lounge where my dead parents had lay mere hours ago. “Look, you… you…” I started angrily, but I couldn’t finish. Tears filled my eyes and a lump filled my throat and all I could scream was “Why me? Why me? Why me?” Until he silenced me by clasping my mouth shut. I tried to scream and pull away, but he held my head in place and looked into my dark eyes with his own hazel ones. “Are you ready to be calm?” he asked quietly. Was I? I stopped fighting and closed my eyes. Well, it didn’t seem like he was going to kill me… Yet… What else could I do? Maybe if I pissed him off he would kill me. I could always find a way out of the house… It was, after all, my house. I had no choice but to agree. I opened my eyes and stared blankly ahead and nodded slowly. He smiled and removed his hand “Right.” He said quaintly. “Now, we can talk.”


Yeah, new story.
Let me know your thoughts please.
xxEC
Sign up to rate and review this story