Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 23

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Pete finds out some news

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-05 - 1214 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 23

“Oh, so how long have you been dating?”

“Almost 2 years. She's been bugging me to get married, but I'm not ready. Are you seeing anyone?”

“Not anymore. I was seeing a guy, but I broke it off. It wasn’t fair to him if I started a music career. He wanted a wife and children. I can’t be that now. At least not right now.”

“I understand that. I think the music industry may be harder on women.”
“Probably.

All of a sudden Tina wasn’t hungry. She thought she was over Pete, but being with him, brought back old and new feelings. After their meal they went out for coffee.

“I want to thank you for supper. I really enjoyed it.”

“No problem. You know, if you want, when you start recording you can stay with me.” Pete said.

“Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t it be? Save me on the hotel bill.” He smiled at her.

“Does your girlfriend live with you?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you think she would feel with me living with you both?”

“How about I talk to her? We have a big enough house.”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on. Just let me ask her.”

“Alright. But I want you to ask her.”

“I will. I promise.”

“I think I need to go back to the hotel.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I’m not feeling too good.”

“Do you need to go to the doctor?”

“No, it’s just a headache.”

“Alright. Let’s go.”

Pete drove Tina to the hotel and walked her to her room.

“You sure your going to be fine?”
“Yes, it’s just a headache. I’m going to take some Tylenol and lay down.”

“Okay. Here’s my cell number if you need anything.”

He handed her a piece of paper.

“When are you leaving?”

“In two days.”

“Maybe we can get together before you leave.”

“I’d like that. Talk to you later.”

“It’s nice to see you again.”

Pete kissed her on the cheek and Tina watched him go to the elevators. Tina got into her pajama’s and took some Tylenol. She crawled into bed and called Jack.

“Hey there. How are things?”

“You asshole.”

“What?”

“You knew it was Pete’s record company.”

“Maybe.”

She could tell he was smiling through the phone.

“Well, I just got back from super with him.”

“Was it good?”

“Supper? Yeah, I guess. I just had a chicken, wait, you are such a perv. He has a girlfriend.”

“Get her out of the picture.”

“He wants me to move in with them.”

“Are you?”

“I don’t know. First, I told him he needs to talk to her. I’m not moving in without her knowing about me.”

“Is he happy?”

“He seems happy. Well,”

“What?”

“He got a couple phone calls. One I know was her and he didn’t seem happy. I don’t know. I just wanted to check in with you. I’m going to go. I’m tired.”

“Okay. See you soon.”

Tina fell asleep thinking of Pete.

@~

“You sure this is fine?”

“Yes. Amanda said she was alright with you staying with us. She knows what happened between us.” Pete said as he put her suitcases into his SUV.

The two weeks went by too fast for Tina. She got everything planned before moving to Los Angeles. Tina and Pete got inside the SUV. Pete drove to his house.

“Here we are. Amanda is out right now. She should be back soon. Let me show you to your room.”

Pete took her suitcases upstairs to her room.

“This is huge.”

“Amanda and I are down the hall and you have a private bathroom.”

“Thank you, Pete.”

She hugged him and quickly backed up.

“Uh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. Just a hug. Oh, you haven’t met Hemmy yet.”

“Who’s that?”

“My dog. Please don’t leave anything on the floor. He’ll chew it that you won’t recognize it.” Tina laughed.

“Want to see the outside?”

“Sure.”

Pete and Tina went outside and he showed her around. They walked back in. “You really have a beautiful place.”

“Thank you. I fell in love with it right away.”

“Pete, honey.” Pete turned around.

“Hi, Amanda.“

He walked to her and kissed her.

“I want you to meet Tina. Amanda, this is Tina. Tina, this is my girlfriend, Amanda.”

“Nice to finally meet you.” Amanda said shaking Tina’s hand.

“Your all Pete talks about. I want to hear your CD when you get it finished.”

“Sure. It will be at least a few months or so. I want to thank you for letting me stay here.”

“It’s alright. Just don’t go after my Petey.”

Amanda laughed. Tina smiled and looked at Pete who was staring at her.

@~

The next day Tina went to the studio. At lunchtime Pete came and took her out for lunch.

“Are you alright?” Tina asked Pete.

“Not really. You don’t need to hear about my problems.”

“I don’t mind.”

“It’s Amanda. I love her, but I’m not in love with her.”

“Is it because I’m here?”

“No. This has started months ago. I just don’t know what to do.”

“Have you talked to her?”

“I’ve tried. I don’t want her hurt. I don’t know what I can do. Maybe this break will help. I’ve been gone so long.”

“It can be hard. You almost have to get to know the person all over again.”

“I guess your right. Enough about my problems. How do you like L.A. so far?”

“It’s alright. Not use to everything, but I’ve wanted to live her for so long.”

Yeah. I like it, but I do miss Chicago a lot.”

“Do you go back a lot?”

“Sometimes, but with the tours it’s hard.”

“I’m sure it is.”

Tina looked at her watch.

“I really need to get back to the studio.”

“Okay. I really enjoyed this.”

“Same here.”

Pete took Tina back to the studio and left to go home.

@~

Pete went home and seen Amanda’s car in the driveway. He figured now was the best time to talk to her. He walked in and threw his keys on the table.

“Amanda, I’m home.”

She came into the kitchen.

“Pete, I didn’t expect you.”

“I got a few things done early. I really need to talk to you. So, what are you doing home so early?”

“Well, I have a surprise. I wanted to wait to tell you, but I just can’t.”

“What? I hope it’s a good surprise.”

“It is.”

“Well, do you want to tell me?”

“I don’t know how. Okay, I know we’ve had our problems and I hope this will bring us closer. Even though, it’s not the best way to get closer. I didn’t want this to happen right now. But it did and I’m just really scared.”

“Amanda, please.” Pete ran his fingers through his hair. “I’m not really in the mood right now. What is it?”

“Pete, I’m pregnant.”
Sign up to rate and review this story