Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

Count your blessings.

by emovampire 1 review

if grossed out easily don't read this. i felt like throwing up just thinking about it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-09 - Updated: 2008-05-09 - 424 words

0Unrated
sorry if it's too short...i'll write more :) later....
emzthevampire who wants to be called emily :)



I feel a hand stroking my hair.It moves slowly down my fringe and lets go. Moves back to the centre of my head. And starts again.
I count it's circle of strokes 5 times. I don't want to open my eyes. I know that i'm only holding back my pain.
“It's gonna be okay baby.....i'm here”.
“I don't want to get up. It'll hurt”
I hear the thing that is stroking my hair sigh.
“Gerard, you'll be fine. Just get up already, I've been stroking your hair for over five hours now. I think i'm starting to lose the feeling in my arm”.
I squint my eyes. It's not bright. After all it is my room. And my curtains are always shut.
I open my eyes fully. Only to close them as a pair of soft lips lightly touch mine.
As they leave i open my eyes to see Frank. He is covered in wounds. Blood is running from the marks on his arms and legs.
“Oh my god...”
“Yeah...your slightly off. It was actually the devil.”
“Frank heal them! You'll die of blood loss!”
“Well i guess i forgot to tell you about that eh? I can only heal other people. Not myself.”
I get up and run too the bathroom to get bandages.
As i reach the door i realise that it's closed.
Frank is standing in the way.
“Frank get out of the way. YOU'LL DIE!”
“gerard be quiet. You don't want to see what's in the bathroom.”
“I know that i've seen worse frankie just let me in!”
I push past him into the bathroom.
1....2....3....4....5....
I run back out into the kitchen and throw up. again. And again. And again.

Frank comes over a pats me on the back.

In the bathroom.....
My father. A whore. Naked.
The whore has her mouth on his d*ck and her eyes shut as if she doesn't want to be there.
My father is leaning against the sink. I don't want to have to re think his expression.
They are covered in blood. I know that they are dead.
Semen and blood stain the floor.
I don't want to go back in there.
Cold sticky semen was probably still in the whores mouth...
I throw up again at this thought.
I don't think i'll ever be able to live through that.
“I hate to say it but...I told ya so.”
I throw up again.
Sign up to rate and review this story