Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Missing

by jacob101 0 reviews

Shindo goes missing and Yuki serches for him.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Yuki - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 406 words

-1Illiterate
Yuki came hime from an interveiw and was surprised not to be bombbarded by Shindo. He serched the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere! He went to his office and was about to call Hiro and ask him of he'd seen Shindo when he saw a note next to his lap top. It read:

Dear Yuki,
I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but K needs me at rehursal. I'll be back as soon as I can.

love,
Shindo

Yuki let out a sigh of frustration and relief. He now knew that Shindo was safy. But why did K need him so late? He grabbed his keys and went back out to his car. He drove to the studio. He was deturman to find out what was needed of HIS Shindo this late at night.

When he got there he got out of the car and went inside. He found where Shindo was suppose to be rehursing but it was empty!

"Yuki!" He heard from down the hall. Hiro and K came running towards him. "Do you know where Shindo is?"

"No," he said, his worry began to increase. "That's why I came here."

We've gotta find him?" Hiro said, the worry clear as day on his face. Yuki nodded sharply.

"We need to split up," K suggested. "I'll look down town."

I'll look on the outskirts of town," Hiro said running outside. Then Yuki remembered the place where he and Shindo first met. The park he thought. He ran for the door as fast as he could. HE jumped in his car and revved the engine. He wnt 100mph all the way to the parking lot of the park. When he got there he ran to the place where they had met.

He stoped short when he found Shindo's body sprawled out on the pavement. He fell to his knees and gently picked his lover up. He placed Shindo in the back seat of his car. HE was getting up when he was jerked back down by a feirce tug.

"Yuki," Shindo whispered dreamily. Yuki smiled slightly. Shindo looked so inocent laying there in his car holding the bottom of his shirt. He knew he needed to get Shindo home quickly but he didn't want to wake him, so he unbottoned his shirt and let Shindo snuggle with it. He closed the door and went around to his side and got in. He drove home...shirtless.
Sign up to rate and review this story