Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Untitled

by Cynara 0 reviews

Summary: Bob’s a physic, Gerard’s in love with someone he has never met, Ray’s turned into a Zen Master, Frankie seems to live in his own world and Mikey has a mission. It makes sense if y...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-11 - Updated: 2008-05-12 - 1093 words

0Unrated
BOB’S P.O.V.
I walked down a dark long ally way, New York was a scary place. I could see the neon lights of the movie theatre at the end, but with every step I took it seemed to get further away, I looked at my watch 10:28pm July 9th it was lucky that Mikey got me this watch for my birthday, it‘s handy being able to check the date. I started to run but it was still getting further away. I hope Mikey gets there in time, he has to save her, he is meant to save her. Everything depends on this. If her doesn’t save her then everything falls apart. CRASH. I froze it was too late. “Bob, Bob” I heard Mikey call he was shaking me.

“BOB!” I opened my eyes, ah it was a dream it was just a dream. Mikey was leaning over me, he was smiling. Oh no, when ever he smiled that way it was trouble.

“Yeah” I asked as I wiped the sleep out of my eye, I looked at my old watch, it had stopped or was it still 2 am, I looked out the window, nope the sun was out.

“Get up” he said, I chucked the covers off and got up, my back hurt. Damn these tour bus bunks, they were too small and cramped. I followed him to the living room area of the bus all the guys were up, up but not really wake. Frankie was curled up on the edge of the couch on the right, day dreaming out of the widow, I was really starting to wonder if he still lived on earth or if he was permanently living on another plane of existence that we had named ’Frankie’s world’. Gerard was sitting next to him with his laptop in his, well his lap hence the name I guess. I could tell by the smile on his face that he was IMing the mystery girl that he was in love with, well he had that ’am in love’ look in his eyes I hope for his sake it isn’t some guy, which would be kind of funny. Ray was sitting at the table we had reading a Zen book and drinking, it was more then likely green tea, Ray the Zen Master. Mikey was still standing and kind of jumping, wow he is excited about something.

“So why am I up?” I asked still annoyed, but also glad that my dream had been disturbed, I think that was the fourth time this week I had that same dream. Everyone just pointed at Mikey.

“Well you know how we never got you a birthday present last year well here” he handed me a black box. I opened it, it was a watch, it was THAT watch, the one from my dream. The box dropped out of my hands. What the …? Mikey looked upset, he is a sensitive kid, I bent down and picked it up.

“Sorry, it slipped. Thanks guys. Whose idea was it?” I was starting to get freaked out now. Again all the guys pointed to Mikey, it had to be Mikey. “Thanks Man. Is it alright if I go back to bed, I haven’t been sleeping well” they nodded, well Mikey nodded. Did I really want to go to sleep? I know I’ll just dream that dream again, but maybe this time I won’t or maybe I’ll get more information. I laid back down in my bunk, I put the new watch on. It was 8am Monday 25 of June. Well that is 25th of June, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 1st of July, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th. That’s 15 days until the mystery girl gets hit by a car, if Mikey doesn’t get there in time to save her. I quickly fell into a restless sleep.

DANA’S P.O.V.
I looked up from my laptop and at my friend Jade who was also on her laptop, she was frantically typing away and smiling, she had fallen for some internet guy that she met on a poetry writing site. Am glad as he has been really great for her self-esteem and confidence. I wasn’t much help when it came to poetry as I never wrote it, well actually I had written three poems at the instance of Jade but they were not very good, but she had such a talent for writing. I looked back at my blank word document, speaking of writing I was trying to come up with an idea for a story, but nothing was coming. I know music always helps. “Jade am going to but on some music, okay?” she nodded, well I think that was a nod as all I could see was her long red hair. I walked across the room, which was about a meter and half at the most, I thumbed through my CD’s hmmmm …. I took out ‘Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge’ I put in the my stereo and pressed play. ‘Helena’ started to play.

“Louder, you know how much I love this song” Jade said, she sure did love this song. I turned it up loud and said but down, by the time I got to track 3 I was typing away. Music seemed to get my creative juices flowing, once the album had finished I took a break, I got up and stretched.

“OMG!” Jade nearly screamed.

“What!” I asked. She spun around hand over mouth “hisgointobeinanewyorkwhenwerethere” I looked at her confused, she realised her hand was over her mouth. “He is going to be in New your in 15 days just like us, he wants to met me, what should I do?” she asked. I shrugged.

“It’s up to you, but if you decide to met him then make it a public place and I’ll met him with you that way if his a freaky, crazy man am there to help.” she nodded.

“I’ll think about it” she turned around and went back to typing. I changed the CD to ‘Welcome to the black parade’. I sat back down and read what I had been typing. So far it was about a girl who was nearly hit by a car but lucky some guy pulled her back on to the curb in time. Hmmm not bad now what happens next.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All reviews/comments are welcome. In fact I find them to be a great help
Sign up to rate and review this story