Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teach Me How to Love Again

Leaving

by lalalovexjeje 0 reviews

I forgot to let you all know that when the font is in italics, the story is being told in past tense

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-12 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 406 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. I'm glad to see you are all reading this story. Its only been up for a day or two, but it makes me ecstatic to see you guys read it. But anyways I forgot to let you all know that when the story is in italics that means its in past tense. Well I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I do writing. Oh, and its nice to here what you guys think of it. What you want or just let me know you like it. I'm more likely to update more often. So rate and review!




Chapter Three
Leaving

"Adam please don't go".

"Cali I have to go and you know that", Adam replied annoyed.

I knew he had to go, but that didn't change the fact that I didn't want him to go. I mean he was my fiance after all, and here he was leaving me for three months.

Three long lonely months.

I sighed and fell onto our bed. My face contorted into a mixture of sadness and annoyance.

Adam shoved the last of his clothes into his suitcase.

"Cali please stop being so god damn difficult. This is for my job. The job that gives you the freedom of having whatever you want. I have to go." He sighed.

"Well what I want right now is to be with my fiance. And I am not being difficult ."

"Yes. Yes you are, babe. I don't know a god damn moment when your not difficult".

"Fine if I'm so god damn difficult then maybe I should leave. You need to pack and I need to get the hell out of here" I huffed then got up walking out.

"Oh come on Cali. That's not what I meant and you know it"

Shaking my head, I grabbed my purse and went for the door. However Before I could even reach for the door knob he swiftly pulled my arm and turned me towards him.

"Cali, don't go. It's my last night I don't want to fight. I don't want to argue. We aren't going to see each other for awhile so can we can please stop arguing. I'm sorry. I'm stressed and I don't want to leave just as much as you don't want me to leave."

I hastily wiped away a stray tear and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you"

"You too." He replied
Sign up to rate and review this story