Categories > Original > Poetry > The little book of poems online

Naruto: Ramble

by Lyanvis 0 reviews

Someone rambles on as they try to get their point across.

Category: Poetry - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 251 words

0Unrated




I Know I'm not perfect in any way, you remind me each and every day. You don't look at me the way you look at him. The very thought always makes me grim. Yet I love your smile. What he can't see is just denial. I hope he loves you the way I wanted to. I hope your dreams have come true. I never understood how I felt. Maybe I loved you enough to melt. Maybe your friendship kept me from being blue. I just want to protect you. Your punches did hurt but your words are what pushed me in the dirt. Still I wanted to be yours even if he opened your doors. You made me weak and you made me strong. You broke my heart for so long. Yet you made me understand so I held your hand. my promise to you has kept me alive no matter how hard the dive. I know your pain and you know mine. To make you cry is a crime. I would gladly repent for every tear I made you shed. My slate would be clean when I reached my deathbed. Because you make me real and you made me heal. You don't have to say you love me. I know where you want to be. Let's always be friends. Allies to the bitter end. Thank you for your time and for reading this simple rhyme. I hope for once I made you happy instead of really crappy.

Forever yours,

Naruto.
Sign up to rate and review this story