Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

The Dragon

by Pillsy

New slave, lemons...yeah. Fun stuff.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Pansy - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 3787 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

Chapter Fifteen: The Dragon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry sat on the roof of a small turret, watching the clouds roll past in the early morning sky. His father and Lupin’s sale of his mother weighed heavily in his thoughts. A burning rage, an inferno in his heart flared as he remembered everything he’d been told about his father being a noble man. Harry was angry at his father, no doubt about that, but there was also the fact that he was dead and Harry couldn’t do anything to him because of that.

“Master?” a soft voice behind him said. Harry jumped slightly, not noticing anyone come up, or thinking that anyone else could get up there without flying. He turned and saw Daphne standing on the roof, swaying slightly. The tiles dug into her bare feet, and her robe was left behind, revealing her in a light blouse and pleated skirt.

“Yes, Daphne?” Harry asked turning to face her fully. The girl looked over the side of the turret and blanched. The grade of the roof wasn’t steep, but it wasn’t close to flat either, plus it was a rather long way to the ground. She carefully made her way over to where Harry was laying and sidled down next to him.

“I didn’t mean to disturb you, Master,” Daphne said quietly. She had been doing a lot of thinking since the night Harry had performed the ritual on her three weeks earlier. It was, indirectly, rape. However, the buxom snake couldn’t find it in herself to be angry at him. No matter how she rationalized it, the only negative feeling she had towards him was that he originally only brought her in to spy on the rest of Slytherin. She’d made weekly reports of, pretty much, nothing. An interesting development, however, was that Malfoy was being much nicer to Pansy Parkinson than usual, and his goons were following more orders from her than from him.

A few moments passed silently, and the sun’s rays finally started hitting the couple on the roof. Daphne sighed and turned towards Harry. “Master, I wanted to know…why you haven’t—oh, how do I put this?—had your way with me.”

Harry blinked. He had also been thinking, but his thoughts geared more towards a moral debate. “I…well, when I started, I was just doing what felt natural. But, now I realize that that’s wrong. I shouldn’t have just picked you up on your way to—”

“Master, what happened happened,” Daphne said. “And if you’re worried about it being wrong to ‘have your way with me’, don’t be. You can do that to me any time you like.” To underscore her statement, she grabbed his hand and slid it up her bronze thigh, under her skirt and onto her bare butt. Harry squeezed out of reflex, feeling the sinewy muscle just under the surface.

“What are you doing on the top of the Divination tower without any knickers?” he asked, a light smile coming to his face.

“Well,” Daphne cooed as Harry’s other hand massaged her breast, “I had to use my monster form to get up here, and it doesn’t have any legs.” She squirmed some more when Harry ripped open her shirt, exposing her bra-less chest to the cool air. The girl moaned when he twisted her nipple sharply and ran a finger along her anus and slit, and she decided that this was rather unfair. She was supposed to please her Master, right?

With this mindset, she slid down his body, pulling at his pants to free the steely erection inside. She hadn’t had breakfast yet, and was quite famished, and a bit of man-meat would be perfect. Daphne tentatively licked at the tip, where a clear drop of precum was forming. Harry shuddered, prompting her to continue. She slowly slid him into her mouth, licking and sucking the whole way. Harry groaned and grabbed her ass with his feet and intertwined his fingers through her hair. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft, until Harry finally felt his release coming hard and fast. He pulled her head down and spurted down her throat. Daphne almost choked on the sheer volume of semen shooting into her, but held her breath and swallowed all of it.

“Good girl,” Harry said, breathing heavily. Daphne smiled brightly, a small trail of semen sliding down her chin. A long, forked tongue slid out of her mouth and licked it up while scales spread across her body. Her new tail coiled underneath Harry, providing support for his head and neck as her legs slid into her hips. She used her three-fingered hands to unbutton Harry’s shirt, and he ran his hands up and down her back, massaging tiny circles into the smooth scales. Daphne hissed softly and stroked Harry’s manhood back to life. As soon as it was back at full mast, she positioned herself so that a split scale about eight inches posterior of where her vagina was in human form was directly above the ten-inch shaft. Harry, somewhat surprised by her initiative (and still coming down from the high the blowjob gave him), let her do things at her pace—this was their first time together, after all.

“Maasssssssssssssssteerrrr,” Daphne hissed as she slowly lowered herself onto him. Outside, she was dry and cool. Inside, however, she was just as wet and hot as any other girl. Millimeter by millimeter, she lowered herself, but stopped when she met resistance.

“You’re a virgin?” Harry asked in disbelief. After all, she was the most (and possibly the only) attractive girl in her House. Plus, judging by how she handled him earlier, she had at least some experience.

“Only here,” she said, gesturing at their union. “I wassss going to ssssave that for marriage, but my Masssster dessservesss it more than any Crabbe doessss.” Before Harry could object, or agree, or even blink, she pushed herself down and broke through her hymen. Her tail spasmed and she nearly smothered Harry when the naga pulled him into her abundant cleavage.

The pain soon subsided and was replaced by pleasure and a sense of fulfillment as she undulated on Harry’s cock. Harry, who was about eye-level with his slave’s nipples, sucked and kissed her stomach, using his hands to stimulate her breasts. His feet stroked her tail. Daphne shuddered, which sent pleasant vibrations down her body and straight to her quim, causing Harry to groan.

Daphne was in bliss. Her Master filled her in a way she thought no man would, and the best part was that this was her action and not some stupid marriage contract her family made years before she was born. As she bounced on her Master’s cock, a bubble of raw energy formed in the pit of her stomach and grew with every slam delivered to her cervix. Harry stretched up and bit down on a nipple.

Daphne screamed in release, tightening her grip on Harry as the orgasm crashed through her. Harry roared as his slave’s release drove him to his own and he flooded her insides with semen. Daphne collapsed on top of Harry, panting through her double-wide mouth. She shifted back to her human form, keeping her Master inside her the whole time.

“Thank you, Master,” she said, nuzzling his bare chest. His arm snaked around her waist and pulled her tightly against himself.

“Any time, scales,” Harry said affectionately. They lay there in the sun, letting its rays warm their skin in the cool breeze.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Li was rather glad that Divination was over. She didn’t know what was wrong with Professor Trelawney, but the insect-like woman kept mumbling about animals mating on her roof and waking her up. Packing her things away as efficiently as she could, the quiet Asian girl gracefully fell down the ladder and into the much cooler corridor, where she could breathe at last. Her thoughts wandered, as they usually did, as she walked down to the Great Hall for an early lunch.

Su and one of the older Ravenclaws had spent some time together, gotten to know each other better, and found that they were both into a few of the more…unusual forms of sex, including pet-play. Her Mistress, however, had been killed in a werewolf raid on her hometown. But she’s gone now, and I’m all alone.

“…mean it; THE Harry Potter’s got two girlfriends!” a bubbly first-year in Gryffindor robes squealed. Her friends all stared at her with wide eyes.

“How do you know?” one demanded.

“I saw them kissing in the hallway. All three of them!” This was met by a chorus of disbelieving comments. Su Li stopped and listened to them from behind a suit of armor, which grumbled and fidgeted some at this but didn’t blow her cover. The giggling firsties continued: “And that’s not all! I saw him with Hannah, walking her around the seventh floor on a leash!”

A leash? This piqued Su’s interest. She had been feeling down ever since she got wind of her Mistress’s death (the ministry called it a “disappearance”, since they never found a body). Perhaps talking with someone who knew about one of the things she liked would be able to help her get over it? With this in mind, she set off to the Great Hall again, surprising the group of first-years when she seemingly came out of nowhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry shivered.

“What’s wrong, Master?” Hannah questioned, wondering why he had stopped rubbing her belly.

“Dunno. A sudden chill just ran down my spine,” he said and looked down at the girl. She was in her monster form, with her head in his lap and her tail merrily thumping the small sofa they were sitting on. Harry was finishing his Transfiguration essay (two feet about the basic mechanics of Conjuring Spells) with his feet. His hand resumed the light scratching of Hannah’s stomach, and she nuzzled further into him.

“You had sex with Daphne, huh?” she asked quietly. “I can smell her on you. How good is she, Master?”

“Surprisingly, considering that she was a virgin,” Harry admitted, by now used to Hannah picking up smells when he thought he’d gotten rid of them. She yipped in surprise when his tail gently tickled the bottom of her paw.

“I love you, Master,” she sighed happily, closing her eyes as Harry started scratching behind her ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1st was a Friday that year. Harry had almost a week left until the Masters’ Challenge, and still had no idea who it was. Whoever it was, they were keeping very quiet about what they were doing. Harry sat at the Gryffindor table, Nina by his side.

It’s a duel between the other Master and me, while our slaves fight each other, /he thought. /Daphne needs to stay hidden. I can’t risk letting someone from Slytherin seeing her. Hannah’s not exactly strong—sure, she could beat Malfoy around, but a chimp with an under-ripe banana could do that. Nina at least couldn’t be hurt. I don’t want to hurt Hermione, but she’s probably the greatest offense we have.

Harry realized that they were probably in serious trouble. Not only would this duel reveal the girls’ monster forms, but it would also reveal Hermione’s status. Who knew what the residents of Gryffindor would do to her? As Harry thought, the owls delivering mail swooped into the Great Hall and circled through the rafters, searching for their packages’ recipients. The young demon was pleasantly surprised when a small tawny owl landed on his goblet of orange juice and held out a tiny scroll. He reached to take it, but Hermione stopped him.

“It might be a trap,” she explained and pulled out her wand. A complicated sequence of waving and mumbling revealed nothing, but Hermione quietly nodded to Harry. He carefully untied the scroll from the owl’s leg, and the owl hooted and nibbled on some proffered bacon.

Potter-sama,

I recently overheard that you were taking part in activities that fall under pet-play, and that you were taking on pets. I was wondering if you would be interested in perhaps discussing an arrangement with me. This one would be honored if you sent a reply with the owl.

Su Li.


“See? I told you that you were fanciable,” said Nina, who had read over Harry’s shoulder. “You already have girls coming out of the woodwork to climb in your bed.” Harry stared at her blankly and turned back to the paper, scribbling to meet him on the seventh floor by the statue of Barnabas the Barmy that evening at eleven. He gave it to the owl, who hooted mischievously through the scroll in his beak and flapped off to where the remainder of the owls was still circling.

“Nina, that’s not what I’m after,” Harry said. “But, she’s asking to talk.”

“And that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s going to be inducted,” Hermione added. She saw Harry reaching for his orange juice and stopped him. Without an explanation, she took out her wand and muttered a spell under her breath.

“What did you do to my drink, Hermione?” Harry asked sternly. The girl cringed before answering.

“The owl defecated in it before it took off,” she explained, “so I used a Switching Spell on it and Malfoy’s drink.”

“So now there’s owl poop…in Malfoy’s…drink….”

“Yes, Master.” Hermione’s voice had taken on a submissive tone, expecting to be punished for acting without her Master’s permission. She didn’t expect him to break into laughter. His mirth only intensified when a spray of orange liquid erupted from across the hall, about where Malfoy usually sat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Li was a very nervous girl as she reached the seventh floor. She’d had to duck around almost every prefect in her house, plus Peeves, to get up two levels to the appointed meeting place. She reached the place where she was supposed to meet Harry at 10:58.

No one was there. She looked around and saw no one. She checked her watch. 10:59. The seconds crept by, slower than a drunken turtle. Ten seconds, and he still wasn’t there.

11:00 p.m.

An ornately decorated set of French doors, with elaborate carvings and inlays of precious stones, materialized out of the wall opposite the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy. A compulsion to enter suddenly seized her and (with the help of her natural curiosity) led her to open the door. Inside was a lavishly decorated room, with scarlet and black everywhere. In the center was an intricate chalk circle. Su, who specialized in Arithmancy, was already calculating what it could be used for.

“Su Li,” a fluid, gurgling voice said. What looked like a blue blob gushed out of a pot and formed into the upper body of a young woman. Su immediately recognized her as Harry’s primary girlfriend—the seven braids gave it away. “Ravenclaw. Sixth Year. First in the class, with a record high score in Arithmancy and Potions. A reported desire to join my Master’s harem. Do you deny any of this?”

“N-n-no, I—”

“Nina,” came a commanding voice from behind a hanging. “Don’t play with her so much.” Harry walked into view and sat on a cushion next to the circle on the floor. He gestured to an identical cushion opposite him. “Sit.”

“Hai, Potter-sama,” Su said, sitting quickly, yet gracefully in the traditional seiza position. She bowed deeply, not lifting her head until he told her to, and even then not looking him in the eye.

“Well, Su,” he said with the air of one trying to get to know a possible friend, “why don’t you tell us about yourself?”

“I…well…,” Su blushed furiously. “I was born in Hokkaido. My kaasan was of Tokyo, but she love a Chinese farmer, and they wanted to move out of the city. Then Kaasan’s job—she was reporter, and witch—took her here, and we stayed. We learn I was magic, and I come here.”

Harry’s eyebrow rose. “Su, why do you want to be in my harem?”

“Wata…I…,” Su was taken by surprise, but took a few breaths to calm herself. “I have Mistress when here, but her home was attack by werewolf. I haven’t hear from her since, and…I hear you take pets, and…I would be honor if you take me as pet.” She bowed again, pressing her forehead against the wooden floor. Nina flashed Harry a thumbs-up and retreated back into her pot.

“Stand up,” Harry commanded. Su shivered and did so, rising as gracefully as a veteran geisha. “Strip.”

“Hai, Potter-sama,” Su said. She unfastened her robes, letting them fall to the floor. Underneath were a knee-length cotton skirt and a think silk shirt. They came off next, revealing a light pink bra and matching boy-shorts. Su hesitated slightly, but those were soon on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

“Very nice,” Harry said, admiring her figure. She was short, just over five feet tall, and had a slender gymnast’s build. Her long, silky black hair fell forward and hid her modest bosom. Her fringe was neon green offset by suicide yellow streaks. Her hands were clasped behind her, showing the Ravenclaw’s bare pussy, while her soft-looking, chocolate-brown eyes refused to leave her own dainty toes. Harry stood.

“Su,” he said, “For you to be mine, there’s a ritual you have to do. This is your last chance to back out.” Su immediately, if quietly, assured him that she wasn’t going to back down. “Ok. Step onto the circle. Good.” Harry stood on the circle and recited the incantation, and was surprised at what he saw when his eyes opened.

Su was quite different from the quiet Asian girl no one really knew anything about, or even saw for that matter. She was just shy of seven feet tall, including the two swept-back horns at the top of her skull. The hair was unchanged, but had a distinct reddish sheen to it. Her eyes were larger, with amber-colored irises and catlike pupils. Her six-inch-long snout was filled with sharp teeth and looked strong enough to bite off a man’s arm. Her neck was longer than it used to be, and her shoulders were narrow, with slender but strong arms ending in three-fingered hands (tipped with dull claws) still firmly clasped behind her. Two leathery, bat-like wings extended from her back, and a meter-long, serpentine tail grew from the base of her spine. Her posture had changed as well—she was standing straighter, and almost bouncing on the balls of her new talons.

“Hoyuusha-sama,” she trilled. Harry smirked as the Room of Requirement changed. The chalk circle and cushions disappeared, replaced by a large, nest-like bed. Su squealed in happiness and pounced on Harry, knocking him backwards onto the bed. She nuzzled him lovingly and ripped at the silk robes he had been wearing. As soon as his underwear was gone, Su had his manhood out, stroking it to full-strength. With a very loud yell she dropped herself onto it.

“Hey!” Harry grunted, rolling her off of him. It seemed that a minor discipline problem was forming. “I’m the Master here, remember? You don’t do anything without my permission—understand?”

Su shivered in a miniature orgasm at his commanding tone. “Hai, Hoyuusha-sama”

“Good. Get on all fours.” Su scrambled to twist onto her stomach and get her limbs under her. Harry smirked to himself and positioned his hips behind her, pushing her thick tail out of the way.

“Remember,” he whispered into her pointed ear, “I own you,” and rammed himself forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning of November 1st dawned coldly. Harry marched across the grass by the lake. It crunched with frost. Walking behind him were Nina, Hermione, Hannah, and Su, all in human form. Su had a collar, similar to those worn by Nina and Hannah, around her neck and had found a way to step that made the ring on the front jingle proudly.

“Glad you could make it, Potter!” A nasal voice called out to them. Four familiar figures were standing, facing them. The front was Pansy Parkinson, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle, while Malfoy kneeled beside her.

“Parkinson,” Harry greeted blankly. “Why did you call me out?” His wand was in his hand.

“That’s none of your concern,” Parkinson answered. Harry sighed.

“Fine,” he said. “You challenged. What are your terms?”

“The winner gets possession of the loser,” Pansy ordered, hands on her hips, “and all of their slaves go to the winner as well. I used the same binding ritual as you, so there won’t be any problems as far as that’s concerned.” Harry was going to immediately refuse, but Nina spoke before he could.

“We accept,” she said, and then privately to the harem and Harry: “We can take them, Master, and she didn’t say we have to keep those…things…. We can probably just sell them.”

“Very well,”
Harry answered. “But remember that you will be punished next time this happens.”

“Understood, Master.”


“No magic,” Pansy continued. “This is a duel between Masters, not Wizards. The slaves are free to use their monster forms, but none of them may attack either of us.”

“Fine,” Harry said. He threw off his robe, revealing the snug-but-stretchy clothing Nina had bought him—the robe was heavy, and would get in the way of any fighting he would do. This won’t be easy, he thought, but at least no one else is out here to watch this. Otherwise, our cover would be gone.

“Boys, you may shift now,” Pansy told Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle. Harry regretted accepting this about seven seconds later. Pansy giggled. “Let’s begin, shall we?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehehe. Sorry about the long time between updates, but yeah. Major changes in life…things. It’s complicated. You want the full story, go bug Oldwolf. Can’t promise he’ll tell you, though.

Anyway, yeah. Another slave, a lemon, a lime-ish…type…thing. Ish. Damn I’m tired. Reviews are nice things. Thanks to those who reviewed and actually left something good, not just “update soon” or some such. It’s appreciated, just…yeah. See you in a month or so.
Sign up to rate and review this story