Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Here. Ready To Take That Bullet.

You're Not Okay!

by StandardToaster

Frankie and Gerard argue a bit. But there's always room for angry man sex right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 2139 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hey guys guess what? UPDAAATE! I'm at my dad's house now and I'm using his computer since I have more time on it and stuff. =)) So I really do hope you like this chapter. The next chapter is going be the last! =O I have two new neat-o ideas for fics but I might not do one of them because it's really complicated. xD Anways, please R&R if you want the last chapter!

Thanks skanks.

-Finch

--------------------

GERARD'S POV:

We made our way back into the hotel room after making out for a few good minutes. Not that I didn't love kissing him and don't want to tell you, it's just that this is more important and I think you'll like the ending much more than a kiss. Anyways,
I walked in the door and headed towards the bedroom, Ray, and Bob were sitting on the couch again and Mikey was in the kitchen making some coffee. Every time of day is a good time of day for coffee to Mikey. I used to make coffee for us all, but now I've become so busy and preoccupied that I just let Mikey make it.
"Want some coffee Gee?" Mikey asked me from the kitchen.
"No thanks Mikes." I told him as I watched Frank head toward the bedroom door.
He looked back at me to see if I was following and I held up my index finger, letting know I'd be in in a minute. He nodded and smiled, opening the door and closing is gently. What surprises would be waiting for me tonight, eh?
I turned to look at the door in the hallway that I stood in front of. It was the bathroom door. The bathroom was the best place for puking. But you promised. I was cut off by memories of Frankie, telling me that I would eat. I had technically eaten, I was just going to un-eat it, and Frank never said anything about that, right?
I ignored my better judgment and walked into the bathroom anyways.
Since I was going to be shoving my fingers down my throat I decided to was my hands, something I had never really cared about before. I've just felt kind of dirty the past few days. After I had washed my hands I proceeded to the toilet kneeling in front of it and staring down into the still water. The stillness was interrupted as I clenched the toilet seat with one hand, making the water tremble.
After a few minutes of trying I managed to gag myself enough time to puke up chunky, acidic vomit. I puked a couple more times to make sure that I had nothing left to puke. Afterwards I still felt fat so I attempted to puke still. After a moment I was just spitting up tiny amounts of the puke into the toilet, which, by now, I has flushed many times.
Before I could stop trying to gag myself with my own hand I heard the door open behind me. Oh shit.
"Gerard?!" I heard.
That oh-so-familiar voice. Frankie must've been wondering where I was after all. I couldn't blame him for looking for me, but he didn't have to barge in like that. I mean honestly. But that's besides the point.
I stood up and looked around the room, just standing there. I was really tensed up, hoping that Frankie wouldn't start crying. And in fact he didn't start crying, in fact he did something I wasn't expecting in a million years.
"WHAT THE HELL GERARD?!" He screamed at me.
I knew that the guys had heard him, but they chose to stay out of our business.
"F-Frankie..." I attempted to say something but I couldn't find words.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS SHIT?!" He asked me.
His face wasn't exactly mad. He didn't have cute little angry eyebrows or a squinty mouth. His mouth was slightly ajar, as if to say "what? I can't believe you!" and his eyebrows were slanted up like he was worried. His cheeks were barely, barely risen to make his eyes look terribly hurt. Oh God how I hated this.
"I don't know..." I said quietly as I looked down.
"You don't know?! You don't /know/?" He yelled.
He scoffed at me,
"You don't know why you barely eat and when you do you fucking THROW IT UP?!" He asked me, throwing his hands in the air.
"Because.... Because I'm fat Frankie! I'm fat and you're just too nice and perfect to tell me!" I almost screamed at him.
"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING FAT! YOU'RE SKINNIER THAN MIKEY NOW! YOU'RE UNHEALTHILY SKINNY GERARD!" He kept yelling at me and yelling at me. Please stop being angry Frank, you know how much I hate it. It's another one of those things. You tell yourself that no matter what you aren't going to do it, yet when time comes you completely ignore your previous self. I didn't want to upset Frankie I swear. I just wanted to be skinny like him.
I walked past him and out of the room, heading to the kitchen. I took a cup of coffee that was sitting on the counter. Mikey looked at me with wide eyes, it was obviously his. Usually he would throw a little fit until I gave it back, sometimes I would drink it. But right now he was too scared to even say anything to me.
"O-okay." He said walking back to the couch and sitting on it quietly.
I gulped the coffee down getting the taste of puke out of my mouth. I watched Frank out of the corner of my eye, he was standing the in the doorway of the bathroom, watching me. My eyes wandered over to him without warning. Frank was... crying. He was crying but he looked angry. Like a little kid who couldn't get the toy he wanted, and he was done crying but still had tears in his eyes, and he was just mad now.
My feet carried me over to the hallway where he was watching me from. I breezed past him and walked into the bedroom, my coffee still in hand. He turned as I walked and after a moment followed me. Before the door closed completely it swung open again.
"Why can't you just fucking get better?" He asked me, crossing his arms and leaning against the door. He looked to the side like he was looking out of a window.
"I'm...trying... for you Frankie." I told him. I really was.
"You're /trying/?! Oh, please tell me Gerard, how the hell are you trying?!" He asked me.
"I-I tried to stop myself I swear I did." I was standing in front of him, a distance away, the bed pressing against the back of my knees.
"Oh I'm sure!" Frankie said, throwing his hands up once again.
Before I knew what was happening I was rushing over to him, clasping his mouth with my own. He mumbled for a second before sighing and leaning back against the wall, his hands creeping around my neck. Angry was kinky. I could never deny that.
I stepped closer to that my right leg was between his, making it so that when I pressed it would put pressure on his groin. As I had planned, I leaned in and pushed my leg against him, making him moan in pleasure. My hands wandered around his neck and head, feeling his beautiful locks of hair.
He pulled away as I led my kissed down to his neck. He moved his head upwards to allow easier access. My tongue wandered around on his soft skin, stopping to let my mouth suck. I left little love bites all of his neck and collar bone.
Frank expertly pulled off my shirt, barely breaking our kisses. Eventually he managed to pull his own shirt off too. As my tongue roughly pushed back into his mouth and I felt his hands fiddle with my belt and zipper. Eventually my pants were down too.
As expected he had removed his own pants as well without making anything awkward. Frankie was fucking good at this. His hands rested on my hips, pulling me back and forth against his hardening dick. He was getting all the pleasure now that I thought about him.
I pulled my body away from him, only to drag him over to the bed. I kissed him again, slowly.
"Time to get rough, Frankie. You owe it to me." I whispered to him.
Obediently he removed his boxers as I removed my own. We both crawled onto the bed and he laid underneath me as I straddled him. Before we started I decided to make this fun. I reached over to the nightstand and pulled open it's little drawer, grabbing two pairs of cold, metal handcuffs.
"Gee." Frankie moaned as I locked his hands onto the bed.
I stared down at him, sitting helplessly. Right now Frank was all mine, and nothing else mattered. I ran a hand down his chest, stopping when I reached his cock. I leaned in and took his tip in my mouth for a second, running my tongue over the slit.
"Ah-hhh." Frank whined.
I continued to suck him until I was sure it was painful. He kept releasing sexy little moans as he bucked his hips up. After a few minutes I moved down. I could feel him tense up, I knew he was scared. Although he was scared he would enjoy it, how could you not enjoy it?
For a few seconds I sat there, clasping Frank's hands in mine. After a moment I leaned back and grabbed his legs and lifted them, giving me clear entrance. I wanted to cause Frankie a little pain, but not too much, so I made a small effort to prepare him. I held my fingers to his mouth and made him suck on them. I could tell he knew it was going to hurt because he made sure that he coated my fingers with his saliva thoroughly.
My index finger slowly pushed inside of him, he whimpered. Then my middle finger, he moaned. Lastly my ring finger-
"Ah!" He breathed.
I slid my fingers in and out, making him moan in the back of his throat. I pushed my fingers in as far as they could go before finally pulling them out. Then I positioned myself right at his entrance. He was still tight and there was no doubt that my dick was bigger than my three fingers, leaving room for pain.
Frank took a deep breathe as I pushed my tip onto him. As he exhaled he let out a whine. I started to push back into him, gripping his legs tightly. His tight, warm hole squeezed my dick, making me grit my teeth with pleasure.
I was about half way in when I looked down at Frank, his eye's were clenched and his head back, panting. A smile lit my face as I shoved the rest of my length into him. I watched as his chest arched up. He let out a choked little shout. I pulled out of him almost all of the way, then I slammed back in. Again Frank screamed, pulling himself against the handcuffs.
After a few more pumps I got Frank used to the rhythm. Every time I pushed back into him he would moan sharply. This time I was going to aim for his sweet spot, his prostate. When I slammed back in I knew exactly what angle to get at, seeing as I had done this before.
"SHIT!" Frank screamed.
I laughed on the inside. He was fucking adorable. I pulled out and slammed back in, earning an equally loud scream. I continued to pump that way, making Frankie emit loud pleasure noises. Frank was still so fucking tight, every time I went back in he tensed up, that is until he couldn't really move his ass muscles anymore.
I finally came. I came hard too, harder then I think I ever have. Just the combination of Frank's ass and his fucking sex noises was too much. As soon as I had come into him he exploded himself, sending the liquid over his stomach. I let him take in the feeling of my goo inside of him before pulling out again.
I let his legs down and fell of top of him, his panting in sync with mine. I ran my finger tip gently up him arm, across his shoulder and onto his cheek, where I then lifted my lips to his and gave him the most gentle kiss ever. Frank Iero was fucking heaven, I swear.

---------------

Yay! Man sex! Finally, eh? Now REVIEW or you'll never get to see the ending.

=))

-Finch
Sign up to rate and review this story