Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'll Give You My Arm Forever [Frerard One-Shot]

by ILoveFrerard 5 reviews

A Frerard One-Shot that I wrote for Valentine's Day this year. The title credit goes to the New Kids on the Block song "Valentine Girl".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-14 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 6135 words - Complete

0Unrated
Present Day

"You have got to be the most tackiest person I have ever met in my entire life." said my brother Mikey.

"Oh my God, Mikey! Guess what?! I have an idea!" I said.

"Really? What's your idea?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I threw a roll of tape at him.

"What did you do that for?" exclaimed Mikey.

"Because you're being an ass hole." I said.

"Well come on, Gerard, seriously. You really are being tacky."

"Why? Just because I'm doing something nice for Frankie for Valentine's Day?"

"It's what you're doing that's tacky."

"Well excuse me for not being married like you, Mikey. Excuse me for trying to make Frankie feel better on a holiday that he absolutely despises! And if you tell him that I am in love with him, and that I'm doing this for him, I will personally shoot you right in the head."

Mikey gave me a blank stare.

"Yes Ma'am." said Mikey.

I ignored him and signed the special card that I had made for Frankie.

/Your Secret Admirer/.

"Okay, I'm done." I said. "Now all I have to do is order the flowers and I'll be all set."

"You're ordering flowers, too?!" asked Mikey.

"Yup."

"A card and chocolates aren't good enough?"

"Nothing's good enough for Frankie."

"Oh my God, Gerard."

"Will you leave me that hell alone? You're making me feel like shit. Get outta here."

Mikey rolled his eyes and left the room.

I'll admit, what I was doing was really tacky. I had gotten a card and chocolates for Frankie and eventually I was going to get flowers for him, too. I was going to put it all backstage after a show on Valentine's Day. I couldn't help myself, though. I was so in love with him and I needed to do something nice for him.

Frankie absolutely hated Valentine's Day. He always had for as long as I knew him. I think he had perfect right, though. I'm sure though, that if he had gotten something from someone, he might like it a little better. He was such a sweetheart, and he really deserved something that was special, and just for him.

I didn't want him to know that I had done it for him, though.

I had known him for eleven years. We both knew that the other was bi, but I was pretty sure that he had no idea that I was in love with him.

Our band is called My Chemical Romance. We had been in the band together, along with Mikey, and our friends Bob and Ray. Bob, Mikey, and Ray all knew about my feelings for Frank, and they found it funny.

I had kissed Frankie for a short amount of time on stage from time to time, but I was pretty sure that he didn't take it seriously. It was one of those things that I made it look like it was all an act, but in reality, it wasn't.

I looked down at my card. I was starting to think that I should write some lyrics down on it. Maybe from the song Valentine Girl by New Kids on the Block. It was a stupid little boy band song, but it had always meant a lot to me.

Then I realized that I shouldn't, because Frankie wasn't a girl, and that would just make the whole thing fifty times more tacky than it already was, so I decided not to.

Then again...That was the song that first came to my head when I had first met Frank eleven years back. It was near Valentine's Day and it was one of the best days of my whole life.

Eleven Years Earlier

"What the hell am I supposed to do for three hours?!" I screamed at my Mom.

"Watch your language!" my Mom scolded. "I want you to stop talking like that."

"Answer my question, Mom! What am I supposed to do for three whole hours? Sit in the car?"

"Isn't there a basketball game going on or something?"

"I'm not gonna watch a basketball game!"

"Well it's better than just sitting in the car!"

"Can't I just come home?"

"I told you, no! You can't come home, and you know why!"

"Well why don't you-?"

"Gerard! Stop arguing with me! You're going, and that's FINAL!"

I kicked the door and stormed up to my room.

"I'm fuckin' nineteen years old and I still have to listen to my gay-ass parents." I mumbled to myself after I slammed my door shut.

My Mother had just told me that I was going to have to drive my sixteen-year-old brother Mikey to this stupid-ass Valentine's Day dance. My Mother was originally supposed to do it, but then she got a call from a friend who wanted her to watch her cat for the night, because the women's husband had just went to the hospital. My Dad was on a business trip, so he couldn't drive Mikey.

Even though I was nineteen, my parents didn't want me staying home alone. Ever since Mikey nearly burned down the house, they didn't trust us home alone. I didn't think it was fair, because it wasn't me who had nearly burned the house down, so I didn't see the big deal about me coming home after I had dropped him off, but I couldn't. I was pissed.

I wasn't even sure why Mikey wanted to go to a Valentine's Day dance anyway. As far as I knew, he didn't have a girlfriend, so I thought it was really weird, but he wanted to go.

So I was stuck taking him.

When I was in school, I went to a different one than Mikey. Our parents had enrolled us in different schools so we could make different friends. I didn't make any friends when I was in school anyway, but when I was enrolled in kindergarten, they didn't know that that was how things were going to turn out.

"It's time to go!" Mikey called from downstairs.

I sighed deeply and trudged downstairs into the dining room, which was where Mikey was.

"Where's Mom?" I asked.

"She left already. She'll be home tomorrow when that woman comes home." said Mikey.

"If I wasn't allergic to cats, I would've went to watch it." I said.

Mikey and I got out of the house and we got in the car and I drove him to the school. It was about ten minutes away.

There were two schools on the same property. An elementary school building, with grades kindergarten through fourth grade, and then there was another school, with grades five through twelve. The dance, for some reason, Mikey told me, was going to be in the elementary school gym. The dances were always held there. That was a good thing, I guess, because apparently there was a basketball game going on in the high school gym.

I parked the car in a parking space in front of the elementary school.

"I think I'm going to go home." I said to Mikey. "Mom isn't going to be home, so she'll have no idea that I'm going to be there."

"Okay, I guess. The dance ends at eleven." said Mikey.

"I know."

Mikey got out of the car and I waited until he entered the school. I was just about to re-start the car when-

"NO FAGGOTS ALLOWED!"

I looked to see some boy fall to the ground. Apparently someone at the door had shoved him down.

I heard people laughing.

I narrowed my eyes a bit so I could see better, and the people who had shoved the kid shut the door on him and left him to sit there on the ground.

I sure hoped to God that this kid was gay, like they insinuated, because from what I could see, he was extremely cute. I could see that he was all in black, and he had brown hair and looked quite short. He looked like he was Mikey's age.

The boy got up and sat himself against the wall of the school and just sat there. He put his legs against his chest, wrapped his arms around them, and buried his face. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

I don't know what made me do it, but I got out of the car and started walking over to him. He didn't look up once.

I sat down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

The boy jumped with surprise and looked at me. He was even more hot up close. He hadn't been crying, he must have just been resting his head down in shame.

He just looked at me with these beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah." he said, softly, not taking his eyes off me.

I smiled at him.

"I'm Gerard." I said. "What's your name?"

"Frankie." he said.

"Hi Frankie."

"Hi."

Frank continued to look at me. I wasn't sure what was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was supposed to like, come here to like, work at the dance, because our class is sponsoring it, and like...They pushed me out because...I'm like..."

Frankie stopped talking and looked at his feet.

"No one likes me here." Frank said after a few seconds. "I've been here for like, three months and they're already being mean to me and they call me names and stuff."

"I'm sorry." I said. "I know how you feel, though. When I went to school, it was the same thing."

"You're not in school? Did you drop-out?"

"No, I graduated. I'm nineteen."

"Really? Wow. I'm fifteen."

Great. Hearing that kind of put me off. If I had done anything to Frankie, more than likely I could be arrested, because he was underage, and I was technically an adult. It was there that I realized that it didn't matter, then, if he had told me anything about his sexuality.

"Wow." I said. "I thought you were a bit older." I said.

"Ha. No. I'm only fifteen." said Frank. "But...Yeah. So what brings you here?"

"Oh, I was just dropping my brother off at the dance. He wanted to come. And you know what? I think you should go in, too. You'll prolly have a really good time."

"Not working, I won't. I don't wanna go back in there. I don't wanna get pushed to the ground again."

"Why would they do that to you?"

"Because I'm kind of....I kind of lean both ways, and they don't like that."

I couldn't help but smile.

"Don't feel bad. I lean both ways, too." I said. "I think I'm leaning more towards the male side, though."

Frank smiled and looked at the ground.

"I don't think it's fair what they did to you." I said. "I'm gonna go tell them."

"You don't have to do that." said Frank.

"Yes I do."

I got up and went to the door and Frank followed me. I opened the door, and there were three teenage guys. They must have been in charge of collecting the money. There was a big open jug of hot chocolate on their table.

"You don't go to this school." one of them said.

"No shit." I said.

"Oh look, it's the fag." one of the guys said when they saw Frank.

"Why don't you guys shut the hell up? He isn't a fag."

"Who the hell are you?" asked one of the guys.

"It doesn't matter who I am. I think you have more important things to worry about."

"Like what?"

"Like /this/."

I picked up the jug of scalding hot chocolate and dumped it on them. The guys screamed in pain and Frank's mouth dropped open.

I giggled and grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my car with me and we got in.

"We'll wait here until we know that they aren't looking for me." I said.

"Oh my God, that was amazing." said Frank.

I smiled.

"Thanks. It was a really childish thing to do, but still..."

"That's alright. I thought it was awesome. That was really sweet of you. Thank you so much." said Frank.

I smiled at him.

"You're so welcome." I said.

Frankie smiled at me.

A few adults came out of the school and looked around, but when they didn't see anyone, they went back into the building. It was probably safe to go back out, but we still stayed in the car.

"Who's your brother?" asked Frankie.

"Mikey Way." I said.

"Oh really? I know who he is."

"Oh do you? Huh. He's really annoying."

Frank snickered.

"I really don't know him that well." said Frank.

"Well you know what? I think you should talk to him more. That way you have someone to hang-out with...I think it's safe to get out of the car now."

Frank nodded and we got out of the car.

"You wanna go up to the basketball game? It's better than waiting out here in the cold." said Frank.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

Frank and I walked over to the high school and went to the gym and sat down on the crowded bleachers.

We sat there and watched the game. Every once in awhile, I would "casually" look at Frank. I couldn't help myself. He was just so cute. It bothered me that he was so young, though. Did that make me a pedophile or something?

I pushed that thought out of my head. It wasn't my fault if he was cute.

"It's Frankie the Half-Balled Faggot." a voice said.

We turned around and there was this blonde kid, who looked around seventeen.

I couldn't help it. I stood up and punched the kid right in the face.

Everyone around us gasped and the kid now had a bloody nose.

Frankie looked scared as hell, and I don't know why, but I got off the bleachers and left the gym before anyone could do anything. Frankie followed me.

Frankie stopped me from walking.

"You're gonna get yourself arrested for battery or something." he said.

I laughed.

"No I won't. Not if I leave before anyone catches me." I said.

Frank smiled and we left the school, and ironically, no one came looking for me.

"I'm getting a bit of a reputation." I said. "I hurt people and then I leave."

Frank giggled.

"Yeah." he said. "Thanks again for sticking up for me."

"No problem, babe." I said.

As we walked back up to the parking lot, it was the weirdest thing, but the lyrics from the song Valentine Girl came in to my head.

Although we only just met, you're everything to me...

"Well," said Frank when we got to my car, "I think I'm gonna go home. I don't wanna get you in anymore trouble, and there is no way I'm going back into the dance."

"I'll take you home if you want." I said.

"It's alright. You've done enough for me today." said Frank.

"No, it's okay, i'll do it."

"It's alright."

I got closer to Frank and he looked up at me.

I put my lips next to his ear.

"Get in the car." I whispered in a semi-seductive way.

Frank smirked and got in the front seat.

I giggled and got in the car with him. I started it up and Frank told me where he lived, which wasn't that far away from the school.

I pulled in the driveway of his house.

"Thank you so much." said Frank after we got out of the car.

"You're welcome." I said, going over to him. "Maybe we can hang-out sometime."

"Okay. That sounds awesome...Seriously, though. Thank you so much for everything. You really made my night. I'm usually really miserable when Valentine's Day rolls around."

"Me too."

Frank hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. I loved holding him.

I felt Frankie gently kiss beside my mouth. It was at that moment that I wanted to kiss him more than ever, but just my luck, his parents would be watching and I would get arrested.

All I did was kiss the side of his mouth back, and hold him tighter.

"I'll see ya later." said Frankie.

"Alright." I replied.

I kissed his forehead and we let go of each other, and Frankie went into his house.

I was smiling ear-to-ear as I got in my car.

I was so happy that I decided to go that night.

Present Day

"I'm tired." said Frankie to me in the bus.

"I know. I am too." I said, looking at him. "You look so cute today."

Frankie giggled.

"Thanks." he said. "So do you. Mikey said that I look like a camel."

"What?! No. You don't. He looks like a freakin' chipmunk. Don't listen to him." I said.

Frankie giggled again.

"That's funny." he said. "Oh well. I can't wait until two days from now is over."

"Me either." I said. "We have to do a show on that day, so maybe it'll take our mind off of it."

"Maybe. The only thing I like about Valentine's Day is the candy."

Frankie took a box of candy hearts out of the pocket of his hoodie.

"Me too." I replied.

Frankie started eating his candy hearts. Then he put a single yellow one on my leg. It said I Love You on it.

"Awww." I said. "You're so sweet. I love you too."

Frankie smiled and I kissed his temple.

"Are you going to eat it?" he asked.

"Nope. You gave it to me. I'm keeping it." I said.

Frankie blushed slightly and I put the heart in my pocket.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I have a Valentine." I said to the audience the next night on stage. "His name is Frank Iero!"

The audience screamed and I looked at Frankie, who got all red and hid his face behind the guitar.

I giggled and for the rest of the show I kept glancing over at Frankie, but each time he was too into playing the guitar.

During the last song, however, he was looking at me, and we smiled at each other. It was really sweet, and it brightened up my whole day.

Valentine's Day

"There's not a star in the sky, That could equal to the sparkle in your eye. This card is only one way, To let you know just how I feel." I sang softly to myself as I sat on the couch.

I just wanted to go up to Frankie and take him into my arms and sing it to him.

Maybe I should.

I kept singing, changing the word Girl in the song Valentine Girl to /Guy/, so it could pertain to Frank.

"Be my Valentine Guy, and I'll give you my arm forever. Be my Valentine Guy, and I won't let you go, no never...".

"I hate Valentine's Day." I heard Frank say to Mikey.

I stopped singing to listen.

"Oh, it's not that bad." said Mikey.

"That's easy for you to say."

We were at yet another stadium, and we had a show to do in about twenty minutes.

Frankie was extra glum today, like he usually was every other Valentine's Day. He wasn't going to stay that way for long, though, because I had put the gifts, including the flowers, in his dressing room. Since we were already dressed, he could find them after the show. I couldn't wait to see his face.

I left the room I was in and went into the one that Mikey and Frank were in.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." said Frank, looking at me as I sat down.

"Frankie's feeling sad." said Mikey.

"No I'm not. I just hate Valentine's Day."

--

"If you hate Valentine's Day let me hear you scream!" I yelled on stage.

A vast majority of the audience screamed.

Then I got an idea.

"If you love Frankie let me hear you scream!"

Everyone screamed so loud, and I screamed into the microphone myself, and my echo went throughout the stadium.

"I love Frankie so much, I can't stand it!" I screamed.

I meant it with everything I had, but more than likely Frankie would think it was just an act, but it wasn't. I was yelling it for a reason.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the show, I hurried off stage after Frankie, and tried to catch him before he went into his dressing room, but I didn't get a chance, so I just went into mine and got changed.

Besides dressing rooms, there were a few other rooms, including a room that was like a living room, which was the one Frank, Mikey and I were in before the show. I heard Frank's voice coming from that room after I was done getting changed.

I went in, and there were the rest of the guys.

"Fwankie's got a secwet admiwer!" said Ray in a stupid way.

"Oh really?" I asked, acting all innocent.

"Yeah." said Frank. "I went in to my dressing room and found like, chocolate and stuff there. There was also a really sweet card. If I ever find out who the person is, I'm going to kiss them."

I smiled widely. Part of me wanted to come right out and admit that it was me. However, if I had come out and said it that fast, Frankie would've been suspicious, so I decided not to.

"I bet a fan snuck backstage or something like that." said Frank.

"That's impossible. We just got off stage now. There is no way that they would've had the time to sneak back here and put it there without getting caught." said Mikey.

"That's true. We have heavy security, as well. So that could only mean one thing."

When no one proposed a theory, Frank said what he thought.

"It means that one of you got it for me!" he exclaimed.

My heart started racing and the guys must have looked at me out of reflex, but Frank didn't seem to notice that.

"You guys think it's funny?" Frank exclaimed.

"What's funny?" asked Ray, looking really confused.

"You guys must have thought it would be funny to get me all of this stuff as a joke, didn't you?"

"WHAT?! NO!"

"Well thanks a lot, guys!"

"We didn't get these for you as a joke, Frank!" exclaimed Bob.

"Oh, well then you did it to try to make me feel better because you know how much I hate this gay-ass holiday!"

"Frankie, we didn't-"

"You know how much I hate getting sympathy! If you wanted to make me feel better, all you had to do was not talk about your wives or girlfriends in front of me. And you know what? You guys didn't make me feel better at all! In fact, you made me feel worse!"

"Worse?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, worse!" said Frank. "You guys gave me false hope, making me think for one second that someone actually cared about me enough to get me something like that. Well don't waste your money like that on me ever again. You know what? You guys actually did something that I thought up until now was impossible."

"What's that?" asked Mikey.

Frank looked at the guys and I.

"You made me hate Valentine's Day even more!"

After he said that, Frank left the room, went into his dressing room, and slammed the door shut.

"Nice going, Gerard!" exclaimed Bob. "He hates us now! Why didn't you just come out and tell him?"

"You don't understand." I said.

"What so you mean I don't understand? All you had to do was tell him that it was you who sent him that stuff."

"But then he'd get mad at me!"

"Well all you had to say was that you got it for him because you actually are in love with him!" said Mikey.

"That's easy for you to say!" I yelled. "You fuckin' have so much more confidence than me, so it's no big deal to you to tell someone you like them! Well that's not so easy for me, Mikey!"

"Well still." said Ray. "He hates us now, and prolly isn't going to be talking for the rest of the night. Maybe he'll hold a grudge against us forever."

"He won't." I said.

"Yes he will!"

"No he won't."

With that, I left the room, and went into my dressing room. I sat on a chair and put my head in my hands.

I had no idea whatsoever that what had just happened would happen. Never in a million years. I didn't think that Frankie would've reacted like that.

All I wanted to do was to be his secret admirer. I wanted to show him that I loved him on Valentine's Day without him knowing. I had been in love with Frank since the day I met him that day by the school. Only now we were older, and age wasn't an issue as it had been in the past.

That was the way it always went, though. I meant to do something good, and it all backfired.

However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Frankie was more than likely just in a bad mood because he hated Valentine's Day. Every little thing prolly bothered him. It was just an emotional day for him.

I waited in my dressing room for about an hour, and then I went into the room that all of the guys were in before. I sat down on the couch. Bob was in there.

"You are so lucky that I have a way with words." said Bob.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"I talked to Frankie. I tried to convince him of something that made him a bit less mad."

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him that a security guard told me that /he/, the guard, was asked by someone to put the gifts there. So he feels a bit better, now."

"No!"

"What do you mean? I thought that-"

"No! No, Bob!"

"Dude, what did I do?"

"Now he is going to think that it's from a random fan! I don't want him to think that because then the gifts won't mean as much to him! He gets gifts from fans all the time! Plus, it's not really a secret because he knows that it's supposedly from a fan whom he's never met, so it totally lost all it's value!"

"Well what else did you want me to say? That's what Frank himself thought before, and he still liked it then! You're lucky that I did that, otherwise he would've been miserable for days!"

I groaned.

"Gerard, he had no idea that one of the band members likes him." said Bob. "So, he has no idea that it could possibly be from one of us because we actually like him. You're lucky I didn't rat on you." said Bob.

I sighed.

"Gerard. Listen to me." said Bob. "Just tell him that you like him. Please. You have told me so many times the story about how you met Frank and how in love you are with him. I think that after eleven years, it's time you tell him. He is going to kill me for telling you this, but he likes you too."

My mouth dropped.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah." said Bob. "He told me when I was talking to him before. He just let it slip in the conversation that he has liked you from the beginning, and he was thinking about how it was the anniversary of when you met. So he said that he really liked you and he was hoping that maybe you two could finally become something."

I looked at Bob. What he had told me had made my whole life.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Who? Frankie? He's backstage tuning his guitar." said Bob.

I got up and went out of the room, and tiptoed backstage.

I could hear soft plucking of the guitar.

I peeked from behind a curtain and saw the back of Frankie, who was just standing there.

Frankie put the guitar in it's case, closed the case up, and zippered it. He looked so cute from behind.

I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

Frank jumped with surprise.

I kissed his cheek and then kissed down the side of his neck.

Frank figured out it was me, but he didn't do anything. He just stood there and let me kiss his neck.

When I was done, he turned around and looked at me.

I smiled.

"I know who got you those Valentine's Day gifts." I said, smiling.

"Who?" asked Frankie, looking really confused.

"Me." I said. "I'm your secret admirer."

Frankie gave me a surprised look.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Frankie hugged me back.

"Bob was covering for me." I said. "I was the one who gave you the stuff. It wasn't because I feel sorry for you, either. I did it because I've been in love with you from the day I met you."

I let go of Frankie and he looked at me after he let go of me.

"Are you serious? You're not lying, are you?" asked Frankie.

"No. I'm telling you the truth. I still have the receipts from the stuff." I said. "Do you wanna see them?"

"No. I believe you. That was really sweet, Gerard. I just had a hard time believing that someone might actually care about me the way I do about them. Especially you, Gerard. I've loved you forever. It's been hard being in a band with you sometimes."

"I know. It was hard for me to be in a band with you, too. I mean, being so close to you all the time."

Frankie smiled and looked at his feet.

I took both of his hands in mine.

"Will you be my Valentine, Frank?" I asked softly.

Frankie smiled again and nodded.

He got up the courage to look at me and I took his arms and put them around my neck and then I held him.

"Hey." I said, lifting his chin so he was looking at me in the eye. "I believe you owe me a kiss."

Frank gave me a confused look.

"I got you the stuff. You said if you found out who it was, you'd kiss them." I said.

Frankie then smiled.

"Oh yeah." he said.

I smiled at him and he leaned up and put his lips on mine and just pecked my lips and I kissed him back.

"Is that all I get?" I asked, pouting.

"You didn't let me finish!" said Frank. "I was going to tell you that I loved you before I kissed you again."

"Awww. I'm sorry." I said, feeling really stupid.

Frank didn't seem to mind.

"It's okay." he said. "I love you, Gerard."

"I love you too."

Frankie smiled and then he put his lips on mine and we started kissing. I pulled him closer to me, as close as I could as I kissed him. I felt Frank hold on to me tighter. He had been waiting to do this as long as I have.

We stopped after a minute or so, and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So how did you like my card? I'm sorry if it was really tacky. I was going to put song lyrics on it, but then I decided not to." I said.

"Aww. I wouldn't have minded." said Frank, stroking the back of my neck. "I loved it, though. It was really sweet. No one has ever done anything like that for me before. I like tacky things, Gerard."

I smiled and kissed his forehead gently.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." I said. "I'm going to sing you a very tacky love song later. It's going to be the song that I was going to put on the card. I'll have to change the words around, though-"

I heard the guys coming backstage, and I didn't feel like having to talk to them.

I grabbed Frank's hand and pulled him onto the stage, and we ran into the mosh pit and sat down.

"I don't think they'll find us." I said.

"I hope not." said Frank.

I put my arm around him and he put his around me.

We just sat there in silence until we thought it was safe to go backstage again, and we did when we thought it was safe enough.

"So do ya wanna get outta here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let me get my guitar." said Frank.

Frankie started walking to the black leather stool that his guitar was on and I followed him. I could already tell that if I asked Frankie out and he said yes, I was going to be the type of boyfriend that was going to follow him around everywhere. But oh well. He might not even say yes if I has asked him.

"I'll carry it for you." I said, taking the case in my hand.

"Aww. Thanks." said Frank.

"You're welcome."

I kissed Frank's head and he grabbed my free hand and we went through the door that led to the living room-like room.

Bob, Mikey, and Ray just stared at Frankie and I as we walked through the room hand-in-hand. It was almost funny. I was surprised that Frankie's and I were able to make it into Frankie's dressing room without them demanding an explanation from us as to what was going on.

Frank made a point to lock the door to his dressing room once we got in. I looked at the table to see all the gifts there. I put Frank's guitar on a chair, and Frank let go of my hand so he could open up his chocolates that I had gotten for him.

"Sorry I didn't buy anything for you." said Frank. "I didn't want to give myself away."

"That's okay, love." I said.

Frankie fed me a chocolate and kissed me right while I was in the midst of chewing. He had somehow gotten the chocolate out of my mouth with his tongue.

"Hey!" I said.

Frankie laughed.

"What are going to do about it, Gee?" he asked, swallowing it.

"I actually don't know." I said, truthfully.

I wasn't in a "revenge" mood, though.

I pulled Frankie into my arms and slid my tongue in his mouth. I just explored his mouth with my tongue and when I was done, Frankie got me against the wall.

"Did I ever tell you that the day we met when I looked up at you for the first time I almost got a boner?" asked Frank as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Really?" I asked, laughing.

"Yup."

He leaned up and kissed my lips and I kissed back.

"Did I ever tell you that the night we met was the best night of my life?" he whispered after that.

"No." I whispered, continuing to run my fingers through his hair.

"Well it was."

"It was for me too. Besides tonight."

"Oh yeah. Tonight counts, too."

I was all ready to ask him out when Frankie took my hand and pulled me back over to the table.

"I want to feed you again, and I promise I won't steal it." he said.

"Alright." I said, laughing.

Frank fed me the chocolate and I grabbed him and hugged him.

"You are so much better than chocolate, Frank." I said when I was done.

"So are you, Gee." he said. "Now it's back to against the wall for you."

Frankie pushed me against the wall again.

"Oh yeah." I said. "Being my Valentine also has it's Terms and Conditions. You have to agree to be my boyfriend, too."

Frank smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I would love to." he said.

I put my lips on Frank's and we kissed passionately. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him tightly against me.

When we were done kissing I kissed down his neck and Frank moaned.

"Gee." he whispered.

"Mmm?" I asked from his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Frankie."

I lifted my head and kissed him.

"You know it's so weird." said Frank when we were done. "We know each other for eleven years and we're just admitting our love for each other now."

"I know." I said. "Oh well. Better late than never."

"I guess you're right."

I kissed Frankie's forehead.

Frank put his lips on mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

"You know," he said, "It took me twenty-six years to realize it, but maybe Valentine's Day isn't so bad after all."
Sign up to rate and review this story