Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

The Trustness

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Chp.2. A person can't ever change... Or can he?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Tsunade - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 1849 words - Complete

0Unrated
Here is chapter 2. This chapter is just for people to see that even though they are going out, Tsunade is still worried about Jiraiya cheating on her. Please read and review! (If you have any advice for the story, just let me know and I'll try to put it in the story! ;D)

2. The Trustness

Tsunade and Jiraiya had begun a steady relationship realizing that they had waited too long to get together. Jiraiya had decided to move in with his Hime and they had spent a few weeks together. Now in the village of Konoha everybody knew about them being a couple. They were happy about their Hokage going out with his former teammate Jiraiya.

It was a warm and gorgeous afternoon in the village of Konoha. The village's beautiful Hokage stood atop of the Hokage Mansion staring into the white clouds floating above the village.

“I finally found you, Tsunade!” The named one turned her head around and smiled.

“Hey, Jiraiya! I’m sorry, I needed fresh air.”

Jiraiya laughed. “It’s normal; you’re always there in the office, without moving... It must be really boring and crazy with that boy around.” He said sitting next to his Hime.

She chuckled and rested her head in his shoulder. “Yes, but at least you are here.”

Jiraiya grinned. “I know. Princesses have to be rescued by their gorgeous prince from something, don’t you think?”

She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow, “From what are you saving me, from getting crazy?”

He chuckled. “Yep! At least is something!”

The Godaime rolled her eyes. “You and your weird comments...” She put a hand in his cheek and whispered, “But that’s why I love you so much.”
Jiraiya smiled and kissed her lips.

When they broke apart, they heard someone hiding in the bushes. “Eww! Get an empty room!”

“Naruto! What are you doing there, you brat!” Tsunade said standing up and heading angrily to the bushes. Naruto rapidly ran away. “COME BACK, I DIDN’T FINISH WITH YOU YET!”

Tsunade exclaimed running after him, but before she could jump to the next building Jiraiya stopped her.
“Whoa, Hime! Calm down, it’s just Naruto, you know how he is!”

“Yes, but some times I feel like squashing him against a freaking wall made out of knives!” She said angrily.

“Everyone does...” Jiraiya said with a drop of sweat in the back of his head.

Tsunade sighed. “I don’t know why I reacted this way...”

He put his hand in her shoulders. “It’s okay Hime. Are you finished with the paperwork?”

Tsunade nodded. “Great! What about going for a walk?”

“Why not? It’ll keep my thoughts busy...”
-------------------------

The two Sannin were walking through the streets when they heard someone calling Tsunade.
“Tsunade-sama! Tsunade-sama!” Shizune called at her sensei.

“What is it, Shizune?” Tsunade asked her apprendice when she came to where they standing.

“The elders want to see you, hurry up!” She said.

Tsunade sighed. “Again those? Geez, can’t I have one free day with Jiraiya?” She faced Jiraiya and said, “I’m sorry, Jiraiya... I’ll see you at home, ok?” She said kissing him in the cheek.

He smiled. “You don’t have to apologize. The ones that have to are the elders.” He said jokingly. The Hokage giggled.

“C’mon, Tsunade-sama!” Shizune said heading to the Hokage Mansion.

“I’m coming, I’m coming...” Tsunade said rubbing the back of her beautiful blond hair.

What do the elders want...? Jiraiya thought following with the eyes Tsunade’s back.
-----------------

“Tsunade, we got information that the Akatsuki are going to start to move in one year or less. We think you should prepare the Leaf shinobi to fight those Akatsuki members. What we want you to do is to not let Naruto take missions that could make him meet these dangerous group of missin-nin.” One of the elders said.

“Hai, hai, I know. We still have a year, so I don’t see the reason to worry that much...” Tsunade said showing her boreness.

“Tsunade! The Akatsuki members are really strong, don’t take them lightly. If you don’t start now, then our shinobi won’t be ready. Do you understand?”

“Hai, hai...” Geez, how boring they are... That’s because they’re old...
----------------


“So they told you that?” Jiraiya asked Tsunade after she told him about what they told her. They were at their house sitting in the couch.

Tsunade nodded and rested her head in his shoulder. “They are right. I should prepare the shinobis, I guess.” The Godaime said. She looked up at him. “Tomorrow I’ll tell the senseis to train much harder and more hours. That was the young ones will know how to fight better and will have a stronger resistence.”

Jiraiya nodded. “I agree with that. Well, I’m going to prepare tea. You want some, Hime?” Jiraiya asked her while standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

“Uh... Sure.” She said closing her eyes and resting her head in a cushion.

When Jiraiya finished he brought the tea and set it in the table. He looked at the Godaime and smiled warmly; she was asleep. She is tired, isn’t she? He thought chuckling.
Jiraiya took her in his arms and put her down gently in the bed. When he did, Jiraiya moved out some straws of her hair and kissed the diamond in her forehead. Good night, Hime.

Jiraiya was in the couch writing about the new information he got from the Akatsuki thanks to his frogs when he felt a new presence in the house. He carefully stood up and took a kunaii from the table where the tea was. Like a lion ready to jump to catch his prey, he went to the kitchen, where the presence was, so soundless that an ant would not feel any trembles in the ground in each step he would take. When he got to the door, he looked carefully and threw the kunaii to the person.

“What the fuck are you doing, Ero-sennin!!!!????”

When Jiraiya reconginzed that annoying voice, he sighed loudly.
“Naruto, what are you doing in here...?” He said with a tiring voice and turning the light on.

Naruto taking the kunaii out of his hurt leg. “You hurt me, baka! Don’t throw any kunaii to anyone before not knowing if the person is a foe or a friend!”

“What are you doing in here?” Jiraiya asked again, but this time in a dangerous voice.

“Uhh... Well, it has been a long time since you haven’t trained me, and I was thinking maybe you would want to...” He answered.

“Okay, but the next time don’t come like that. If I don’t recognize you, I could hurt you worse, or I could even kill you. Understood?” He said.

“HAI, ERO-SENNIN!!” He yelled the answer too loud.

Jiraiya rapidly closed Naruto’s mouth. “Shut up, Naruto...! Tsunade-hime is sleeping, I don’t think she’ll be happy for someone waking her up, believe me, I’ve experienced that...” Jiraiya whispered. Naruto gulped. “And don’t call me Ero-sennin..! I’m not a pervert anymore!”

Naruto nodded. He didn’t want Tsunade to wake up. For what Sakura told him when she had to wake Tsunade up when she slept in work, it was really scary.

“Hai...But let’s go...!” Naruto whispered so quietly that even though there was no sound in the night’s air, Jiraiya almost didn’t hear it.
----------------------

Tsunade woke up after a great sleep. She stood up stretching. She went to the living room to find cold tea in a table made out of dark wood. Oh yeah, the tea! Where’s Jiraiya? She looked around the house but she didn’t find him. Tsunade ran a hand through her hair. What if he went to look for young women...? She sat down in the couch to wait for him.
------------------------


After two hours of training, Jiraiya finally got to Tsunade’s house. Geez, that kid one day is going to kill me of exhaustion...!

“Where were you, Jiraiya?” Tsunade asked dangerously when she saw him opening the front door.

Jiraiya smiled at her. “Hey, Hime!” He frowned when he saw her angry face. “What’s wrong, why are you mad?”

“Jiraiya! Where were you? Answer me!” She asked for the second time standing up and walking towards him slowly.

He looked at her with a puzzled look. “I was training with Naruto. He came here to ask me about going to the training camps... Why did you ask me...?” He then put an understading face. “Tsunade! How could you even think about that!? I would never cheat on you!”

Tsunade looked away. Jiraiya went to where she was and taking her chin, he made her look at him. “Hime, believe me!”

Tsunade gave him a weak smile and hugged him tightly. In his ear she whispered, “I’m sorry for not trusting you... I promise I’ll do from now on.”

He hugged her back. “It’s okay. If I had been you I’m sure I would have done the same thing. You know who I was before, the ‘Ero-sennin’.”

Tsunade giggled. “You need to rest, you look exhausted.” She said worriedly.

Jiraiya chuckled. “I look? I would say I AM exhausted!”

“So hurry up and go to sleep!” She ordered pushing him towards their room.

Jiraiya looked at her amber eyes. “Don’t you want to sleep with me, Hime?”

Tsunade was now the one with a puzzled look. “I slept before. I’m not tired.”

Jiraiya rolled his eyes. “I don’t mean that.”

“Oh...” She crossed her arms. “Baka, how could you even think about that when you’re this tired! You have to rest.”

Jiraiya took both of her hands. “Himeeeeee...!! Pleaseee! I’m not that tireeedd! I promise the next time I won’t ask you if I’m going to train with Naruto... Please...?” He pleaded.

Tsunade looked at the floor and sighed. “I hate when you put that tone in your voice... It makes me want to do whatever you ask me.” She looked up again and smiled. “And this time is not different... So if you promise, it’ll be alright... Heh, it won’t be that, will it?” She said taking off his protector and kissing him in the neck.

He took her to the room by rising her with both of his arms. She sat down in the bed and taking his long white hair, pulled him down.

“Nope, I’m sure it won’t.” He whispered in her ear sending chills of joy down her spine.


Author's Notes:

I might put the next chapter tomorrow. It's much longer than the first two chapters. I hope you liked this chapter! (I know, It sucked... But the next one I promise will be a HUGE surprise!!!! :D)
Next Chapter, The Surprise and Fearest Fear: Making Tsunade Mad!
Sayonara!
Sign up to rate and review this story