Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

Toph's Dirty Little Secret

by micman

Toph has a dirty little secret... how fun. All "Couplings" possible in this one. Not for the faint-hearted!

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Aang,Katara,Zuko - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-05-16 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 501 words - Complete

?Blocked
Every night Toph would creep off into the woods. Every night Zuko would lie in bed, waiting for her, wondering what she was doing. Then one night Zuko could'nt take it. He HAD to know what she was doing. He asked Aang and Katara to help him out. They agreed, on one condition. They got to look as well. He reluctantly agreed. Aang and Katara would make Zuko stand on a hovering cloud (Dragon Ball style). They would control his and their own clouds so that they could get a look as well.

They caught up to Toph pretty fast. She was standing on a flat piece of rock, imbedded in the ground. She was Earthbending something they could'nt quite see. She washed it in a nearby lake, then pulled down her panties and stuck it in herself. And then they realized. It was a dildo.

Katara's mouth dropped. Zuko's mouth dropped. Aang's balls dropped. They all saw her fucking herself hard with a rock dildo, and were all impressed at the speed of it entering. Then suddenly...

THUMP!

Katara and Zuko looked around at Aang. His dick had ripped through his pants. It was 6 cm wide and 14 inches long. Katara stared at it in amazement. Until Aang tucked it into one of his trouser legs, ending the moment. By then, Toph had heard it. and had wandered over to them.

Katara turned around. Toph was right in her face, growling. "AAH!" Squealed Katara, falling of her cloud, knocking Zuko of his cloud. Aang had let go of his cloud ages ago. "What are you guys doing here?" Toph yelled, clearly annoyed that her secret was revealed. Zuko told her that he was worried, so he hired Aang and Katara to help him. "I can only do one kind of thing to a person like you." she growled.

Zuko saw his life flash before his eyes. Then what she might do to him. Boulder? A Tonne of boulders? Castration? He closed his eyes, ready to die. But what Toph did to him was very, very different.

She kissed him. She kissed him so passionly that he was choking on tounge. After what seemed to be an eternity, they broke apart. Toph did'nt even have a flushed face. Zuko, on the other hand, was gasping for breath. by then, they were all horny. Toph suggested a 4-some, which the boys agreed to. Katara did'nt. "Sorry, Katara, you're outvoted." said Toph, in a fake sympathy voice.

they were out in the field. Aang earthbent the positions they would use in the rock. After that, it was one big fucking frenzy. it went: Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko Aang, Toph, Zuko, Katara Aang, Zuko, Katara, Toph. They then all collapsed in a pile of cum and orgasms.

They went back to camp, all tiptoeing back to their tents. And from that day on, Toph never went to that field again.

well, except to watch Sokka and Suki going at it like bunny rabbits, that is.
Sign up to rate and review this story