Categories > Anime/Manga > Mirage of Blaze > An unforgotten sin

An unforgotten sin

by pearlhime 0 reviews

A text version of the beginning of episode eleven.

Category: Mirage of Blaze - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-12 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 209 words - Complete

0Unrated
" Please stay back - don't come any closer!" The woman backed up, her lips trembled" no please, your're not the kind of person who would something like this." Nobutsuna Naoe gazed at her sympathetically " Minako, this is who I am." Darkness pervaded the room despite the unearthly flames dancing in the fireplace.Naoe advanced toward her " you can call for him,but he won't come." Minako gasped, Naoe ignored the fear in her wide brown eyes," Minako, I love him..." A voice interrupted the still silence, a rough voice spoke from the flames "now for his soul! I shall destroy his body along with his soul!" Minako now violated, sat on the floor half-curled up.She watched Naoe fearfully. He knelt over the inert form of a man stretched out before the fireplace. Naoe propped him up halfway" Lord Kagetora!" But it was too late, Nobunaga's hakonha had robbed his lord of yet another life. Desperate beyond measure-for the longer Kagetora's soul remained without a host body there was little chance of him reincarnating...... Author note: he he I know it ends abruptly ,but there will be more later on.Please comment.p.s sorry if I messed up the dialogue a bit, I'm not sure if I did.
Sign up to rate and review this story