Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Apologies.

by MyChemicalSuicide 6 reviews

The guys write each other apologies. .:Somewhat funny:.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-17 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 1161 words - Complete

0Funny
A/N- I GOT THE IDEA FROM GERARDWAYISSEX WHO GOT THE IDEA FROM DREAMINDEMON ON DEVIANTART SO READ THERES TOO!!!

Dear, Gerard
It was me who filmed you and Frank that night, and I also devoted a site to it. Its pretty popular. It was also me who put the rats under your blanket. Sorry for all the bites.

Love, Mikey.

Dear Frank,
I was the one who made those Frerard videos on youtube. The ones where you put pictures and then type words into a box thing. They gets tons of views though. Oh and it might have been me who pissed in your apple juice when you went to the bathroom WHEN YOU KNEW I HAD TO GO! You should have seen it coming! Oh yeah, I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO SHAVED MY EYEBROWS!

Love, Mikey.

Dear Bob,
Please don't hurt me, but I was the one who killed your hamster. It was always squealing and I just couldn't take it! IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE! Oh yeah, I also put Frank and Gerard's sex tape onto your computer and made it so every time you logged on that was the first thing you saw. Hope you enjoyed it!

Love, Mikey.

Dear Ray,
I was the one who put the birds eggs in your hair. I can't believe you didn't even know that they hatched. You had bird shit hanging from your hair! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THAT?!? Anyway, I also took your toothbrush and put it in the toilet (After Bob used it) and then I put it back and laughed at you when you used it!

Love, Mikey.



Dear Frank,
It was me who took your underwear and replaced them with granny panties. The look on your face was priceless. It was also me who knocked you out and locked you in storage room with 10 Asian sluts. One of them called yesterday. YOUR A DADDY!

Love, Gerard.

Dear Mikey,
I was the one who took your glasses and put them by your bed so you would step on them. I also started those rumors about you and that guys from Fall Out Boy, Pete is it? Well, yeah, I said that you too were running away to Massachusetts to get married and were going to adopt a kid. That's why you kept getting those 'congrats' cards. Sorry.

Love, Gerard.

Dear Bob,
I know Mikey downloaded me and Frank's sex tape to your computer so I just thought that I would need to tell you that you drumstick had a part of that. Sorry.

Love, Gerard.

Dear Ray,
I KNOW YOU TOOK MY CIGARETTS! I'll get you. One day, Ray Toro, you'll be sorry. Anyway, I took your hairbrush. Ha, now your hair is bigger. I was also the one who straightened your hair, put make-up on you, dress you in women's clothing and wrote 'Tranny' on your forehead when you were asleep. Ha!

Love Gerard.

Dear Mikey,
It was me who spray painted your face pink, bitch. CAUSE I KNOW YOUR THE ONE WHO STUFFED ME IN THE STORAGE ROOM WITH THE ASIAN HOOKERS!!!!!!!! It was also me who emptied all of your drawers and sold your underwear on EBay. HA! DEAL WITH IT! I also post comments on the Waycest (THAT I WRITE) under your name. And um, sorry I punched you when you so RUDELY accused me of shaving your eyebrows.

Love, Frank.

Dear Gerard,
I know your writing Frerard. But what you don't know is that I write Waycest and put it under your name. I also bought the porn channel on your TV. I also filmed you jacking off to it. I put that tape on EBay, along with Mikey's underwear. Oh yeah, and I also pay Bob to photoshop pictures of you and Mikey so it looked like you two are making out. Hes good with that shit.

Love, Frank.

Dear Ray,
I was the one who replaced your moisturizer with semen. I also was the one who dyed your hair green and red while you were asleep. But at least it was Christmas time when I did it.

Love, Frank.

Dear Bob,
I was the one who replaced your chocolate ice cream with dog shit and then taped you eating it and puking. It was also me who put the fish in your mouth while you slept. Sorry.

Love, Frank.

Dear Gerard,
I was the one who photo-shopped pictures so it looked like you and Mikey were making out. Frank paid me for them. Hes a weird guy. It was also me who shaved your balls and put the hair in your mouth. Sorry.

Love, Bob.

Dear Frank,
I was the person who jacked off in your milk and watched you gag! CAUSE YOU STILL OWE ME 100 BUCKS FOR THE PICTURES OF GERARD AND MIKEY! Anyway, it might or might not have been me who photo-shopped pictures of you and Ray so it looked like you were fucking. No one paid me, I just felt like it. I also then uploaded those pictures onto photobucket and buzznet.

Love, Bob.


Dear Mikey,
I was the one who stuffed your pillow with used condoms. Then, when Alicia came over, I showed her the pillow. That's why she dumped you. Sorry.

Love, Bob.

Dear Ray,
It was me who photo-shopped the pictures of you and Frank then posted them on photobucket and buzznet. I know you liked them. I saw that grin on your face. I KNEW YOU WERE DOING HIM ALL ALONG! DO YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS?? HES GOING OUT WITH GERARD! JEEZ!

Love, Bob.

Dear Mikey,
I was the one shaved your eyebrows and then told you it was Frank. I just know that he can be a little psycho sometimes. Sorry that he punched you. I was also the one who got a guy to tattoo 'I Love Gerard' on your forehead.. Sorry people thought you were gay.

Love, Ray.

Dear Gerard,
It was NOT me who posted those fan fictions about you and Frank on the computer. And it was NOT me who posted comments on them using your name. But.. It was me who took your boxers and put them in Franks bed then showed Lyn-Z that you and Frank were sleeping together. Sorry she slapped you then dumped you. That was unintentional.

Love, Ray.

Dear Frank,
I was the one who took everything out of your drawers and filled them with condoms and lube. I just thought I'd keep you and Gerard stocked. I also was the one who shaved half of your head while you were asleep. Sorry for that.

Love, Ray.

Dear Bob,
I was the one who spread the rumors of you and Brendon, from Panic At The Disco, sleeping together. It was also me who taped you sleeping when you started to confess your undying love for the opera and techno music. I uploaded that to youtube. Sorry.

Love, Ray.
Sign up to rate and review this story