Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Different Personalities

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Looking for Houses!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Tsunade - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 2093 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here is chapter 4... I hope you guys are liking it.


4. Different Personalities

Two months has passed since the two Sannin got the surprising news about Tsunade being pregnant. Since that moment, Jiraiya was always taking care of her, never letting her go somewhere without him or Shizune being with her. Her belly had grown bigger than what it’s usually normal for only two months, and she had to change her oh-so-loved daily clothes. She wore a light green dress that ended above her knees with the neckline finished in “V”. She wore black heels for shoes, and her hair stayed the same; two pigtails.

It was a sunny and warm day in Konoha; summer had arrived. The Slug Princess was in her office doing what she hated the most; paper work. When she finished signing one paper, she put the pen down and sighed. Closing her eyes, she took a paper and relaxed in the chair. With the paper, she started to fan herself. It’s so hot...

When she heard a knock on her door, the gorgeous Hokage opened her amber eyes. “Come in!” She shouted. She grinned when she saw it was Jiraiya. “Hey Jiraiya!” She said happily standing up.

“Hey, Tsunade-hime! How are you today?” Jiraiya asked walking towards her returning the smile. He hugged her softly and kissed the top of her head.

“I’m fine. The bad thing is that outside it is too hot!” She exclaimed.

Jiraiya looked at her eyes and smirked. “You’re not going to faint, are you?”

Tsunade narrowed her eyes and hit him soflty in the head with the paper. “Baka, that time we didn’t know what was wrong with me.”

Jiraiya chuckled. “I know. I just like teasing you. But anyways...” He knelt down and faced Tsunade’s stomach. “Hey kid! How ya doing in there? I’m sure is warm and comfy!” He said ginning.

Tsunade giggled. She took his chin and pulled it up. “The baby is fine.” She said smiling.
He returned the smile, stood up and kissed her softly but intensively.

When Tsunade broke the kiss she said, “Hey, Baka. I have work to do and you being in here is going to distract me, and if you distract me, then I will have to stay here aaaall night. And I don’t want to.”

Jiraiya tried to put a sad smile, “But I want to be with youuuuu...”

She laughed and went to her desk. “Then let me finish up and then you’ll have me all night.”

Jiraiya grinned. “Oh yeah right! I forgot! Then I’ll see you later, Hime!” He said jumping through the window.

Tsunade shook her head. He is always acting like a child. Tsunade thought putting a hand over her stomach.
----------------------

When the night came -a warm, clear one-, Tsunade and Jiraiya went out for a walk holding hands. Some villagers were still not used to see their Hokage pregnant; they all knew what her real age was, so some of them were looking at the two Sannin with susprised eyes and the ones that got already used to it were smiling at the couple.

“Hime, I thought that because we’re going to have a child, we should move to a bigger house so we could raise the child easier. Your house is pretty small.” Jiraiya said.

Tsunade stopped walking and looked at him with a smirk smile. “Sure, but you pay for everything!” She said sticking out her tongue at him.

Jiraiya sighed. “I was thinking about saving the money for the kid...” He said.

Tsunade laughed loudly. “You baka! Don’t you see I was just messing up with you? I would never let you pay the house by yourself! And it was so sweet for you saving the money for our kid...” She said looking down at her stomach.

Jiraiya hugged her. “Thanks Hime! You’re the best...!”

“Jiraiya... Stop... Hugging me... I...Can’t breathe...” She finally chocked out.

He rapidly broke the hug. “I’m so sorry!! Are you okay?? You feeling sick? Is the baby okay?” He asked worriedly.

Tsunade giggled. “Don’t be sooooo annoying! I’m okay and also the kid. Geez, you really want the child to be born, don’t ya?”

“Yep! I want a healthy one!” He said with a childish tone in his voice.

“Then DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!” She yelled.

“Ok, ok! Stay cool, Hime, try to overwhelm your temper. Geez, I don’t think the baby likes to hear your shouts...” He said.

She narrowed her eyes. “Oh, I’m sorry, ‘Your Highness’. If you were the one pregnant, you would see it is IMPOSSIBLE to overwhelm “the temper”, as you call it.”

Jiraiya laughed, “If I was the one, but I’ll never be! That’s why I like being man; no pain!” He said grinning.

“Idiot...” She said looking to the other side.

“Yep! That’s me!”

“You’re like a kid. I don’t what’s going to happen if it’s a boy. I’m sure he’ll be just like you...” She said sighing. “Uhh... Jiraiya...?”

He looked at her amber eyes, “What is it?”

“I think we should think about the kid’s name.”

“Oh, yeah. But we don’t if the baby is going to be him or her.”

“I know, but let’s just think about a girl’s name and a boy’s name, ok?

“All right... What about for a girl Kumiko? I think this one would be good because she’ll have eternal beauty, just like you.” He said smiling sweetly at her. She giggled. “And for a boy, which one do you like, Tsunade?”

“I always liked Tanaku.”

“I like it!” Jiraiya exclaimed.

“Let’s just think about it deeply, it is really important the name, you know.”

“Hai.”

“And Jiraiya...? What about going tomorrow to look for houses? I want to have everything ready for when it is born.”

“Why not? Sure, Hime. If you’re happy, then I’m happy.”

Tsunade kissed him. When she broke the kiss she whispered, “You’re so cute.”
--------------


“My feet hurt! Too much walking! I don’t wanna do something like this ever in my life!” Tsunade exclaimed lying in the couch. “How tiring...” She said closing her eyes for a moment.

“I told you; ‘do not wear those heels...’ But well, you were born stubborn... The good thing is that we finally did it, didn’t we? The first houses you liked were... Weird...?” Jiraiya said putting a hand on his chin.

She opened and narrowed her eyes at Jiraiya. “You Baka, yours were horrible...!”

He crossed his arms and looked away infuriated. Tsunade chuckled and went to hug him. “Hey... Don’t get mad, okay? At least we had fun, hadn’t we?” She said sweetly resting her head in his strong chest and closing her beautiful eyes.

The white-haired man smiled and rubbed her back. “Hai.”

Flashback

“Okay! Let’s go! You ready, Hime?” Jiraiya said opening the front door and looking towards the bathroom where Tsunade was preparing herself.

“Just a second...” She said putting her lipstick on. “Okay, now.” She said walking out of the bathroom and taking his hand.

Jiraiya rolled his eyes. “Women are soooooooo slow...”

Tsunade giggled. “Well, too bad for you that I’m with you.”

Jiraiya raised her chin. “Not that bad, Hime. You’re also my happiness.” She smiled at him.

“Let’s get going!” Jiraiya walking out if the house and heading her to the busy streets of Konoha.


The two Sannin were looking at a lot of houses that were being sold. They had a lot of problems to find the one they both wanted. When Jiraiya liked one, Tsunade didn’t, or viceversa.

“I love this one, Hime!” Jiraiya said looking at the brown house in front of him. Its roof was a darker brown, and the windows’ and door’s frames were made out of beige.

Tsunade rolled her eyes. “You’re not serious, right Jiraiya?” She pointed at the house. “I mean, look at those windows, they are too small. Or the roof, its color is ugly. I just don’t get why you like it sooo much.”

Jiraiya looked at her with that look of ‘I-think-you-should-have-to-go-to-the-doctor-to-see-if-you’re-mentally-right’. “Oh, Hime! This is the third house you don’t like! Just choose one, it doesn’t matter!”

Tsunade looked at him with the ‘I-think-you-should-also-have-to-go-to-the-doctor-to-see-if-you’re-mentally-right’ look. “Jiraiya, how can you even say that? The house has to be beautiful, so our child can grow up in a wonderful place! Don’t you get it?” She said.

Now Jiraiya looked at her with the ‘I-might-be-a-little-bit-crazy,-but-I-think-you-are-more’ look. “Where did you get that from? Well, never mind. All right let’s look for another one...”

Tsunade ran and took his hand. “I’m sorry about making you walk this much...” She apologized.

Jiraiya chuckled. “It’s okay, I even think it’s fun!”

Tsunade rolled her eyes. “Sure, Jiraiya... Whatever you say...”


They came to an appartment that was painted in white and baby blue.
Tsunade smiled and said, “I like this house. Do you, Jiraiya?”

Jiraiya was looking at the house with a digusting look in his face. “Uhh, yeah......!”

Tsunade laughed. “Don’t worry Jiraiya, I won’t bite you. Just be sincere, okay? C’mon, let’s look for another one...”

They started to walk again when Jiraiya looked at her and saw that she stopped and touched with her right hand her ankle.

“Something wrong, Tsunade?” He asked.

She looked at him. “Huh? It’s okay. It is just that my feet hurt a lot, that’s all.”

Jiraiya sighed loudly. “You should not wear those high heels. With you being pregnant, it’ll hurt much more.”

“Jiraiya, I NEED to wear heels, I don’t need, I HAVE to.”

Jiraiya gave her a confused look. “What do you mean?”

The Godaime sighed but explained. “You see, if I don’t wear heels, I’ll be really short. Look at me; even if I wear them, I’m still this small! It would be really embarassing if people saw me without them! And more embarassing if people saw me with you next to me without them...”

Jiraiya started to laugh really hard, so hard that he started to cry and a wall had to support him because he would fall of the laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Tsunade asked narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms.

“That you’re so worried about your height! I never thought it was an issue for you, I mean, I never heard you complaining about it in our childhood; you were only worried about being that flat-chested girl... And that was normal, what girl would like to be so flatened...? You’re more worried about your height than about your feet. You’re such a weird girl.”

“You were so mean! It’s stupid for girls to want to be perfect, it’s impossible.”

“What? That’s not true, I know a beautiful woman who is as perfect as the Sun, and that’s you.” Jiraiya said looking at the sky.

Tsunade hugged him tightly. “You’re so cute, I mean, you just have to hear what you say; what a beautiful comments you tell me... I love you.” She whispered while closing her eyes and resting her head on his strong chest.

“I love you too, my Perfect Princess of the Sun.” He smiled softly.

--------------

“Amazing... I love this one...” Jiraiya said looking at the gorgeous house standing before them. It was made out of stone, so the outside looked like if it was really old. The windows were normal size and the roof was kind of an orange. It had a giantic garden with a lot of flowers of different colors and sizes.

“Hai.” Tsunade looked at him. “What about this one?”

He nodded and looked at her with a big smile in his face. “Finally, huh? I hope your feet don’t hurt too much.”

“They are alright, but they’ll be better if we get to home noww!” She said taking his muscular arm and pulling him.

Jiraiya chukled. “Hai, hai...”

Author's Notes:

I don't know when I'm going to put chapter 6... I gotta finish it first. I might put it wendesday... Or friday, I don't know... I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Next chapter: New Shinobi in the Future... TWO!?
Sign up to rate and review this story