Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Warped Tour '05 Romance

"Does anybody else find that strange?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

“Wow that was kinda weird, just the other day she was holed up in her room and not talking to anybody. Today Patrick comes in, leaves, and Roxanne’s in a good mood going to Subway. Does anybody...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 342 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Please read and review. The reviews inspire meh muse. :]
xoxo Dani

Patrick walked down the stairs fifteen minutes later and into the living room where My Chem and Alicia sat. As he passed through to the front door, he was met with six set of glaring eyes. Fifteen minutes after Patrick left, Roxanne came down stairs.

“Uh did Patrick leave?”

“Yeah he did, Roxy are you--” Ray let the rest of his sentence die off as he stared at Roxanne.

“Roxanne you look beautiful,” Donna said breaking the silence.

Roxanne smiled as she stood in the doorway, her long chestnut brown hair washed and straightened, wearing a green and black print mini sundress.

“Honey are you ok,” Donald asked?

“Yeah, Patrick and I talked it out and we decided that we’re better off being friends. I’m actually really glad he came over, now I don’t feel lousy anymore.”

Bob laughed as everyone looked at him, “Sorry, I thought it was kinda funny the way she said it, ever mind.”

Roxanne arched her eyebrow again, “Niice. Anyway, I’m gonna go to Subway. I’m hungry, I’ve got some sheets in the washer, and I cleaned my room and I’ve sprayed some smell good stuff so it doesn’t smell like mold.”

Roxanne picked up her purse and keys and walked out of the door. As soon as she had left, Alicia spoke.

“Wow that was kinda weird, just the other day she was holed up in her room and not talking to anybody. Today Patrick comes in, leaves, and Roxanne’s in a good mood going to Subway. Does anybody else find that strange?”

Donna, Donald, Mikey, and Gerard all shook their heads.

“Nope, she’s always been like that. One day mad at the world and sulking. The next day happy and laughing. Honestly, I don’t care. She’s in a good mood and not in her room becoming paler than she already is and loosing weight. Don’t knock it,” Donna replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story