Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Lives We Live-Brendon Urie One Shot

by MCRdeirrajkf 0 reviews

Is Brendon In Love? Review Please!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 1128 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon looked out of the window wondering where she could be. It was almost midnight and he was beginning to think she wasn't coming. He told him self to calm down, that he had nothing to worry about. Kelly would be there soon. He knew she'd never promise to come over and then not show without calling. He sat on the couch staring at his reflection in his huge flat screen television. He'd done pretty well for him self over the past three years. He was a lead singer of a world famous rock group, he'd just moved out of his parents house and into the spacious three bedroom house...needless to say he was happy. Happy with his life. Almost...

The only thing Brendon seemed to be missing was a girl to share it all with. The 21 year old wasn't looking for marriage just yet, he was too young for that but he was looking for someone to love and care for. He'd been single for almost two years and he was getting lonely. He was beginning to get sick of his friends pimping him out at their concerts, sick of crazed fans throwing themselves at him just because he was Brendon Urie...just because he was rich.

Sighing, he got up and went to the window. 12:15...she wasn't coming. Defeated and a little pissed that he wasn't getting laid tonight, he cut off the lights and started upstiars.

Kelly, pulled up in the drive way a little after twelve. From her car she could see all the lights were off except for his bedroom. She felt sorry for making him wait but she had some other stuff to deal with. She got out the car straightening her clothes before continuing to his doorstep. Kelly always enjoyed when Brendon came home. He was her best friend and she missed him when he was away. But lately when she found herself with Brendon, sweating and moaning between the sheets, she had started feeling something different. Something she wasn't apart of their plan for meaningless, friends with benifits, sex. It scared her and Kelly had a habit of running from what scared her. Her feelings...not Brendon. Brendon didn't scare her...well at least not in a way that made her want to run away. Sighing happily, she rang the door bell knowing it wouldn't be long before she was lost in his arms and he was whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

The sound of his door bell ringing startled him. After logging off Buzznet, he ran to the door.

"One second!!!!" he called from atop the stairs. He turned the lights on and ran down the steps.

The sexy smile Kelly loved greeted her when Brendon opened his door.

"Hey." she smiled shyly.

"Hey." Brendon watched her hips as she sauntered in. He loved her hips. Snapping out of his slightly pervented fantasy, he shut the door.

"You're late." he whispered as he took her in his arms.

"Sorry. Better late than never, right?" she said as he kissed her neck.

"Hmm....I'll forgive you this one time. Just don't let it happen again."

Laughing at his empty threat, Kelly kissed him, going weak and wet the minute their lips touched. She absolutley loved his lips. If she had to choose between a kiss from Brendon and a million dollors...his lips hands down. As they continued to kiss Brendon led her over to the sofa, gently laying her down deciding Kelly deserved to feel special. She was beautiful and always there when he need to talk or nights like tonight.

With their hearts and minds racing, they contiued their hot makeout session. Brendon felt him self getting more and more aroused by the moment and decided he'd had enough foreplay for one night. Pulling away from her lips, he trailed kisses down her neck and along her collarbone before proceeding to remove her blouse.

Kelly, understanding it was time to get down to business helped him in removing her clothing before starting on his. Suddenly, she opened her eyes watching him as his kisses went lower and lower. Something didn't feel right, she was losing interest fast. The more she tried to ignore it, the more she felt it until it finally became too much.

"Stop..." she breathed, to Brendon's surpirse.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not in the mood anymore." she sat up grabbing her shirt off the back of the couch.

"What? Why not? What did I do?" Brendon asked. A girl had never stopped him like this before. It was all foregin to him.

"It's...not you." her eyes fell to the floor. She felt embarrassed. Concerned, Brendon slipped back into his red t-shirt and sat next to her with one arm around her. He was upset about sex but they were friends first and sex buddies later.

"What's going on?"

Kelly shook her head. She felt like crying when she realized what she was feeling. She knew exactly what she signed on for, sex with no strings attached but suddenly the strings had began to form.

"You can tell me anything Kel, what's going on?"

She stared at him scared of what he'd do once he found out. What would he say? How would he react? Would he freak out? Would he reject her?

"Brendon...I need to know something." she swallowed, feeling a lump began to form.

"Anything..."

"What do I mean to you?" she asked.

Brendon sat there blinking out of confusion.

"Um...what do you mean?"

"What do I mean to you?"

Brendon sat back wondering if he could answer this. He had to tell the truth. But what did she mean to him? Was she just a friend? Was this just sex? So many questions went through his mind. He stared blankly trying to find the answer.

"Brendon, please don't screw this up." Kelly whispered.

"Um...Kelly. This is sudden." Brendon, for the first time in his life he found himself at a loss for words.

"Brendon...I think I'm falling in love with you." she said watching as Brendon's eyes flickered with uncertainty and confusion.

"I know we said things wouldn't go this far but I can't help it."

Helpless against the urge to feel his full soft lips against hers Kelly leaned in pressing her lip against his. The kiss was soft and gently pushing Brendon into a realization. How could he have been so stupid? Everything he'd always wanted was right in front of him.

Brendon kissed her back with a force...not a lustful force but with pure passion. Like he'd waited forever for this night. She was it-the one. Pulling away and staring into her brown eyes he became sure and whispered,

"I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story