Categories > Books > Harry Potter

31 Abnormal, Stressful, Complicated Days As You

by KissCollisionCourse 1 review

In January of our favorite Trio's sixth year some people switch bodies! They will struggle to live each others lives and be undetected from peers and teachers. Note: this is to be the most realisti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 1088 words

0Unrated
A/N this is a little test to see if anyone wants to read it I’m not even sure if I’m even going to finish it. If you want me to finish it and really like it tell me so! I’ll be happy to know that people like it. Now it may take be a little bit but I’ll be sure to do it in the end!

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything sadly but the plot was my idea!

A/N again: yes I know this s a very mainstream plot but I haven’t been satisfied with many that I have read. I have read some rather horrible reviews from people. I am just saying that it is rather mild swearing (or not so mild if it’s called for) and mentions to anatomy and experience I’m trying to make this as real as possible!

Chapter Title: The Fight!
Chapter Number: One

Ships in the chapter: Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione
Year: 6th

Notes this doesn’t really follow the sixth book that much


Third Person POV (Only Chapter in story in his point of view the rest is in Ron or Hermione’s)
~~~~~~~
Harry slowly worked his hands along Ginny. One entwined in her hair, the other working it’s way down from the small of her back. They were kissing passionately exploring her mouth in a secluded passage. A minute past, Ginny slowly pulled away; she was breathing heavily.

“Harry, I don’t this is right. I mean to say it feels right, being with you and all but, Ron will kill you and that I don’t want happening.” There was a pained expression on her face as if she was about to cry. He gazed into her eyes. The brown eyes glistened with tears and looked away.

“I know what you feel like.” Harry wrapped her in his Quidditch toned arms; chin resting on the top of her head. He could feel her face nuzzle into his shoulder.

“Yeah, I suppose you do?” The muffled voice that spoke was choked. “You made me forget the he is your best friend.” Harry chuckled at Ginny attempted to cheer herself up.

“Show me how I made you forget.” His hands were on her waist and a suggestive smile spread across his charming face.

“All right I shall.” Ginny’s head leaned in close to Harry’s and tilted. Their lip touched and spread apart on contact.

The small conversation was quickly forgotten in the intense three-minute well five-minute actually break.

Two Hours Later

Being the dare devil that he is Harry decided that he would have to discover what Ron thought of guys snogging his ickle baby sister he was so protective of.

“Ron what would you do it if you saw one of your good friends snogging Ginny?” Harry questioned Ron later that night at dinner. Hoping to sneak by undetected with this question.

“Harry, your not thinking of snogging her are you?” His tone immediately became tense and wary.

“No! I just heard some one liked her and wondered how’d you react.” A casual smile crossed his face and covered his anxiety.

He became calm now and said. “Good I really don’t like the idea of anyone snogging her.” He took a mouthful of soup.

“Honestly, Ron why does it matter if Harry was the one who liked Ginny anyway?” Hermione question cut threw Ron like his teeth would go threw the sumptuous chicken he spying on.

“It does! He’s my best mate I really don’t want him snogging my little sister!” he stabbed his chicken with a fort moodily.

“Ron, if I were you I’d prefer someone I know and trust to be with her and –” This was a fair point on her part. She knew perfectly well what Harry was doing.

“Hermione cut it out you are not me!” Ron’s face was turning red.

“Fine just because I’m—”

“Shut it!” He shoved another forkful in his mouth and chewed with much to much force.

Ron had been arguing with Hermione non-stop sense the little pen-pal visit.

##########
Flashback

“Hey, Hermione what’s gotten you in such a good mood?” Ron asked as Hermione entered the common room smile broad across the ever so attractive face Ron often swooned over.

“Oh, just going into Hogsmead tomorrow.” It was a simple short response, giddy almost.

It seemed casual enough though, it was slightly strange that Hermione was not complaining about the lack of homework time she has had in the library or the fact that Harry and Ron were neglecting theirs and play chess.

She was, however, receiving enough mail to make the homework time she had useless. She simply had to write half a novel every letter she got.

However the next day they found out very soon why it was such a “special day”, as Hermione put it, it was.

“Viktor!” she threw her arms around him in a hug. Ron could have fainted.

End flashback
######

Instantly Ron’s bad mood was radiating off of him all threw out the Hogsmead trip, the rest of the weekend and the following weeks up until today….

“Harry! Snap outta it mate!” Ron was waving a slightly sauce covered hand in front of Harry’s face.

His distant mind snapped back into reality.

“What?” He said brightly; turning to Ron. He tried hurriedly to remember what was going on.

“She’s mental isn’t she?” He turned so only Harry could hear. Harry didn’t know what to say. Apparently Hermione did hear this comment.

“Thanks, Ron I appreciated it.” Hermione slam her fork down, grabbed her bag, and proceeded out of The Great Hall.

“That confirms it then doesn’t it?” This was said with a fake laugh. Ron was sorry and wasn’t man enough to admit it.

“Can you lay off her?”

“No I can’t it’s not my fault Vicky’s an ass.”

“Ron I’m just saying there friends, give her a break and stop being so jealous!”

“Jealous? HA! I’m not jealous! Look Harry I’m going to go to bed early.”

Within a span of five minutes he had been abandoned.

!`!`!`!`!`!`!`!

When Harry entered the dormitory he found Ron sleeping already. It was weird to see how fast his two best had fallen asleep that fast so he’s have to wait until morning to see it the storm of hate had pass over.
Sign up to rate and review this story