Categories > Original > Romance > Lips of an Angel

Lips of an Angel

by XxlovefrankieroxX 1 review

(MaleXmale pairing)(All characters are hybrids) Alex is being abused by his boyfriend Luke, but he's too in love with him to do anything about it. Can Billy help Alex? Or is it all too late?

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-11 - Updated: 2008-05-11 - 2048 words - Complete

1Exciting
A/N: This is the first story I've ever put into one of the original catergories so please review it and let me know what you think. Just to clear a few things up, hybrids are humans that also have animal ears and tails (as well as they're human ears) also, this is a story about domestic violence (I think thats what its called :s) and it is a male/male pairing. So if you dont like, dont read.
xox


I love him, I love him with all my heart and soul. I would die for him if he asked me to. I know that he doesnt mean to hurt me. I know he loves me just as much as I love him, he just doesnt realise he hurts me sometimes. Its not his fault. He's promised he'll change...he hasnt yet...But I know that he will. I love him.
I love him.

"ALEX!" I heard him shout my name and I looked up from the book that I was reading, sat on our bed. "ALEX!" He yelled again. I knew if I didnt reply then he'd get mad.
"I'M UPSTAIRS!" I shouted back. I pricked up my fox ears to listen for him, I heard his footsteps as he walked up the stairs. Satisfied, I resumed my reading. I heard him enter the room and walk over to the bed. "Alex." He said. I looked up at him.
"Hm?" Was my response, he leaned forward and kissed my lips before sitting back with a big smile on his face.
"I've got a surprise for you" He said happily.
"Really? What?" I asked, feeling bad for not being excited.
"Ah ah ah. I cant tell you yet - but get changed into something smart but casual." He said, jumping off the bed and blowing me a kiss before practically skipping out of the room. He was in a good mood and I decided I was going to make sure it stayed that way. I didnt want to get hurt again tonight, just one night peace. Thats all I wanted.

I got changed into blue skinny jeans and a black button up shirt, I put my fake barbed wire choker round my neck because I know he likes it and I straightened my deep red hair so my fringe fell over one of my blue eyes. I applied a small amount of black eyeliner before going downstairs where he was waiting for me. He was in black skinny fits and a white button up shirt, but so many buttons were undone he might aswell have not bothered doing up the few bottom ones he had. He wore a long thin silver chain round his neck, the cross pendant on the chain dangled over his chest, his long black hair had been styled for the scruffy look and he too wore eyeliner. He looked hot, I had to admit. But all panther hybrids do - its like the trademark of the panther. He walked over to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Ready babe?" He asked. I nodded, but what I was ready for I didnt know. He took my hand and led me to his car. I got into the passengers seat and he flashed me a smile before starting the car and pulling out of the drive.
We arrived at a nightclub I had never been to before, it was called the midnight sun and it looked like a cool place. "A club?" I asked. He nodded excitedly and got out of the car. "Its a new place - I know we havent gone out for a while so I thought I'd surprise you." He said, smiling at me. I forced a smile back but deep inside I didnt want to be here. I had grown accustomed to being in the house with him all the time, I hadnt been out of the house in what felt like years. I prefered being alone than in crowds. Big or small. "Are you happy?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah this is great babe." I said quickly. I didnt want to anger him. I gently kissed his cheek and he seemed satisfied, he grinned and took my hand. Pulling me into the club. Inside the walls were all painted black with neon red stars painted along them, the place was lit up with different coloured neon lights, loud rock and rave music blared out of the speakers and there was a small dance floor where people were jumping about and headbanging or raving with glowsticks. The whole place smelt of smoke and alcohol and sweat. I didnt want to be here. Luke on the other hand was clearly loving it already. He was smiling and waving at people he knew. "Isnt this great!?" He cried. I smiled and nodded. He suddenly saw someone he must have not seen in a while, he let go of my hand and ran over to them whilst shouting 'Hi!'. He was swallowed up by the crowd and I was left alone. I felt ill, I just wanted to go home. I felt like everyone was staring at me and for a moment I was frightened I had put a short sleeved shirt on and they could see all the cuts and bruises, but when I looked down I was relieved to find it was long sleeved. I decided I must be paranoid and walked over to the bar. Since I was here I might aswell get a drink. The bar maid was a tall, thin, attractive cat hybrid. She had pink hair pulled back into a pony tail and kind amber eyes. "Can I help?" She asked, leaning an elbow on the bar. "Erm yeah I'll have err..." I didnt know what I wanted.
"Get us two vodka and cokes please, I'll pay" Someone said beside me. I turned and grinned when I saw who it was. "Hey Alex, long time no see huh?" Smiled Billy. A kat hyrbrid with electric blue hair in the same style as mine. "BILLY!" I cried, I was so happy to see someone I knew. I pulled him into a hug and he laughed as he hugged me back. The bar maid went off to make the drinks and I beamed at Billy. "What are you doing here? I havent seen you in ages!" I cried.
"Yeah I know, I heard about this place via a friend so I thought I'd check it out." He replied. "Anyway, where you been Alex. I havent seen you around like I usually do." He said. I stopped smiling and looked away from him. "I...I've been busy" I mumbled. Billy gave me a concerned look as our drinks were placed infront of us. He paid the barmaid and turned back to me. "You still seeing Luke?" He asked. I nodded. "Is he treating you right? I've never really trusted that guy" He said.
"He's brilliant" I said a little too quickly, Billy gave me a skeptical look and I looked away. He placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Alex -" He started.
"Please Billy, everythings fine." I said, silently pleading him to just drop it. He sighed and looked at me intently for a moment before looking away in defeat. But then he forced himself to turn and smile at me, I forced myself to smile back. He sighed again. "Look, I wont push it but...just remember if you ever need to talk to someone I'll always listen to you. Even if you dont want advice or for me to do anything, you can always talk to me. You've got my number and you know where my apartment is. You can come see me anytime." He said. What he had just said meant a lot to me and I felt like I was going to cry, it was stupid and I hated it but I leaned forward and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks" I whispered.
"I meant it." He whispered back, hugging me tight as if he was trying to protect me. His hands planted firmly on my back. He was so warm and I missed our hugs. We had been close friends for years. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Billy. I turned around, angry at whoever had just intruded on our hugging, the culprit - Luke. My look of anger instantly changed to one of guilt. I had nothing to be guilty about but I could tell he didnt agree from the look of anger on his face. "We're leaving." He snarled. Not even glancing at Billy he dragged me out of the club, he did it discreetly. He put a big smile on his face and he wrapped an arm round my waist so it looked like we were a happy couple just leaving to go have some fun. No one could see how tight his grip on my waist was, gripping me so I wouldnt try to run away, his finger tips digging into my flesh. He was forcing me to walk alongside him and I couldnt even look behind me to shout goodbye to Billy.
He practically threw me into the passenger seat of the car before he got into the drivers seat. He started the car and reversed so quickly some people had to scatter out of the way. He ignored thier angry shouts as he sped off down the road. I looked over at him, I was scared. He looked really mad. "Luke...what have I done?" I asked.
"We'll talk when we get home" He snapped, not taking his eyes off the road. I sighed and sank into my seat. We were silent for the rest of the journey home.

We walked into the house and as soon as the door was shut he grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the floor. I gasped as I hadnt been expecting it but I had learnt not to scream. I curled up into a ball on the floor, hugging my knees to my chest and whimpering quietly. "So. I'm kind enough to take you out -" He said loudly, stopping to send a hard kick to my back. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out and he continued. " - And how do you repay me?" He walked round to my front a kicked me in the chest. It made me cough and gasp but he ignored it as he paced beside me. "By going off and flirting with other men!" He turned and looked down at me.
"N - no. Luke I -" I tried to explain but I was cut off as he seized me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. I cried out and scratched at his hand trying to make him let go.
"DO NOT DENY IT!" He shouted, throwing me into the wall. I collided with a bang and felt my spine crack. I slumped to the floor, lying in a heap as I whimpered. "I SAW YOU HUGGING HIM! I BET YOU WERE ALL SET TO GO BACK TO HIS PLACE WERENT YOU!?" He shouted, kicking me in the head. I felt warm blood trickle down my forehead. "It was just a hug." I whispered.
"And he bought you a drink! I saw it! I know who he is aswell, he's that guy you've had a crush on for god knows how long!" He cried. Stamping on one of my hands, I heard the crunch of my bones and I screamed in pain. Pulling my hand into me, I looked up at him, tears spilled down my cheeks mixing with the blood from my forehead. "We're just friends." I sobbed. He pulled me up by the hair again and glared at me.
"You lie!" He hissed.
"No Luke no!" I sobbed. He picked me up so my feet didnt touch the floor and threw me full force across the room. I collided with the opposite wall with a scream and I felt immense pain shoot through my body. I fell to the floor and watched him through my tears as he stormed off upstairs. Leaving me to pass out on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story